....... Ms.Marvel and Rulk Vs The Sea Kings ........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Ms.Marvel
Rulk

Vs

Namor
Aquaman

Can Carol and Rulk beat the Sea Kings?
Fight starts in NY Time Square...

pym-ftw
Yeah, Carol is the most powerful on the field imho.

zopzop
T2 all day.

Supermex
Originally posted by zopzop
T2 all day.

Im going with team 2

pym-ftw
How do they beat Carol, especially currently?

Sin I AM
How powerful is she currently

guy222
T1

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How powerful is she currently I meant more along the lines of without TP for AQ. She is physically a peer of them plus a flight advantage on Arthur and a range advantage on Namor, and she is the fastest on the field.

That's not even bringing up heat projections...

SamZED
When did Rulk become the weakest link among these guys?

pym-ftw
Idk he also has heat projection...

Supermex
How is Ms.Marvel stronger or faster than Namor?
What feats show that?

ShadowFyre
Rulk is physically the strongest but I think Namor could currently beat his ass. Except I believe Team 1 has this all day. Two heat projecting powerhouses against two fish out of water. Sounds more like a cookout than a fight

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Supermex
How is Ms.Marvel stronger or faster than Namor?
What feats show that? I said a peer strength wise. Rulk is the strongest here. Namor probably has faster reactions than Carol, but her travel speed is much quicker.

Supermex
I think Aquaman is being underestimated here.

Golgo13
Yeah, he's definitely Namor's peer.

Sin I AM
Am is above rulk imo

carver9
Uuummmm, Rulk can beat anyone on team 2. Hulk overpowered Namor with one arm, something I can't see him doing against Rulk. Aquaman is strong but not Rulk strong.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Uuummmm, Rulk can beat anyone on team 2. Hulk overpowered Namor with one arm, something I can't see him doing against Rulk. Aquaman is strong but not Rulk strong.

Your analogy sucks. AM is more than capable of handling Ross. Quit lowballing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.