Alex Jones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
What is your opinion on none other than Alex Jones?

jaden101
He started as a genuine challenge to the establishment until he went barking mad and became part of that same establishment. Now he's simply an amusing crazy nutcase carted out to distract idiots and make sensible people laugh.

King Joker
Wow, you summed that up perfectly. I used to watch his show regularly and thought he was the smartest man alive (I'm only 14.) But he just got absolutely crazy and too far-fetched for me to even try to listen to him seriously.

jaden101
It was cemented in his bizarre torrent of abuse at Piers Morgan. Who, incidentally, I also happen to think is an idiot but for different reasons.

That was just bizarre.

King Joker
Originally posted by jaden101
It was cemented in his bizarre torrent of abuse at Piers Morgan. Who, incidentally, I also happen to think is an idiot but for different reasons.

That was just bizarre.

I agree, he just made himself look like a fool.

Bat Dude
Controlled opposition.

Fated Xtasy
He's an imbecile and fool, i'm amazed at how many people actually believe him and his nonsensical 'conspiracy theories' I prefer to watch the young turks.

King Joker
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He's an imbecile and fool, i'm amazed at how many people actually believe him and his nonsensical 'conspiracy theories' I prefer to watch the young turks.
Yeah, The Young Turks is freaking awesome. I think Alex starts with being right with some things, but as he continues, he is consumed with insanity and just sounds like a fool.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker
Yeah, The Young Turks is freaking awesome. I think Alex starts with being right with some things, but as he continues, he is consumed with insanity and just sounds like a fool.
Awesome nice to meet another turk(I hope im using that right)
anyway yeah Alex Jones starts off with some sense, but, nearly three minutes into it he 's in a whole 'nother direction talking about Obama putting a hit on him, because "he's exposing him for what he really is" honestly he's a babbling old twit

King Joker
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Awesome nice to meet another turk(I hope im using that right)
anyway yeah Alex Jones starts off with some sense, but, nearly three minutes into it he 's in a whole 'nother direction talking about Obama putting a hit on him, because "he's exposing him for what he really is" honestly he's a babbling old twit
Lol, but yeah, you're right. He is kinda insane...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker
Lol, but yeah, you're right. He is kinda insane...
I don't mean to sound so.....mean but insane is a bit of a understatement, considering he's said a bunch of - to quote Cenk from TYT - oouutrageous! stuff, from 9/11 Mk ultra political corruption all with little to no solid evidence

It's xyz!
I think the problem with Alex is he takes so much anti-government theories to heart that he spouts it all as fact and it just comes out as ramblings. He has no coherent theories of himself, just a bunch of propoganda and he comes off as a truly delusional nutcase.

I do admire his passion though.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by It's xyz!
I think the problem with Alex is he takes so much anti-government theories to heart that he spouts it all as fact and it just comes out as ramblings. He has no coherent theories of himself, just a bunch of propoganda and he comes off as a truly delusional nutcase.

I do admire his passion though.

Agreed, though he does have some good points, but, much like Cnn he just spills bullshit half of the time, you know like world leaders secretly planning to kill us all, you know bullshit, in my opinion what America is facing right now is just corruption from our politics and our politicians, look at Chris Christy and The Judge that basically voted yes on big ol'e American(even though their multinational) companies buying our politicians! That's all the example you need! I don't know about his passion, but he never really researches his own points and theories IMO

Omaha
Wow, you summed that up perfectly. I used to watch his show regularly and thought he was the smartest man alive (I'm only 14.) But he just got absolutely crazy and too far-fetched for me to even try to listen to him seriously.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Omaha
Wow, you summed that up perfectly. I used to watch his show regularly and thought he was the smartest man alive (I'm only 14.) But he just got absolutely crazy and too far-fetched for me to even try to listen to him seriously. hi new guy smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
hi new guy smile
? hello

Dude111
I have heard his name isnt really ALEX JONES (Ah man!!)

Im not sure what to think of em!!!!!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NewGuy01
? hello laughing out loud

Blakemore
Wrong sock laughing out loud

Duke Togo
Ironically right a lot of the time despite how crazy some of his ideas are. And this has been the case since before 9/11. He even accurately predicated that it would happen which was absolutely surreal. Insanity can lead to you connecting dots that are not there, and other times it allows you to see things nobody else can. Since you are willing to humor other things most people have been indoctrinated into thinking are impossible. Such as the fact Nestle at one point went full cyberpunk mega corporation, and tried to restrict access to water. By making the argument that it's not a human right. That was real. It happened.

The problem is that on some level despite even the people who say they don't think highly of them? Those in power are capable of truly weird things. They're still shilling us hard on a bug only protein diet. And Deus Ex is beginning to feel like non-fiction. Yet, there are still no nano-machines. Worst Orwellian downfall of society ever. At least in Cyberpunk 2077 I can upgrade my cock to make it glow in the dark. No such thing here.

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.