Missing Malaysian Airlines Jet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
The man hunt continues for this jet headed from Malaysia to Beijing, but someone how reports are being made seen flying low over the Maldives Islands..

The missing jet has jet to be found..

Stealth Moose
Thank god CNN has 324 hours of continuous coverage on this, so we can speculate on all the unknown variables.

jinXed by JaNx
To be fair though. I think this is actually a really important and profound catastrophe. It says a lot about our current state of affairs as a world. We can't even come and work together to find a plane. That says a lot.

jinXed by JaNx
perhaps the Bermuda triangle just got bigger.

Time Immemorial
So how on earth does a plane bound from Kuala Lumpur to Bejing get spotted in Maldives?

Tzeentch
Maybe it didn't get spotted.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Maybe it didn't get spotted.

Well I tried to post a link but since I am new it did not allow me, but it was off the news website.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Thank god CNN has 324 hours of continuous coverage on this, so we can speculate on all the unknown variables.

At least Fox news has finally return to bashing Obama. laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
At least Fox news has finally return to bashing Obama. laughing out loud

laughing

Robtard
Fox Nows: Obama ordered flight 370 hijacked while wearing mom-jeans.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard

Sounds reasonable to me. wink

BackFire

It was clearly aliens.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BackFire
It was clearly aliens.

Mexico had nothing to do with it! wink

Omega Vision
It's incredible how the current search area has been expanded to encompass the South China Sea, half the Indian Ocean, and 40% of Asia's landmass.

I just don't see how a commercial plane could fly through so many militarily sensitive areas without getting tracked by someone.

Stealth Moose
New unsupported speculation extends search area even further:

http://images.smh.com.au/2012/10/16/3716498/art-Moon2-620x349.jpg

Mindship
One word: Langoliers.

Omega Vision
Well, alien abduction would explain A LOT of the current mysteries.

Lord Lucien
New unsupported speculation extends search area even further:

http://images.smh.com.au/2012/10/16/3716498/art-Moon2-620x349.jpg That's a pretty good lead, actually. If you look at the bottom right, you can see Amelia Earhart flipping off the international search team.

jaden101
They'll find it about 800 miles north/north west of the Keeling islands.

Stick a fiver on at the bookies.

Heard it here 1st

BackFire
Is that where the terrorist aliens put it?

jaden101
Muslim alien illuminati surfer juggling beaner tramp aids terrorists.

Aided by black people, obviously.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Mindship
One word: Langoliers.

Oh yeah, I remember that movie. Seems like as good as a cause as any.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by BackFire
Is that where the terrorist aliens put it?

Now what kind of statement would that make? I would expect terrorist aliens to have more of an imagination than that. I imagine they'd stick on a building or perhaps one of the great pyramids.

Time Immemorial
Well they found the plane at the bottom of the ocean..

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Well they found the plane at the bottom of the ocean..

The aliens just want you to think that. wink

Time Immemorial
Another Jet shot down...

http://www.newsweek.com/report-malaysian-passenger-plane-down-ukraine-259465

red g jacks
from the article above:

pretty rich considering i heard this morning on the radio that it was shot down with a russian made missile.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by red g jacks
from the article above:

pretty rich considering i heard this morning on the radio that it was shot down with a russian made missile.

Yup, man there is some weird shit going on with this. Look at the passengers who were on board. A plane full of the worlds leading AIDS researchers...all dead now.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/aids-researchers-dead-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-crash-article-1.1871450

red g jacks
think malaysia airlines is having a bit of a bad year.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by red g jacks
think malaysia airlines is having a bit of a bad year.

I flown on them before. I cant see how they stay in business like this unless it's the new airline to put people on when you want them dead.

Shakyamunison
I flown on them before. I cant see how they stay in business like this unless it's the new airline to put people on when you want them dead.

Who bought your tickets? stick out tongue

AsbestosFlaygon
Ancient Aliens will make more episodes about this shit.

I can see it now: "Malaysian Airlines is part of a hidden, alien abduction program funded by Teh Illuminazi."

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Who bought your tickets? stick out tongue

Hahaha

Clovie
THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Clovie

There's always something funny about anything.

Fallschirmjäger
Originally posted by Robtard

And the IRS lost the E-mails of the pilot and ground control, and Lois Lerner is the key as to whether the plane was targeted for hijacking based on the passengers' political views..

BruceSkywalker
Send in Jack Bauer stick out tongue embarrasment

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Clovie

The funny thing is why are people still flying a airline after both get shot down in less then 3 months. And why are whole groups of smart educated people boarding the same plane? Come to think it sounds suspicious as hell. First plane went down full of computer chip designers who built a brand new micro chip. Now a plane full of the top AIDS researchers board the same plane and are all dead...hmmm...

Time Immemorial
Sounds like a enough fuel for Russia to really invade Ukraine..thank God Americans were not on board.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/18/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh17-wars-have-bloomed-from-far-far-less

Time Immemorial
Here's the damn video..

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/actual-video-of-flight-17-getting-hit-by-the-missile-video-2995040.html

Fallschirmjäger
Sounds like a enough fuel for Russia to really invade Ukraine..thank God Americans were not on board.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/18/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh17-wars-have-bloomed-from-far-far-less

Well if we look at this thing a little closer, you may be right:

This tragedy is the perfect storm for the Russians.
They can't invade the Ukraine outright because it would put them in
a bad light on the world stage (as if Russia cares anyway.)

So, Russian "separatists" (who are probably Spetsnaz plants) magically appear, shoot down a plane, and suddenly Mother Russia has her excuse to invade and occupy the Ukraine.

Start a fire, put it out with your own hose.
So, the world gets justice, and the Russians get the Ukraine, and nobody is none the worse for the wear, right?

ArtificialGlory

Fallschirmjäger
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Russia has certainly used this tactic before, but I doubt it'll work this time or that it was even intended.

Well, we won't put it past them just yet.

A bit off-topic, but if you look back at the Prague Opera House hostage crisis years ago, the Russians killed some of the hostages in order to get to the hostage takers. Without regard for the health of the hostages, they pumped knockout gas into the chamber and killed some of the hostages to get to the kidnappers.

They were willing to kill to make the cut. There again, Russians have never been known for hospitality towards anyone, kidnapper or hostage alike.

So at this point, as you said, no matter how well the intention, it won't work because at this point the Russians are so see-through that nobody would buy their wares at this point.

Time Immemorial
He could vectored off coarse by ATC by in Kiev, the plane was under Kiev ATC control, and was asked to change the course of his flight, the pilot had flown this route with this airplane at least 10 times before and the route he used was way south of this current one.

Astner
If this was a conspiracy to justify the invasion of Ukraine wouldn't it be better to martyrize a military faction?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Astner
If this was a conspiracy to justify the invasion of Ukraine wouldn't it be better to martyrize a military faction?

I don't know what to think, I don't know who has more to gain, Ukraine or Russia. Either Russia did it and blames Ukraine or Ukraine dud it and blames Russia. What do you think the motives could be?

Fallschirmjäger
I don't know what to think, I don't know who has more to gain, Ukraine or Russia. Either Russia did it and blames Ukraine or Ukraine dud it and blames Russia. What do you think the motives could be?

Well, it's no big secret that Russia's been looking for that excuse to start something bigger that they've been planning for decades now, something that may involve Communist China and perhaps several Near and Middle Eastern countries, and possibly the U.S.

However, if the Ukrainians did it, it will be harder to prove, being Russia is the aggressor and the ones with the burden of proof. Either way, the Russians are screwed because no one will believe they didn't do it. So in a twisted sense of logic, the passengers of Malaysian Airlines are martyrs. In terms of who has more to gain, this one is too close to call.

Time Immemorial

Fallschirmjäger
You are very wise my friend. Great post.

Thank you smile I only wish that this sort of level-headed political discussion prevailed at other places I've been in the past. Thank God that some of us guys and gals can work together to set a standard of civility somehwere on the 'Net.

Cheers, friend. beer beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.