Booster Gold vs Nova (Young Richard)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Back when Booster and Nova were shallow glory hounds who made bad decisions. Cis is on.

A camera crew is presentm

Who wins?

carver9
Good fight. I'm giving this to Nova though.

iscaremonkeys
camera crew is on?

<- All the way

Golgo13
Booster. His shields will hold up until he gets the KO.

God Cloth Seiya
Nova

abhilegend
Booster.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Nova boosters ego is far more vast than nova''s. MUCH MUCH BIGGER

celeyhyga17
Not a big Booster fan.. What are some of his notable feats..?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not a big Booster fan.. What are some of his notable feats..? he gave Doomsday one hell of a fight.
And yes i have scans for that

zopzop
How powerful is BG? Is he Iron Man level? Blue Bettle level? What can Skeets do (offensively, defensively, etc..)?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by zopzop
How powerful is BG? Is he Iron Man level? Blue Bettle level? What can Skeets do (offensively, defensively, etc..)? above iron man. he also has these shields that help him out. as far skeets powers
Time travel-resistant plating
Flight
Weapons, surveillance, and knowledge of the future.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Skeets have time travel capabilities?

zopzop
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
above iron man. he also has these shields that help him out. as far skeets powers
Time travel-resistant plating
Flight
Weapons, surveillance, and knowledge of the future.
Is there a Booster Gold respect thread? He sounds interesting. I only know of him because of the Death of Superman arc when he and the League went up against Doomsday.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by zopzop
Is there a Booster Gold respect thread? He sounds interesting. I only know of him because of the Death of Superman arc when he and the League went up against Doomsday. there is one on this forum but none of the pictures work.

Next to green arrow and shazam Booster is my all time favorite DC character. Think of a funnier clumsy,and more likable guy garder. He can have some douche moments but not like Tony Douche.

he 1vs 1 DD and did pretty well. he also made a sheild guy garder couldent escape from

DarkSaint85
His best I thought was against Trigon.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His best I thought was against Trigon. i dont remember him facing trigon

DarkSaint85
Alternate Earth Trigon, tbf. He tanked two blasts, then fell to a third.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alternate Earth Trigon, tbf. He tanked two blasts, then fell to a third. he tanked 2? God he needs a respect thread

zopzop
there is one on this forum but none of the pictures work.

Next to green arrow and shazam Booster is my all time favorite DC character. Think of a funnier clumsy,and more likable guy garder. He can have some douche moments but not like Tony Douche.

he 1vs 1 DD and did pretty well. he also made a sheild guy garder couldent escape from
Ok, I found the Booster Gold Respect Thread. Man looking at those shields in use......

I think BG can take this.

DarkSaint85
Pfft I misremembered. It was only one

Google image search 'booster vs trigon', and it should pop up.

iscaremonkeys
just posting
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/bg3.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/bg4.jpg

Stoic
he gave Doomsday one hell of a fight.
And yes i have scans for that

You mean when his face fought the door that slammed on it? Is that the good fight that you are speaking of?

beatboks
Originally posted by Stoic
You mean when his face fought the door that slammed on it? Is that the good fight that you are speaking of?

No he's talking about the ark in Boosters last pre FP title where he fought a Doomsday clone under the control of the Army.

Stoic
Originally posted by beatboks
No he's talking about the ark in Boosters last pre FP title where he fought a Doomsday clone under the control of the Army.

OHHHH a clone. So can you tell me how long you were going to continue on the Booster Gold d!ck ride? Sorry brother, I got carried away with that last part. However... feel free to answer the question if you're up to it.

maxivitopowe
was it a clone?
I thought it was his body but with another mind

cdtm
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
was it a clone?
I thought it was his body but with another mind

That's right.

Happened in the Flashpoint-verse though, where everything was different.

Captain Marvel got chumped pretty badly. upstaged by Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and a kid barely familiar with powers Superman.. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.