Suit/Armor wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Which suit or armor would you rather posses on a regular basis? Which do you think would win in a fight?

For the fight part we will assume that a member of DEVGRU or SHIELD has been cloned and each one was given a suit and dropped in an arena for a battle to the death.

Contestants:
1. The Venom Symbiote
2. The Guyver Unit
3. Iron Mans Mark 1 armor
4. Master Chiefs Armor.
5. Batman's Insider Suit ( Don't know much, but I believe has limited charge).
6. Blue Beetle
7. X-O Man O War
8. Spawn: First Age ( at the beginning of his power).

I'm trying to keep them in roughly the same level but I would like to add a couple more suits without jumping to high like lex luthors power suit. Any suggestions?

ShadowFyre
I wont comment on the foght part but I would rather possess the symbiote on a regular basis.

SamZED
Guyver unit definitely. Thatd be awesome.

Venom is cool and all but has consequences.

ShadowFyre
I picked that one for everyday due to shape shifting and being able to look like whatever. Bank robberies would be a piece of cake. On that note, I probably shouldn't have any of these.

SamZED
Youd get "addicted" though. Plus the whole brain eating thing, even Eddie had trouble controling it, get pissed and noone is safe. Might give you cancer too. Plus the weaknesses.
Guyver is like an armoured Spider-man, super speed, agility, strength, elbow blades, freaking megasmashers. Like a walking nuclear reactor.

ShadowFyre
Yeah. Guyvers a badass. I really wish they would make another live action. I loved the 2nd one.

God Cloth Seiya
Master chiefs armor.

Stoic
I'd prefer to be in full control of all of my faculties, so I'd choose the Iron Man armor. I wonder why the X-O Manawar (or however it's spelled) suit wasn't added to the mix?

ShadowFyre
Because I am unfamiliar with it. In my post I said I was open to suggestions as long as they are roughly in the same class. If a few more people add some good ones I will see if bad a ( or whatever mod is on) will add them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Might give you cancer too.

Same with drinking laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Same with drinking laughing out loud (pours some vodka) tell me more.

ShadowFyre
Lol well I smoke,drink and occasionally wear alien suits so I doubt I have long then

zopzop
The Venom Symbiote or Insider Suit for me. And if I HAD to choose one between the two, it'd be the Symbiote. Cl12 strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability, leaping, wall crawling, incredibly strong webbing, and camouflage (I think he can even turn invisible like the Predator).

The other suits seem......meh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
(pours some vodka) tell me more.

Better not to know, alcohol-related diseases are as numerous as doombots.

"Id"
No love for Blue Beetle or the Manowar?

ShadowFyre
Man o war doeseny sound like something I would want to wear all the time lol. I was going to add spawn first age suit and I still might. Do y'all think its to powerful though?

None of the mods are on right now. Lazy. They must think they deserve lives or something.

ShadowFyre
so I added a couple of people to the list. This will be the last I add due to the high price certain raptors require you pay. Mammal sacrifices and whatnot.

staxamillion
venom if I don't have to eat people or brains. if I do the spawn

Sin I AM
Originally posted by "Id"
No love for Blue Beetle or the Manowar?

Too op

The Spectre+
bluebeetle's suit

ShadowFyre
I forgot I made this thread.

Parmaniac
Guyver armor. Totally different level.

Then the symbiote.

I'd take Spawn if I had infinite necroplasm.

Khazra Reborn
Manowar armor, similar to modern Iron Man armors and has a lot more perks than the other armors, like Regen and such.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by staxamillion
venom if I don't have to eat people or brains. if I do the spawn

Thanks for bumping my 4 year old thread BTW.

leonidas
monarch wins.... thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Manowar armor, similar to modern Iron Man armors and has a lot more perks than the other armors, like Regen and such. Agreed, long term space travel, able to teach languages in hours days, regen. It's easily the best.

staxamillion
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanks for bumping my 4 year old thread BTW.

thumbup1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.