Far Cry 4 (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/far-cry-4-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc-in-the-first-half-of-2015-report/1100-6418456/

Set in the Himalayas this time with green areas and snowy areas, and you'll be able to ride around elephants. Its next gen only, thank god.

Kazenji
If its anything like the 3rd game then bring it on.

BackFire
Oh yes....gimme.

Smasandian
It would be cool if they had some sort of rock climbing....that would be neat.

Guaranteed there will be a wingsuit.

Zack Fair
Awesome. Enough time for me to finish playing the awesome 3rd installment.

Smasandian
Yeah, the third game was pretty damn sweet.

It was basically what I wanted from the second game.

KingD19
The only thing that could have made 3 better was if we got more from Vaas.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Arachnid1

. Its next gen only, thank god.

Not solely next gen

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Games/FarCry4_n_zpsfa534cb1.jpg~original

Smasandian
The setting will be the difference of this game. They had to do something different than the previous games.

Kazenji
5ucRRGgHk1k

Smasandian
It seems fairly similar to how Far Cry 3 started.

Not complaining though because I did enjoy it.

But I guessed right, they have wing suits.

Kazenji
Got a different group of people it seems

instead of some american teens holidaying and then getttng mixed up with some pirates, It seems to be more like the 2nd game.

Estacado
Im ready!!!

XE8q08WBFCg

Smasandian
Yeah, saw some gameplay footage. Looks just as good as Far Cry 3. It will be nice to see if the setting will make the game different enough to not feel deja vu from the third game.

Estacado
Story trailer.
xI6uV47jKME

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
If its anything like the 3rd game then bring it on.

Or even the second. I just started playing that game because i wanted to play it before i played 4 and aside from all it's flaws i've really come to enjoy that game almost as much as the third.

Estacado
Good stuff.
aLziVmXO4UQ

Estacado
Yeti dlc
-xhdiXAMMuw

Estacado
Only 1 week..

1st hour.
nH5tH0SD-q4

Estacado
Reviews are pretty good!

IGN 8,8
Destructoid 9
Eurogamer 8
Joystiq 9
Gamesradar 8

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/far-cry-4

Demonic Phoenix
Not as well received as Far Cry 3 right? Is it because Far Cry 3 had better gameplay, or 3 was a bigger leap forward from 2 than 4 was from 3?

Wei Phoenix
Probably the latter and the fact that there is no Vaas.

Demonic Phoenix
I haven't played 3 (and I prolly won't because I'll be getting 4), so why's Vaas so great?

Estacado
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Not as well received as Far Cry 3 right? Is it because Far Cry 3 had better gameplay, or 3 was a bigger leap forward from 2 than 4 was from 3?
FC 3 has a 9 point avarage rating on metacritic out of like 40 reviews.
FC 4 has 8,7 out of 19 reviews.

Not much of a difference IMO.

IMO it was the leap between 2 to 3.
2 was crap for me by 3 they fixed all the issues and made a much better game.
While 3 to 4 is like just adding new stuff to the same formula.

Goig by videos off course.

Anyways cant even remember Vaas that much.

Going simply by gameplay FC 4 is better by miles ,more side quests,co-op,weapons,different landscapes,elephant ride,more animals to hunt,gyrocopter,hire merceneries,karma quests,vehicle hijack takedowns while driving,animal baiting,arena mode.I bet the map is bigger.

2 days left!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Estacado
FC 3 has a 9 point avarage rating on metacritic out of like 40 reviews.
FC 4 has 8,7 out of 19 reviews.

Not much of a difference IMO.

IMO it was the leap between 2 to 3.
2 was crap for me by 3 they fixed all the issues and made a much better game.
While 3 to 4 is like just adding new stuff to the same formula.

Goig by videos off course.

Anyways cant even remember Vaas that much.

Going simply by gameplay FC 4 is better by miles ,more side quests,co-op,weapons,different landscapes,elephant ride,more animals to hunt,gyrocopter,hire merceneries,karma quests,vehicle hijack takedowns while driving,animal baiting,arena mode.I bet the map is bigger.

2 days left!

No, it isn't much of a difference, but I said that 4 wasn't as well received as 3. 8.7 isn't as good as 9. stick out tongue

Yeah, I assumed it was mostly their respective upgrades over the previous game.

Something tells me that I'd enjoy 4 more than I would 3.

dadudemon
I didn't like Farcry 3. It was alright but it got repetitive very quickly. Extremely quickly, actually. The game has about 8 hours of good gameplay before it gets stale.

They got the upgrading of equipment down right, though. I thought that was very well done. It is missing something, though. Not quite sure what it is...

It felt like it was a 77% complete game. As though it was too ambitious and had to scale back what they originally intended. Similar to the original Fable game but even worse.

I played the game about 15 hours before it go so boring that I just can't be arsed to play it again. And **** the unity system they used from Ubisoft. **** it very much. And **** the "cheatbusters" software that it forced you to install just to get to play the game. Just let me play the ****ing game, Ubi!

But that was FC3. What does FC4 offer that doesn't look like shit? Based on what I've seen, it looks like a different story, different map, with slight variations on the stuff from FC3. That screams, "Ignore this game: it will be boring and repetitive, just like the last one."

Estacado
Cool story.
Then dont buy it.

Besides I dont know if you noticed every game is repetetive...ermm

Watch the Twilight series instead now that is quality stuff.thumb up

dadudemon
Cool story.
Then dont buy it.

Besides I dont know if you noticed every game is repetetive...ermm

Watch the Twilight series instead now that is quality stuff.thumb up

Your feelings are obviously hurt because someone doesn't like something you do. That's no way to go about reading people's opinions on the internet because you'll just have a bad time.

For your current situation, I highly recommend this product:

http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Ointment_Main.png

Guess what? My opinion on Far Cry 3 is hardly unique:

http://tinyurl.com/pcgrvzp

jugg666happy

Edit - Why am I not allowed to feel that Far Cry 3 was boring and repetitive, though? From what I see, Far Cry 4 is no different. It's the same game but the other stuff I mentioned:

"it looks like a different story, different map, with slight variations on the stuff from FC3. That screams, 'Ignore this game: it will be boring and repetitive, just like the last one.'"

Estacado
srug
Tbh I dont give a flying phuck about your opinion.

You seem like a grumpy old man runin around every forum writing.crap about everything while being a huge Twilight fan...

Estacado
Back on topic...
Called the local shop they possibly have my copy since they said I can take it when they open tomorrow.
Seems like they are taking the release pretty seriously...

Review

ckr64b02Aaw

Wingsuit fun

QeLjsCdjN-w

dadudemon
srug
Tbh I dont give a flying phuck about your opinion.

You do. Which is why you replied to me, twice now. wink

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond.

You seem like a grumpy old man runin around every forum writing.crap about everything

False. I praise far more often than I disparage.

Look, posts made quite recently:

Originally posted by dadudemon
I enjoyed the conversation between Astner and Oneness. smile

Oh, hey, I loved the shit out of Watchmen.

while being a huge Twilight fan...

Not a chance. Here is well documented evidence, from KMC itself, that I am no where near a huge fan, a fan, or even someone who likes the series:

There are those out that that hate because it is popular to hate. For example: Twlight. People say they hate mostly because it is popular to hate. Others, like myself, do not hate it but have some legit problems with it (I think the prose is atrocious and the dialogue is very clunky and annoying at times...

It was both Meyer's and the editors' fault. (More than one editor, fer realz, dawg.) Meyer's actually has to write with at least some excellent prose...which most good writers can. You know what I mean?

If I can improve on her sh*t writing, and I'M a sh*t writer, what does that say about her writing?

While I enjoy the general story of the Twilight series especially the back story of the Volturi, I absolutely hated the prose and the dialogue. If I were to give it a rating, I'd give the series, as a whole, a 3.5 out of 10 with 5 being average. I believe your particular problem is you stuck your head in a versus thread where I've done math with the Twivamps (you know, trying to be objective about match-ups instead of a raving lunatic fanboy) and it didn't match up with your hate for the franchise. So, to deal with your cognitive dissonance (because you saw how thoroughly researched the facts and math were), you've relegated me to "some stupid internet Twilight fanboy" so you didn't have to admit that, perhaps, the Twivamps are quite formidable opponents in a fight. I've run into this attitude of yours, before, on other topics. You're very immature and vitriolic. No one is allowed to have an opinion that dissents with your own.

I have some bad news for you: not everyone is going to agree with you. Making up lies about them to make yourself feel better does nothing for you. Making up lies about a KMC poster, who has an absurdly good memory for things he's stated years ago, is one of the worst things you can do because I will publicly flog you with quotes. smile

Damn, I haven't handed someone's ass to them so thoroughly in a long time. hmm

Edit - I forgot I gave you the link where tons of people complain about how boring and repetitive Far Cry 3 was. So far, everything I've seen of Far Cry 4 is not convincing me I will enjoy this game. I want more information on the XP and "leveling" system. Also, I'm disappointed that they did not update the "animal cleaning" animations, still.

Estacado
To unlock the Robocop handgun you need U play points.
How do I get those?mmm

Estacado
Just got my copy for normal price got a free kukri keychain+blood diamond dlc+new missions that unlock harpoon gun.happy

Smasandian
To unlock the Robocop handgun you need U play points.
How do I get those?mmm

Just by playing Ubisoft games. They work like Achievements/Trophies. I have a bunch of them.

Demonic Phoenix
That screams, "Ignore this game: it will be boring and repetitive, just like the last one."

Basically, I really want to play GTA V on PS4 for the First person perspective. Since I don't own a current gen console, and I won't own one for the foreseeable future, I'm gonna try and sate that desire with Far Cry 4 on PS3.

Also b****, Far Cry 4 is Skyrim with moar guns. uhuh

Jmanghan
I'm going out today to get a $60 game of my choice, should I get Shadow of Mordor or Far Cry 4??

Estacado
Been playing this for few hours mainly runnin around hunting and gearing up.

New stuff so far:
Elephant riding is fun you kinda feel unstoppable.

Rhinos are tough they can take 12 arrows and are really vicious

Traveling with the buzzer is great especially if you get a granade launcher and bombard the enemy.

There are random missions nearby called karma missions like save hostages,help rebels etc doing these you can unlock some signature weapons.

You can call for back up if you have hire coins.

Outpost liberating missions can be replayed constantly.

Killing animals with bow or kukri doubles the skin you gets.

Eagles are a pain in this ass when they attack.

Throwing bait attracts predators.

As I said havent gotten into story much mostly been hunting and liberating bell towers.

Estacado
Got my robocop gun it's pretty boss.uhuh

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Also b****, Far Cry 4 is Skyrim with moar guns. uhuh

That's like saying you're as awesome as I am simply because you're male and a human. uhuh

Estacado
4:20 gotta get me that cannon....mmm

7j6bROOfeh0

Estacado
So I played 25 hours with it.
Really like this game while not much different from Far Cry 3 its still a great .

Did 25 story missions out of 32. Spent most of my time liberating bell towers and outposts.

This time around it is worth it to unlock the above since they allow you early access to some of the best weapons in the game like the crossbow and the buzzsaw (Most powerful weapon in the game.Its a big ass lmg so powerful it makes you kinda unstoppable you can easily kill a rhino with it in literally 2 seconds.)

The sidequests are pretty cool there plenty of them like,assassination,bomb defusing,hijacking cargo,destroying convoys,hostage saving,hunting,racing...etc.

Really diging the Shangri La missions.
In these you enter another realm where you have to free this ancient land from demons.
You access the realm by finding old hidden temples which can only be approached by climbing with grappling hooks.If you try to approach with a buzzer they just go wack since they cant reach that height.
Its fun cause it adds a bit to the experience of exploration.
Gameplay is pretty simple there are only 5 missions with each you get a new ability.Command magic tiger,get magic bow with time slowing powers.
Its nothing ground breaking but its fun to play and gives you a cool little story as well.

Elephant riding is really great its the best land vehicle since you can carry any weapon on its back.They can also swim and off course just ram over cars and baddies.Only con is that you have to tap LS pretty often to sprint.

Arena is cool.
Its basically a wave mode where people and animals fight each other.
So you are not the only one being attacked.
There are specific weapon modes for each of the 40+

Game has 4 fortresses which are like larger outposts with more enemy.
Havent tried to take on them while being at normal state(after completing story missions they weaken)

Most of the skills can be aquired early on only few of them require processing in the campaign.Some of them however can be only unlocked after beating side missions.
The syringe skills have now 10 perks each adds a +5 seconds to the lenght of their effects.

Weapon arsenal is pretty big there are 64 in total not counting the signature weapons there are about 40+ but some of them have unique ones that cant be unlocked by normal means.
Flamethrower is awesome. Mortars are great though only outposts have them.

The main villain is interesting I hope I get to see more of him.
There are some memorable characters and some ok ones.
Dont want to spoil the story.

I would recommend it to any Far Cry 3 fan.

smile

Arachnid1
Really like this game while not much different from Far Cry 3 its still a great .

Did 25 story missions out of 32. Spent most of my time liberating bell towers and outposts.

This time around it is worth it to unlock the above since they allow you early access to some of the best weapons in the game like the crossbow and the buzzsaw (Most powerful weapon in the game.Its a big ass lmg so powerful it makes you kinda unstoppable you can easily kill a rhino with it in literally 2 seconds.)

The sidequests are pretty cool there plenty of them like,assassination,bomb defusing,hijacking cargo,destroying convoys,hostage saving,hunting,racing...etc.

In these you enter another realm where you have to free this ancient land from demons.
You access the realm by finding old hidden temples which can only be approached by climbing with grappling hooks.If you try to approach with a buzzer they just go wack since they cant reach that height.
Gameplay is pretty simple there are only 5 missions with each you get a new ability.Command magic tiger,get magic bow with time slowing powers.
Its nothing ground breaking but its fun to play and gives you a cool little story as well.

Elephant riding is really great its the best land vehicle since you can carry any weapon on its back.They can also swim and off course just ram over cars and baddies.Only con is that you have to tap LS pretty often to sprint.

Arena is cool.

Havent tried to take on them while being at normal state(after completing story missions they weaken)

Most of the skills can be aquired early on only few of them require processing in the campaign.Some of them however can be only unlocked after beating side missions.
The syringe skills have now 10 perks each adds a +5 seconds to the lenght of their effects.

Weapon arsenal is pretty big there are 64 in total not counting the signature weapons there are about 40+ but some of them have unique ones that cant be unlocked by normal means.

smile Agreed.

I haven't touched the main story yet. I've been maxing out my crafted items, taking all the outposts, and taking all the bell towers. I managed to finish that earlier today, and I spent the past two hours attacking the fortresses. They are a b*tch, but I got it done, and it was a blast. So far, I've got about 9 hours on the game.

This game has been amazing so far. It's basically FC3 on steroids, which isn't a bad thing for me since I love FC3

Do you know if its possible to do co-op online with user created maps?

Estacado
No idea.
I Havent touched the online part yet.
Also I only have 1 PS4 for friend and he is playing it on Xbone.ermm
Get Buzzsaw as soon as you can.
Its awesome.
Once you get it you become unstoppable.

Estacado
biscuits

qeYSI9jFrpM

Estacado
It sold 1,81 million on the week of the release date.happy

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=far+cry+4

Estacado
Some custom map fun.

pGirF9Fl8AM

Z3K4LPwTUtM

Estacado
Im loving these custom maps they are really fun.
Its cool that you can just edit the downloaded maps.
I always add recurve bow.biscuits

Havent played too many only 8 so far all of them were outpost type.

Its a greatl feature for extending the sp gameplay hours.

Smasandian
Started playing it.

I'm not feeling it like I did with Far Cry 3. I'm not sure if it's too much of the same thing, or I'm just not interested in the setting....

It doesn't help that Far Cry 4 is more taxing on my computer than the previous game...and I think it's a lot more buggy or something.... I get weird graphical glitches.

They also simplified the menu it seems, and for the worst. I'm still fumbling around looking for stuff. I also don't like the weapon selection at all. It's cool they added signature weapons but the regular ones are so limiting. You get a few assault rifles but they are all the same. Same with the sniper rifles and it feels you can't modify them as much as you could in Far Cry 3.

I also feel the side missions/activities are so similar. You get the assassination missions as well as the hunting ones (which are good so no complaints). You also get a few different races which are pretty fun as well...but it seems all the rest are all the same. Basically just another type of gang camps quests....Those are great but they lose meaning after doing 4 different versions of them.

Maybe it will get better...

jinXed by JaNx
Its really well made and does offer a lot but the formula and gameplay is beginning to become sale at with this installment. Having to constantly traverse large amounts of empty space just to do one of the same five missions gets redundant

Kazenji
Its just Far Cry 3.5 this 4th installment.

Smasandian
Yeah, it is. I thought the environment would change it up but it is not. For some reason, the story was better in the third. I just felt like throughout the game, you had something to work for. You needed to find your friends and then eventually get caught up with the fight with the bad guys. It seemed like your character kind of grew up.

It wasn't fantastic but it at least was presentable to make it worthwhile.

In Far Cry 4, I have no clue what's going on and I'm not invested into plight of the Golden Path. I don't really give a shit. At least in Far Cry 3, I somewhat cared about his friends and it worked because the main villain was ****ing crazy and who knows what he would do with them....

As well, I felt like the island you ran around had some mystery to it. It felt a bit like Lost. In this game, meh, it's a bunch of maps put together.

It also doesn't help that the game feels like Watch Dogs, Assassins Creedish. You get your towers you need to open the map, then you have your gang areas you need to clear up and then a bunch of vaguely similar side quests and then main missions that play fairly similar to the side quests. It's done really well but I'm a bit fatigue. I'm more interested in play this Door Kickers than Far Cry 4.

Kazenji
I didn't really like Brody's friends in the 3rd game the ones he came to holiday with, They came off as douchbags.

Smasandian
They did. It wasn't the greatest story in the world and the characters were brutal but at least felt something about the character I was playing as because they were his friends at least. It was something.

In the new one, I just don't care. There is a scene where you need to choose either getting intel and letting your clan members die, or help protect them from a raid. Any smart tactician would choose saving clan members because soldiers are much more important than some intel. It made no sense at all.

The opening scene was suppose to be as brutal as Far Cry 3 but it didn't feel right. It was a scene that should of happen in the middle of the game. Why would your character help the Golden Path when it's clearly not your fight and the writers did not fully show how brutal Pagen Min is. They showed a torture scene to make your feel for the people who saved you but then showed a scene where the Golden Path was torturing a soldier for information....meh.

I'm only about 10 missions in (about 20% of the total game) so it might get better and the action is still fantastic as well. Overall, it's pretty well developed game but I'm not into it.

And I feel slight annoyed that they introduced raids onto compounds you already cleared. I hate that. I'm trying to get some hides for crafting and in the middle of ****ing nowhere and it's like, "your camp is being raided!!" ****.....I hate that.

Kazenji
Haven't really played the 4th one, I remember watching one review and they pointed out how the region is gripped in civil war, and somehow the evil regime's leader knows who you are, and your parents play some part in the history of the area. You immediately side with the rebel group known as the golden path

bit lazy on Ubisofts part not to fill in those gaps

not exactly rushing out to get the 4th one from the reception its gotten.

Estacado
Dont worry about the outpost being attacked...
You cant lose it....it's just a pointless event in the game.
There wont be any consequences if you just pass by an attacked outpost.

jinXed by JaNx
I just completed the game and i have to say that that iit's the same exact thing as Far Cry 3 but without as memorable characters or pacing. It's a great game and if you enjoyed 3 you will like this one but it does nothing to improve upon the last title. Infact it plays exactly like three but without all of the features. If i had a friend who hand't played three or four, i would reccommend them play three before four. I still like series, but three was a slightly better game.

jinXed by JaNx

Arena is cool.

smile

I thought the main villain was just like the one from the third. Not that that is a bad thing thing because i liked the one from the third, but he ended up being irrelevant in the end.

Smasandian
Yeah, it is exactly liked FC3.

I've played about 15 hours and I'm enjoying it. It's fun but it's just another game.

For instance...

1. The story sucks. I have no interest in any characters. In fact, I don't feel bad for the Golden Path because they're just as bad as Pagan Min. The only time I ever felt something for a character was after grabbing Paul and his cellphone rang from his daughter and while they dragged him into the room to torture and kill him.....I FELT BAD FOR HIM and he was supposed to be a monster. In FC3, Vaas was ****ing mental and they did a really good job showcasing his craziness and how he needed to stop. It also helped that you had something to go after....in FC4, I'm like, "all this ****ing trouble for you spread ashes."

2. Racing is fun as usual. As our bandit camps and they did a good job with the towers. They are all different and have some kind of puzzle aspect to it.

3. The other side missions all follow the same ****ing formula. In Hostage rescue, you sneak around the camp and kill everybody silently before rescue. In Bomb Defuse, you sneak around camp and kill everybody before shutting down bombs. In Assassination, you sneak around camp and kill everybody before killing the guy with whatever you need to kill him with. In Eye for Eye, you sneak around camp and kill everybody and then take their pictures. In Propaganda missions, you sneak around camp and kill everybody and then blow shit up.

4. The hunting missions are still pretty good. I don't know why you need 4 of them....but it's okay.

5. The arena is fun but I'm really only doing it for that awesome looking assault rifle.

All in all, it's a good game but Ubisoft seriously needs to get rid of the ****ing tower shit. Try something new and look at Red Dead Redemption on how to create interesting activities, side quest and shit because having 10 of them same ones get really boring, especially for a sequel of FC3.

AsbestosFlaygon
So, what is the general consensus of this game compared to FC3?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, it is exactly liked FC3.

I've played about 15 hours and I'm enjoying it. It's fun but it's just another game.

For instance...

1. The story sucks.

That is my biggest complaint with this series. For as great as the gameplay, production and voice acting is, it's a shame that they can't come up with a reason for the player to become emotionally invested in the protagonist. Far Cry 3 and Far cry 4 both have interesting antagonists. I think the level and side mission designs of 3 kept me interested enough to keep playing but it was the antagonist and voice acting that really kept me going. However, even though 4 has a decently acted and realized villain, the level and side missions become very redundant after the first twenty or so hours.

I think the production value really does yield a better story. Even though this one tried make the player more involved with story choices it never feels like more than an expansion pack of 3. Although, i wouldn't express this as a complaint to keep anyone from the game because if you enjoyed 3, you will enjoy 4. Just be prepared to do A LOT of walking through empty wilderness.

Smasandian
I just wish side missions involved something different than "clear out bad guys in area". It seems everything involves that.

Arachnid1
I just beat the game yesterday night.

The buzzsaw is a cheat code Estacado lol.

The main villain didn't come off all that villainy. I didn't even kill him in the end. The dude actually liked my family, and never really did me wrong. In the beginning, he leaves you alone in a room and says he'll be right back.You leave, and make your way back at the end of the game to kill him. Then he tells you that if you just waited, he would have came back, helped you place your mothers ashes, and given you the kingdom as inheritance. Turns out theres a secret ending where you wait in the room he left you in, right in the beginning, and he comes back in ten minutes and finishes the game doing exactly what he said.

lol

I liked Pagan Min. The dude was the best character in the game. Hardly even a villain. I liked Vaas more though.

Only person I killed was Amita. I sided with Sabal the entire game until the last decision. I made Amita the leader of the golden path. When she started stealing children from their homes to be child soldiers, I murdered her. What a b*tch. Should have sided with Sabal. At least I didn't kill him though.

Shit story. Shit protagonist too. The only time I really cared about him was at the end when he placed his mothers ashes next to his baby sisters.

The gameplay was fun. The outposts never get old, and the fortresses are awesome. Some of the user generated content outposts are better than any of the ingame ones. It has a ton of replayability, which is cool.

I liked this game. If only they made the story good. It could have been perfect.

Also, this game really did feel like Far Cry 3 on steroids. Thats not a super bad thing, since FC3 played outstanding, but it does get a little stale. The map also could have used a little more diversity, like Just Cause 2. Everything was trees, roads, and outposts (with the exception of the snow areas outside the map used only for certain missions).

It was a fun game. They could have improved a few aspects, but its still a solid 8/10 for me. Stealthing through outposts, fortresses, and UGC just never gets old.

Estacado
Stealth kukri'in people never gets old.

Heard the dlc is out..
Anyone played it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.