Classic Venom (Eddie Brock) vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No stone stare. Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Venom. Gorgons a badass but we know Venom is damn near impossible to down with physical assaults. Even Juggs and Hulk(professor I think) have beaten on him and he came out better than people like colossus and Ben Grimm.

SamZED
Venom.

JuggernautMania
people dont think outside of the box. if gorgon gets his sword he will chop venom to pieces within mere seconds. if its enough for a KO gorgon wins. if not he loses.

ShadowFyre
Right, because Venom has never dealt with piercing damage...Oh wait, he has, and it does nothing. And Venom is faster than Spiderman though less agile. Venom also has long range attacks and can cut or suffocate Gorgon. This is brocks fight to lose. But Gorgon is a badass and he will make Brock work for it.

SamZED
Mindrape is also an option. Stone stare won't do jack to him as it requires eye contact while Venom sees through the symbiote. Symbiotes have always had good piercing durability and as of late it's been better than ever before to the point that they could lose limbs (or in Carnage's case a head) and regrow new ones without any damage to the host.

ShadowFyre
Thanks Sam. And I believe that seals the deal. Gorgon has no way of putting the Symbiote down. Venom is also immune to Ghost Riders penance stare which he just showed for the second time.

SamZED
Really? When??? I've seen the old fight but not the new one.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Really? When??? I've seen the old fight but not the new one.

They experienced a backlash when Rider tried to use the Penace against him.

ShadowFyre
The new thunder bolts. Venom fights all of them but I have only seen a few scans. But from what I did see it actually is fairly well done. The thunderbolts actually had to make a plan to take him out. But I haven't read it. Hopefully someone will post more scans on my broke ass behalf.

KingD19
People are forgetting Grasscutter is a magical sword designed to kill Gods. I'm pretty sure it surpasses the symbiote's durability and probably would negate any attempts to heal.

guy222
Eddie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.