Orion vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
They fight in an isolated planet ....

quanchi112
ww hulk beats his ass.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk beats his ass. http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/Machoos/retard.jpg

Orion one-shots him back to his PIS filled marvel storyline. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/Machoos/retard.jpg

Orion one-shots him back to his PIS filled marvel storyline. laughing wwhulk puts him in a really big titanium box till he calms down. porr little orion or maybe hulk slaps him once and hes down. look at what ds did to beat him lately. while ww hulk is stronger than ever orion is weaker than ever,
laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion beats the crap out of WWH. He uses his far superior fighting experience, martial skill, rage, strength, healing abilities, AF, and Super Speed to handle hulk like most any high end brick in DC would.

Utrigita
Agree Orion IMO is bad ass didn't he fight Darkseid with a regular basis to a standstill???

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion beats the crap out of WWH. He uses his far superior fighting experience, martial skill, rage, strength, healing abilities, AF, and Super Speed to handle hulk like most any high end brick in DC would. this ww hulk is hulk at his best while orion is a joke in countdown. current level and orion loses.

Deathstroke
this ww hulk is hulk at his best while orion is a joke in countdown. current level and orion loses.

Was Orion in Countdown?

CaptainStoic
The Hulk will break Orion, especially when he goes berserk,Orion would be biting off more than he can chew with this guy.

Despite all the hype surrounding Orion he's not on Thor's level. I'd put him more on Wonder Man's level. Surfer dealt with him like he was dealing with a child. WWHulk would go gorilla on him, and make him beg for his life. He took Black Bolts scream, The Human Torch and Storms Nova Blast/ Lightening barrage without batting an eye, Cyclop's full powered eye blast. Orion has nothing to do but retreat in a fight with a being of this caliber.

Utrigita
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Hulk will break Orion, especially when he goes berserk,Orion would be biting off more than he can chew with this guy.

Despite all the hype surrounding Orion he's not on Thor's level. I'd put him more on Wonder Man's level. Surfer dealt with him like he was dealing with a child. WWHulk would go gorilla on him, and make him beg for his life. He took Black Bolts scream, The Human Torch and Storms Nova Blast/ Lightening barrage without batting an eye, Cyclop's full powered eye blast. Orion has nothing to do but retreat in a fight with a being of this caliber.

That one crossover Galactus and Darkseid the hunger is non-canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Since When can Wonder Man hurt Sky Father lvl beings? And Hurl enough energy to blast a galaxy or Shut down a 5th of a universe? Orion's MB can beat Wonderman let alone The AF and Orion's own strength.

CaptainStoic
Why is it non-canon? who decided? Like I said once before the writer's that wrote the story were in agreement that if, such a battle happened it would go the way that it did. In other words if they were convinced that Orion could have bounced the Surfer around they would have written it that way.

Utrigita
Why is it non-canon? who decided? Like I said once before the writer's that wrote the story were in agreement that if, such a battle happened it would go the way that it did. In other words if they were convinced that Orion could have bounced the Surfer around they would have written it that way.

Thats what I have always been tolded when I mentioned Galactus dusting away Darkseid and reforming/surviving the Omega Effect.

TricksterPriest

It's non-canon because crossovers are not canon unless stated otherwise. And that fight was complete garbage. wink and if the writer actually thought that's how it would go down, he's an complete idiot and knows nothing about Orion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
And let's not forget why DC came up with the Crisis in the first place... They have constantly messed up the continuity for years, I have no doubt that one day Orion may be more powerful than the Specter. Yet I can recall Superman breaking him on several occasions.

CaptainStoic
What happens to Orion when he's not on his little buggy.

Rewmac
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/Machoos/retard.jpg

Orion one-shots him back to his PIS filled marvel storyline. laughing Co-Signed sly

Deathstroke
And let's not forget why DC came up with the Crisis in the first place... They have constantly messed up the continuity for years, I have no doubt that one day Orion may be more powerful than the Specter. Yet I can recall Superman breaking him on several occasions.

Who's talking about Crisis? confused

Rewmac
wwhulk puts him in a really big titanium box till he calms down. porr little orion or maybe hulk slaps him once and hes down. look at what ds did to beat him lately. while ww hulk is stronger than ever orion is weaker than ever,
laughing You're an ass. You don't know anything about Orion do you? Hulk doesn't have a really good shot here...

CaptainStoic
My point is that DC always changes their characters, one year Lobo can rip Supes the next he can't, one year Jonns weakness no longer exists. etc, etc......

Rewmac
this ww hulk is hulk at his best while orion is a joke in countdown. current level and orion loses. Originally posted by Deathstroke
Was Orion in Countdown?

Even if he was that doesn't mean we go by that version. On KMC every character on the VS board fights at his best...

Deathstroke
My point is that DC always changes their characters, one year Lobo can rip Supes the next he can't, one year Jonns weakness no longer exists. etc, etc......

I don't know about the Lobo comment but Jonn lost his weakness to fire after he turned into Fernus I believe.

Originally posted by Rewmac
Even if he was that doesn't mean we go by that version. On KMC every character on the VS board fights at his best...

I know I just wanted to see if Quan knew what he was talking about.

CaptainStoic
I know what it is, certain people in this forum are pro DC, which is fine by me, I like both DC, and Marvel alike, I just don't think Orion could take on WWHulk in a slugfest.

Evil_Ash

Meh, Orion is underrated here...

Soljer

We go by the most current version, however. And we also take a character's average, rather than ONLY his high feats....

Rewmac
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I don't know about the Lobo comment but Jonn lost his weakness to fire after he turned into Fernus I believe.

I know I just wanted to see if Quan knew what he was talking about. I know why you asked it...

Rewmac
Originally posted by Soljer
We go by the most current version, however. And we also take a character's average, rather than ONLY his high feats.... We go by the strongest version of his normal state. So the best of his/her own power unless specified otherwise...

Rewmac
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Meh, Orion is underrated here... DC characters are usually are or over-hated...Because their universe is f'ucked totally up every second month and their characters aren't getting messed up that much all the time....

llagrok

It's called character development.

You're only so called low feat is that the Surfer was able to beat him in a CROSSOVER. Based on that he loses to the Hulk? You are unbelievable.

WrathfulDwarf
Orion beats the living day lights out of WWH 24/7.

Then goes to beat the crap out of Hulk Fanboys.

The End.

Estacado
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

The End.
thumb up

Rewmac

The End. Thanks for dropping by big grin

TricksterPriest

The End.

Good to see you WD. big grin Co-****ing-signed. thumb up

CaptainStoic
You never know this fight may happen one day, and when it does don't be too surprised by the results.

Estacado
You never know this fight may happen one day, and when it does don't be too surprised by the results.
Hulk might take him in a slugfest but Orion has the Astro Force......

llagrok

and when it does, it would be a crossover.....

tkitna
Orion takes the majority

Rewmac
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk might take him in a slugfest but Orion has the Astro Force...... Big nope for slugfest...You know that DC strength is not Marvel strength. In DC it isn't Daily that they destroy a universe 1 from thousands they have. In DC strength has a lot more meaning than marvel's class 100...

llagrok
*nod*

The fact that people like She Hulk and the Thing are able to harm him physically should indicate that he is in fact, below Orion.

quanchi112
It's non-canon because crossovers are not canon unless stated otherwise. And that fight was complete garbage. wink and if the writer actually thought that's how it would go down, he's an complete idiot and knows nothing about Orion. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah the writers were clueless. roll eyes (sarcastic) not its surfer and his master galactus are far more powerful than these new gods. they really are. galactus creations, ie tyrant is more powerful than ds. that crossover was good and showed what the source would say if big g showed up.

hide the world.

laughing

quanchi112

The End. laughing

no way. ww hulk hasnt lost yet so why do you think he goes down so easy. to much hulk hate on here.

way to much.

Rufus T Firefly
laughing

no way. ww hulk hasnt lost yet so why do you think he goes down so easy. to much hulk hate on here.

way to much.

Wow! By george, either this boy the most confident thing since Jeph loeb trying to justify T-Vo. Boy, How in Ceasar's name, do you sleep at night, I mean sleeping on Huc's d*ck must be very very uncomfortable, after...how long is it now?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
Wow! By george, either this boy the most confident thing since Jeph loeb trying to justify T-Vo. Boy, How in Ceasar's name, do you sleep at night, I mean sleeping on Huc's d*ck must be very very uncomfortable, after...how long is it now?

Funny, wasn't it Loeb who wrote Captain America one-shotting Hulk? whistle

And as for Hulk's..........I'm not even gonna say it. But.........the madder Hulk gets, the bigger Hulk gets.....? vin

Rufus T Firefly
Funny, wasn't it Loeb who wrote Captain America one-shotting Hulk? whistle

And as for Hulk's..........I'm not even gonna say it. But.........the madder Hulk gets, the bigger Hulk gets.....? vin

well the majority of the hulk fans *ahem* xmeat *ahem* soon to be Quanchi *ahem* when getting off the blazing saddle, leave the forum as if they had gotten off a horse....the madder a user gets from us pwning them, you get the point, but i was merely explaining it for Quanchi

TricksterPriest
well the majority of the hulk fans *ahem* xmeat *ahem* soon to be Quanchi *ahem* when getting off the blazing saddle, leave the forum as if they had gotten off a horse....the madder a user gets from us pwning them, you get the point, but i was merely explaining it for Quanchi

The price of too much wanking? durwank

Rufus T Firefly
The price of too much wanking? durwank

I wouldn't know, but both your hands are full with men who are grey and wardrobes soley consist of nothing but blue...so i assume that's how you know

TricksterPriest
I wouldn't know, but both your hands are full with men who are grey and wardrobes soley consist of nothing but blue...so i assume that's how you know

Quiet you. durfist

Rufus T Firefly
Quiet you. durfist

no wonder quanchi pwns you...your only response is a durfist ermmha

TricksterPriest
no wonder quanchi pwns you...your only response is a durfist ermmha

durpwns1

quanchi112
Wow! By george, either this boy the most confident thing since Jeph loeb trying to justify T-Vo. Boy, How in Ceasar's name, do you sleep at night, I mean sleeping on Huc's d*ck must be very very uncomfortable, after...how long is it now? here we go again. im no hulk fanboy not at all. u my friend are a hulk hater. its funny but people who recognize hulks power as wwhulk the ge labeleed as fanboys.

quanchi112
Quiet you. durfist the lack of points on here is driving me crazy. i come here to argue comics not see who can put up smiley faces.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's such a shame. I tried to warn Carrie that they would all laugh at her.

TricksterPriest
here we go again. im no hulk fanboy not at all. u my friend are a hulk hater. its funny but people who recognize hulks power as wwhulk the ge labeleed as fanboys.

If you think Hulk can beat Superman, Orion, Black Adam, Flash, etc, etc, etc, for even 1/10, you are a fanboy. doped

If you think that World War Hulk isn't full of PIS and that Hulk can actually beat Dr. Strange merged with Zom ( What the f**k? Zom, who is more powerful than Eternity....... ), then not only are you a fanboy, you are a psychotic headcase who really needs to get off Hulk's wang. dopedfu

Hulk loses 10/10 to Orion. Get over it, get used to it. wink

Hercules
Ahh, I see everyone is keeping it civil in a Hulk Vs Thread, as usual...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hercules
Ahh, I see everyone is keeping it civil in a Hulk Vs Thread, as usual...

Hulkbusting ftw. 313 Care to join the fun? big grin

Rewmac
laughing

way to much. Originally posted by quanchi112
here we go again. im no hulk fanboy not at all. u my friend are a hulk hater. its funny but people who recognize hulks power as wwhulk the ge labeleed as fanboys. The funny part is you see a WWH comic and say aaarrrgghh he so powerful...Here is a hint why. He is getting the hype now, he has the biggest jobber aura ever. I mean have you seen a character loose in their on mini or so? Nope, in Marvel they never loose like that. Thanks to that they can twist their universe to the boundless chaos.

It's clear you know nothing of Orion of the New Gods. Check out some of his solo comics you might understand or better check out his respect thread. Learn about a character before you jump inot conclusions.

strengthkills
Not saying who wins,but the Hulk hate on this board is becoming legendary.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by strengthkills

The Hulk fanboyism is legendary here...

Kutulu

This board is the biggest Hulk hate-fest across the internet at the moment.

Even though Hulk beat Gladiator (a weaker version of the Hulk than the current one, mind you), people still think that metahumans weaker than Gladiator would one-shot WWH with no problem.

Gladiator can do this:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladStar.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladPlanet1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Gladplanet2.jpg

Gladiator clocked at moving 100 times the speed of light:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Near-NovaExplosion.jpg

This is a character that Hulk beat to a pulp. A weaker version of the Hulk. The weakest of all the Hulks (grey Hulk) busted an asteroid twice as big as earth in one shot (yes he was propelled by a rocket, but he cannot fly so how else is he going to get there? To top it off, you fling most people using a railgun and they will be pulverized before they make it out of the barrel.)

On this message board they treat him like all he can do is flip cars around and say Hulk Smash.

Kutulu
The Hulk fanboyism is legendary here...

Fanboyism? Bwahahahahah that's the funniest thing I've read all day. The only reason people have to defend Hulk is because of the DC crowd that thinks he has a limit on his strength and durability. When the pendulum swings one way too far, something has to pull it back in order to maintain the balance.

Faceman
Originally posted by Kutulu

Even though Hulk beat Gladiator (a weaker version of the Hulk than the current one, mind you), people still think that metahumans weaker than Gladiator would one-shot WWH with no problem.

Gladiator can do this:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Near-NovaExplosion.jpg

This is a character that Hulk beat to a pulp. A weaker version of the Hulk. The weakest of all the Hulks (grey Hulk) busted an asteroid twice as big as earth in one shot (yes he was propelled by a rocket, but he cannot fly so how else is he going to get there? To top it off, you fling most people using a railgun and they will be pulverized before they make it out of the barrel.)

On this message board they treat him like all he can do is flip cars around and say Hulk Smash.

Let's not forget he beat Thor too.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Gladiator can do this:

No. We just have common sense here. How do you explain The Hulk even touching Gladiator, when Thor and WW could barely do it? THe Hulk has also been hurt by punches from the Thing and She Hulk. It's called law of common sense.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Faceman
Let's not forget he beat Thor too.

Cryptoman was said to have half the strength of Thor. This was doubled, then increased further, making him stronger than Thor.

http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9914/cryptoman1a8bo.jpg
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/2039/cryptoman1b3fo.jpg
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/6383/cryptoman1c4er.jpg
http://img62.exs.cx/img62/2444/cryptoman9il.jpg

Kutulu
No. We just have common sense here. How do you explain The Hulk even touching Gladiator, when Thor and WW could barely do it? THe Hulk has also been hurt by punches from the Thing and She Hulk. It's called law of common sense.

Because Hulk can and has hit very fast beings before. He has a long long history of doing so. His strength and durability vary a great deal, so it makes sense that he has been hurt by the Thing and She Hulk. Look how badly he man-handled Thing and She-Hulk during WWH. You can see clearly how much his power can become amped over what it normally starts out at.

If he became angry enough, he could literally become INFINITELY strong.

TricksterPriest

Gladiator can do this:

*sigh* FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME, HULK DEFEATING GLADIATOR IS NOT PIS! Gladiator is vulnerable to specific spectrums of radiation. They cause him to rapidly lose power regardless of his confidence. Gamma is one of them. NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT IT! stick out tongue

llagrok
Cryptoman was said to have half the strength of Thor. This was doubled, then increased further, making him stronger than Thor.

Does that mean he had Thor's durability? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because Hulk can and has hit very fast beings before. He has a long long history of doing so. His strength and durability vary a great deal, so it makes sense that he has been hurt by the Thing and She Hulk. Look how badly he man-handled Thing and She-Hulk during WWH. You can see clearly how much his power can become amped over what it normally starts out at.

Doesn't change the fact that the Thing completely ruined his face and that She Hulk rocked him, or that Hercules knocked him out.

Faceman

Hulk also beat Hyperion 616's arse... wink

Faceman

How strong would you say Hercules is ?

Evil_Ash
Fanboyism? Bwahahahahah that's the funniest thing I've read all day.

no expression

xmeat

DevilGoblin

Kutulu
Originally posted by Faceman
How strong would you say Hercules is ?

At least planet moving strength.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atlastitan1.jpg

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/050628041014/HercManhatten.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Thorvs.jpg

Kutulu
no expression

xmeat

DevilGoblin

So you got 2 - 3 fanboys for the Hulk, and how many Hulk haters? At least 10, and vocal ones at that. Some of them have been banned in the past couple weeks fortunately.

Faceman
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atlastitan1.jpg

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/050628041014/HercManhatten.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Thorvs.jpg

I would say Hulk can get to that range fairly fast...Even Hercules admitted that Hulk was stronger than him...I'll get the scan from the respect thread...

Rewmac
The Hulk fanboyism is legendary here... Give to them Ash you know the drill...

quanchi112
who cares about xmeat or devilgoblin. its laughable tha evertyimesomeone sides with hulk they are compared to these fanboys. grow up people. ww hulk is a badass. deal. accept. move on.

strengthkills
The Hulk fanboyism is legendary here... Id say there are about 4-5 actual hulk fans who know what they are talking about when it comes to him,we dont fit your definition of fanboyism.

quanchi112
Id say there are about 4-5 actual hulk fans who know what they are talking about when it comes to him,we dont fit your definition of fanboyism. its plain to see people hate the hulk on here. i think hes ok. nothing special about him to me. but i give him the credit he deserves while other poeple talk about xmeat.

the guys not even here anymore and they still bring up his name.

pay no attention to the hulk hate here.

its groundless.

wink

Evil_Ash

So Hercules is as strong as Pre-Crisis Superman. durcules

So you got 2 - 3 fanboys for the Hulk

xmeat & DevilGoblin together equals at least 20 Hulk fanboys. nonefist

and how many Hulk haters? At least 10, and vocal ones at that. Some of them have been banned in the past couple weeks fortunately.

And who are they?

quanchi112

xmeat & DevilGoblin together equals at least 20 Hulk fanboys. nonefist

And who are they? well ur one hulk hater who cant seem to get over what xmeat and devilgobline did to u.

get over it and give hulk the respect he deserves.

strengthkills
No. We just have common sense here. How do you explain The Hulk even touching Gladiator, when Thor and WW could barely do it? THe Hulk has also been hurt by punches from the Thing and She Hulk. It's called law of common sense. I have recognized that most of this boards arguments are right. The rules allow for people to argue how a character should function rather than how he actually does in comics.In this forum Silver Surfer would speedblitz you in every fight and in the comics he will do it 2/100000 fights.Apocalypse is a top tier character here...... but not so much in comics.

Kutulu

I just posted several scans of him at planet moving strength. Pre-crisis Superman was far stronger than that, at what point exactly did I say he was pre-crisis Superman strength? Oh wait I didn't, you made it up.

Well I guess that's one way of winning debates, just make up answers.
cuckoo
superdur

strengthkills
*sigh* FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME, HULK DEFEATING GLADIATOR IS NOT PIS! Gladiator is vulnerable to specific spectrums of radiation. They cause him to rapidly lose power regardless of his confidence. Gamma is one of them. NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT IT! stick out tongue Uh, where did you see this,I dont need a scan neccasarily but some kinda proof would be nice.

quanchi112
Uh, where did you see this,I dont need a scan neccasarily but some kinda proof would be nice. proof is always nice.

smile

i agree.

im waiting along with you on this one.

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok

Doesn't change the fact that the Thing completely ruined his face and that She Hulk rocked him, or that Hercules knocked him out. You are grasping at straws, and hard at that.

quanchi112
You are grasping at straws, and hard at that. cosigned.

Evil_Ash
well ur one hulk hater

I have never hated the Hulk.

I just posted several scans of him at planet moving strength. Pre-crisis Superman was far stronger than that, at what point exactly did I say he was pre-crisis Superman strength? Oh wait I didn't, you made it up.

Well I guess that's one way of winning debates, just make up answers.
cuckoo
superdur

That wasn't a serious comment....

quanchi112
I have never hated the Hulk.

That wasn't a serious comment.... whether u admit u hate the hulk or not makes no dfiffernce to me. quit bringing up these superhulk fanboys that have scarred you over the years. im sure they were ridicuolus but to bring them up when someone sides with the hulk is a weak copout.

Evil_Ash
quit bringing up these superhulk fanboys that have scarred you over the years.

I just brought up them up for the first time in this thread, in 2 posts. no expression

im sure they were ridicuolus but to bring them up when someone sides with the hulk is a weak copout.

I didn't bring them up because Kutulu sides with Hulk, I brought them up because he laughed at the fact that there could be Hulk fanboysim here... no expression

Rewmac
I just brought up them up for the first time in this thread, in 2 posts. no expression

I didn't bring them up because Kutulu sides with Hulk, I brought them up because he laughed at the fact that there could be Hulk fanboysim here... no expression There is and the worst I've seen. That ain't a crime. Most of the fanboys are usually learn after a time.

And by the way Orion is more than a match for WWH.

Rewmac
whether u admit u hate the hulk or not makes no dfiffernce to me. quit bringing up these superhulk fanboys that have scarred you over the years. im sure they were ridicuolus but to bring them up when someone sides with the hulk is a weak copout. You ain't debating about Hulk winning you just want to proove that Evil Ash is wrong and Hulk haters are here. The thing is normal debators don't judge characters by how they like the specified characters rather than knowing enough about both to make a stand.

Hercules
Uh, where did you see this,I dont need a scan neccasarily but some kinda proof would be nice.

Hulk Annual vol. 1 number 21, 1997, its stated there that specific wavelengths of Radiation weaken him.

Kutulu

I didn't bring them up because Kutulu sides with Hulk, I brought them up because he laughed at the fact that there could be Hulk fanboysim here... no expression

There was a couple Hulk fanboys here that got banned. The fact of the matter is that Hulk haters are greater in number and more vocal than the Hulk fanboys, currently here at KMC.

I am not a big fan of the Hulk, but to see people laugh off 30+ years of feats and say his entire career is PIS is just beyond ridiculous.

The problem that Hulk haters don't seem to understand is that Hulks' abilities are variable and not stuck at a static value. From a neutral standpoint anybody looking at the scans should be able to tell that.

To give an example, look at WWH when he fought the X-men, particularly the fight with Wolverine. When Wolverine first shows up he has no problem slicing deeply into the Hulks' back. Later on after Hulk has gotten amped up, Wolverine throws his entire body into slashing down onto the Hulk's chest and his claws do not penetrate flesh.

Hulk in that one fight alone had grown in durability enough to stop the adamantium claws. The longer a fight is, the more angry Hulk can get. He has fought opponents that were hundreds of times stronger than him at the beginning, and by the end of the fight he is stronger. It has been stated many times that there is no limit to his strength. Since it operates on emotion alone, there is no cap to emotions either.

You can't say to someone - "you can only love so much" or "you can only hate so much" or "you can only get this much angry". Emotions have no limit in terms of how strongly they can be felt. Anybody who has been in love before knows what I am talking about. Talk to a parent sometime that loves their children, emotions know no bounds, no limits. Hulk's strength, durability, and regeneration are based off of his emotions. I rest my case.

--- edit ---
One last scan to prove my point, straight out of the mouth of Beyonder:
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1226/beyonder6ca.jpg

"infinity of power".

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hercules
Hulk Annual vol. 1 number 21, 1997, its stated there that specific wavelengths of Radiation weaken him.

Thank you. big grin thumb up Thus, it is not PIS. It's like Superman doing badly against General Zod under a red sun. (The russian Zod, not the Kryptonian.)

quanchi112
There is and the worst I've seen. That ain't a crime. Most of the fanboys are usually learn after a time.

And by the way Orion is more than a match for WWH. laughing

orion loses.

quanchi112
There was a couple Hulk fanboys here that got banned. The fact of the matter is that Hulk haters are greater in number and more vocal than the Hulk fanboys, currently here at KMC.

I am not a big fan of the Hulk, but to see people laugh off 30+ years of feats and say his entire career is PIS is just beyond ridiculous.

The problem that Hulk haters don't seem to understand is that Hulks' abilities are variable and not stuck at a static value. From a neutral standpoint anybody looking at the scans should be able to tell that.

To give an example, look at WWH when he fought the X-men, particularly the fight with Wolverine. When Wolverine first shows up he has no problem slicing deeply into the Hulks' back. Later on after Hulk has gotten amped up, Wolverine throws his entire body into slashing down onto the Hulk's chest and his claws do not penetrate flesh.

Hulk in that one fight alone had grown in durability enough to stop the adamantium claws. The longer a fight is, the more angry Hulk can get. He has fought opponents that were hundreds of times stronger than him at the beginning, and by the end of the fight he is stronger. It has been stated many times that there is no limit to his strength. Since it operates on emotion alone, there is no cap to emotions either.

You can't say to someone - "you can only love so much" or "you can only hate so much" or "you can only get this much angry". Emotions have no limit in terms of how strongly they can be felt. Anybody who has been in love before knows what I am talking about. Talk to a parent sometime that loves their children, emotions know no bounds, no limits. Hulk's strength, durability, and regeneration are based off of his emotions. I rest my case.

--- edit ---
One last scan to prove my point, straight out of the mouth of Beyonder:
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1226/beyonder6ca.jpg

"infinity of power". well said. take this hulk haters.

stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
If Doc Samson can do this to Hulk:

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/8206/fnfhulkpacifist01nl7.jpg

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/2479/fnfhulkpacifist02gv5.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7883/fnfhulkpacifist03le3.jpg

Just imagine what Orion will do to Hulk....

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9853/tm0303mw3.jpg

quanchi112

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9853/tm0303mw3.jpg if atitanium box can give orion problems imagine what ww hulk would do to him.

Kutulu

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9853/tm0303mw3.jpg

You showed us a scan of a non-angry Hulk getting sucker punched when he wasn't expecting a fight. So at that point he would be class 100.

Explain again what this has to do with the thread? I could have sworn that the OP mentioned WWH, not "Hulk chillin' out with Doc Samson after Hulk backed out of a fight while he's calm and collected".

llagrok
Initially, a calm Hulk is pretty much weaker than Namor and such. Is he really a class 100 in calm state?

quanchi112
ww hulk is much more than hulk has been. strongest hulk we have seen yet. thus he really kicks the shit out of orion.

janus77
man, there really is something about the whole 'Hulk business' here... so many of the "Hulk haters" just lose their reason when it comes to this character.

I find the character immensely fun, one of the comics I grew up with (alongside Batman, Transformers, Punisher, Flash...). he was always The Incredible Hulk, back then.

dunno how anyone can assume the Hulk will struggle for the strength to overcome a foe. he's beaten the goddamn laws of nature, the fundamental principles of the comic-world physics, with pure strength.

Orion's a stain on Hulk's fists, if this comes down to a tussle no.

Rewmac
Initially, a calm Hulk is pretty much weaker than Namor and such. Is he really a class 100 in calm state? Class 75.

llagrok
It takes him a while to get strong enough to knock out the Thing....

quanchi112
It takes him a while to get strong enough to knock out the Thing.... this is wwhulk here. ok so ur point is rather moot at that. this is wwhulk vs orion. orion dies.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by janus77
man, there really is something about the whole 'Hulk business' here... so many of the "Hulk haters" just lose their reason when it comes to this character.

I find the character immensely fun, one of the comics I grew up with (alongside Batman, Transformers, Punisher, Flash...). he was always The Incredible Hulk, back then.

dunno how anyone can assume the Hulk will struggle for the strength to overcome a foe. he's beaten the goddamn laws of nature, the fundamental principles of the comic-world physics, with pure strength.

Orion's a stain on Hulk's fists, if this comes down to a tussle no.

1. Speed kills. Hulk will never hit Orion. 2. Orion doesn't have to slug it out. He's got an entire magnitude more options than Hulk does. 3. Hulk will not withstand bombardment by the AF. 4. Orion can also amp his strength, and faster than Hulk can.

Evil_Ash
Astro-Force ftw.

h1a8
I didn't read the other posts but couldn't Orion wipe him from existance with the astro force?

Or has Orion proven himself to be fast enough to throw Hulk in space for BFR?

I don't actually know and just asking.

Rewmac
1. Speed kills. Hulk will never hit Orion. 2. Orion doesn't have to slug it out. He's got an entire magnitude more options than Hulk does. 3. Hulk will not withstand bombardment by the AF. 4. Orion can also amp his strength, and faster than Hulk can. Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Astro-Force ftw. Guys leave it be...Nothing will convince him to think straight...

quanchi112
1. Speed kills. Hulk will never hit Orion. 2. Orion doesn't have to slug it out. He's got an entire magnitude more options than Hulk does. 3. Hulk will not withstand bombardment by the AF. 4. Orion can also amp his strength, and faster than Hulk can. why didnt orion use the astro force on darkseid in countdown when the hand wave was used for the win. titanuim box showed orions true colors. sissy new god that he is.

janus77
1. Speed kills. Hulk will never hit Orion. 2. Orion doesn't have to slug it out. He's got an entire magnitude more options than Hulk does. 3. Hulk will not withstand bombardment by the AF. 4. Orion can also amp his strength, and faster than Hulk can.
hmm, how fast is Orion?

my thoughts on your points:
1. Speed kills or speed saves Orion's arse? I vote the latter. Orion should be able to dodge Hulk's attacks, most of them anyway. thunderclaps and more exotic directed energy - note, energy - attacks he will not be dodging at all.

2. the posts previous to mine were about the matter of strength, which is why I even posted, because I found it hilarious that people are so blinkered in their bias against a fictional being.

3. I doubt it. Hulk withstood powerful and direct blasts from Galactus, without substantive injury or even temporary incapacitation. I doubt AF is going to do anything much. yes, yes I know AF big mojo from the DC world, rival to the much vaunted Darksied OB or OE or BO or whatever you will (Body Odour has the right smell to it though big grin).

4. not a chance in hell, Hulk's strength expands exponentially in scale and instantaneously in time. case in point, a mild mannered Hulk of class 100 tns, bracing several 100xs that weight in a split second. and he's done such quick amps many many many times.

TricksterPriest
why didnt orion use the astro force on darkseid in countdown when the hand wave was used for the win. titanuim box showed orions true colors. sissy new god that he is.

I suppose there's no point in saying that the event in question is more a testament to the awe-inspiring power of Darkseid than a knock against Orion? Or that Darkseid would brush Hulk away with just a glare? 313 It's not like Hulk could ever beat Darkseid, whereas Orion is potentially powerful enough to kill Darkseid...............

But hey, I'm talking to the guy who said Thanos could kill Yuga Khan, Spectre would lose to the IG, Power Gem Thor could beat the Legion of Super Heroes......So I should know what to expect. durink

quanchi112
I suppose there's no point in saying that the event in question is more a testament to the awe-inspiring power of Darkseid than a knock against Orion? Or that Darkseid would brush Hulk away with just a glare? 313 It's not like Hulk could ever beat Darkseid, whereas Orion is potentially powerful enough to kill Darkseid...............

But hey, I'm talking to the guy who said Thanos could kill Yuga Khan, Spectre would lose to the IG, Power Gem Thor could beat the Legion of Super Heroes......So I should know what to expect. durink thanos could kill yuga khan. thanos with ig would curbstomp the spectre. i mean it wouldnt even be close. thor with the power gem could beat the legion. he was a maniac.

hulk wasnt born and bred to kill darkseid as orion has. orion seems like he is getting worse at it as well.

laughing

Evil_Ash
thanos could kill yuga khan.

How?

TricksterPriest
thanos could kill yuga khan. thanos with ig would curbstomp the spectre. i mean it wouldnt even be close. thor with the power gem could beat the legion. he was a maniac.

hulk wasnt born and bred to kill darkseid as orion has. orion seems like he is getting worse at it as well.

laughing eek! Say good bye to all your forum cred and believability, *****. big grin

No one will ever take you seriously again on here. laughing hysterical2

quanchi112
eek! Say good bye to all your forum cred and believability, *****. big grin

No one will ever take you seriously again on here. laughing hysterical2 ok dc fanatic.

laughing

everything i said is true, spctre wouldnt match up at all to thanos with the ig. do u know what kind of power he had. spectre cant defeat am. he lost. cap marvel amped up crushed him. spectre is nothing to thanos with the ig.

Happy Dance

h1a8
Originally posted by janus77
hmm, how fast is Orion?

my thoughts on your points:
1. Speed kills or speed saves Orion's arse? I vote the latter. Orion should be able to dodge Hulk's attacks, most of them anyway. thunderclaps and more exotic directed energy - note, energy - attacks he will not be dodging at all.

2. the posts previous to mine were about the matter of strength, which is why I even posted, because I found it hilarious that people are so blinkered in their bias against a fictional being.

3. I doubt it. Hulk withstood powerful and direct blasts from Galactus, without substantive injury or even temporary incapacitation. I doubt AF is going to do anything much. yes, yes I know AF big mojo from the DC world, rival to the much vaunted Darksied OB or OE or BO or whatever you will (Body Odour has the right smell to it though big grin).

4. not a chance in hell, Hulk's strength expands exponentially in scale and instantaneously in time. case in point, a mild mannered Hulk of class 100 tns, bracing several 100xs that weight in a split second. and he's done such quick amps many many many times.

You make good arguments. But I need to see Hulk withstanding blasts from Galactus. Scans please. Because with PIS aside you are also implying that Hulk can beat Galactus if BFR is not allowed. And I start to lose respect for anyone who says things (or implies) like Hulk can take the AF. Pure nonsense.

WrathfulDwarf
You showed us a scan of a non-angry Hulk getting sucker punched when he wasn't expecting a fight. So at that point he would be class 100.

Explain again what this has to do with the thread? I could have sworn that the OP mentioned WWH, not "Hulk chillin' out with Doc Samson after Hulk backed out of a fight while he's calm and collected".

I also did posted a scan of a Hulk saying he doesn't want to fight because it hurts.

You do know that to Orion that is an insult. When you issue a challenge to a Dog of War such as Orion...you better fight with everything you got.

Keep in mind that the scan showing Orion vs Kalibak he is not fully enrage. Once Orion's true form manifest itself the opponent better never give up. Orion will fight to the death.

In other words if you want to go with temper...it's not The Hulk we should worry about....it's Orion's temper we have to watch.

quanchi112
I also did posted a scan of a Hulk saying he doesn't want to fight because it hurts.

You do know that to Orion that is an insult. When you issue a challenge to a Dog of War such as Orion...you better fight with everything you got.

Keep in mind that the scan showing Orion vs Kalibak he is not fully enrage. Once Orion's true form manifest itself the opponent better never give up. Orion will fight to the death.

In other words if you want to go with temper...it's not The Hulk we should worry about....it's Orion's temper we have to watch. orion turns into an outright idiot when he gets angry. hulk becomes outright more powerful.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by h1a8
You make good arguments. But I need to see Hulk withstanding blasts from Galactus. Scans please.

I think he's referring to the scene in Secret Wars....

When Hulk attempts to attack Galactus, and gets blasted away....

Evil_Ash
orion turns into an outright idiot when he gets angry. hulk becomes outright more powerful.

*cough*MindlessHulk*cough*

no expression

quanchi112
*cough*MindlessHulk*cough*

no expression how many times has ds used orion to his advantage when he becomes pissed. wwhulk is a beast. while orion is a dumbass.

its a shame darkseids bich will kill him one day. orion isnt man enough to kill ds.

h1a8
Humbly, I think WWH won't survive the AF. And speed kills.
Other than that I think WWH can win.

janus77
Originally posted by h1a8
You make good arguments. But I need to see Hulk withstanding blasts from Galactus. Scans please. Because with PIS aside you are also implying that Hulk can beat Galactus if BFR is not allowed. And I start to lose respect for anyone who says things (or implies) like Hulk can take the AF. Pure nonsense.
I don't have a scanner at hand unfortunately, but there's a moment in Secret Wars where a Banner-controlled (weakened) Hulk is part of the group taking on Galactus, and Heavy G blasts Hulk, both eyes, massive beam. Hulk's later shown to be alright, he's not taken out nor injured by it.

Hulk can't even begin to take on Galactus for the simple fact that everything Hulk has, every attribute and skill, Galactus has and a 1000 times more.

Hulk's got potential for infinite strength, via access to a whole universe of energy and mass (Hulk's body takes on mass to an unknown level, iirc), Galactus can feed off of Hulk if he so chooses - thereby granting himself a second infinite source of energy - or just eat the infinite energies of the universe he exists within.

Hulk's strength will expand infinitely, but so will Galactus' and Galactus starts off stronger than anything Hulk's ever attained, so both amping, one at scales millions of times greater than the other, Hulk will always be an ant to him.

Galactus has 1000s of ways of dispatching with Hulk.

llagrok
Orion can't kill DS, but WWH can? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Being outwitted by DS doesn't necessarily mean you're an idiot.

Juntai
Orion.

quanchi112
Orion can't kill DS, but WWH can? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Being outwitted by DS doesn't necessarily mean you're an idiot. do u pay attention to what i type. i said its pathetic of orion that he hasnt killed ds yet. superman has done better and its not his life goal. orion needs to step it up while hes looking worse and worse hulk is looking better and better. ww hulk for the win.

Evil_Ash
do u pay attention to what i type. i said its pathetic of orion that he hasnt killed ds yet. superman has done better and its not his life goal. orion needs to step it up while hes looking worse and worse hulk is looking better and better. ww hulk for the win.

And Orion has beaten the crap out of Superman before...

quanchi112
And Orion has beaten the crap out of Superman before... a long time ago. not today. man of steel would whip his ass.

Galan007
Orion ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Orion ftw. u really feel orion could handle the most powerful version of the hulk?

Galan007
u really feel orion could handle the most powerful version of the hulk? That's why I said, "Orion ftw." smile

llagrok
Quanchi: Superman beat DS and Orion didn't. So WWH >> Orion.

llagrok: So you think that WWH can beat DS?

Quanchi: No ffs, retard. pay attention to what i type. WWH can't beat DS, but it's pathetic dat orion hasnt

quanchi112
Quanchi: Superman beat DS and Orion didn't. So WWH >> Orion.

llagrok: So you think that WWH can beat DS?

Quanchi: No ffs, retard. pay attention to what i type. WWH can't beat DS, but it's pathetic dat orion hasnt calm down. quit with the insulting. its rather counterproductive wouldnt you say. anyways orion has wanted to kill ds for ho wlong. hes getting worse at it to is my point. ds doesnt even have to engage him anymore. he just sits there and defeats him with a simple hand wave. so as orion is getting weaker and struggling with ds and titanium boxes the wwhulk is causing a badass like dr strange to worry.

ww hulk for the win.

llagrok
Causing Strange to worry?

1. Strange worries about quite a lot.
2. Strange could kill Hulk with a wave of his hand as well.
3. We have yet to see WWH defeat anyone of Orion's caliber.
4. I didn't insult you, it was a post to prove how retarded your logic is.

quanchi112
Causing Strange to worry?

1. Strange worries about quite a lot.
2. Strange could kill Hulk with a wave of his hand as well.
3. We have yet to see WWH defeat anyone of Orion's caliber.
4. I didn't insult you, it was a post to prove how retarded your logic is. well no matter how much i disagree wit someone i dont call their logic retarded.

point 1 orion is such a joke anymore ds doesnt need to break a sweat to dismiss him.

point 2 titanuim box makes orion exert himself to get out of it.

point 3 ww hulik is taking on teams and crushing them and scaring the illuminati while david copperfield could find a really big titanium box for old orion.

ill also beginning ti think if orion does get to kill ds it will be while ds is asleep. thats the only way he would have a chance with how wimpy he is now.

llagrok
When you claim that WWH is stronger than Orion because he hasn't killed DS yet and then claim that WWH wouldn't be able to kill DS you're using a retarded logic.

Breaking teams? Wow. Has he beaten anyone comparable to Orion yet?

Galan007
point 2 titanuim box makes orion exert himself to get out of it. This titanium box?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_orion.jpg

Yeah, it looked like he was really struggling there... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
This titanium box?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_orion.jpg

smile yeah poor guy had to exert himself. how far some new gods have fallen.

Galan007
yeah poor guy had to exert himself. how far some new gods have fallen. Are you not seeing the same scan I am?

Orion broke out of that box, with ease.

Deathstroke
yeah poor guy had to exert himself. how far some new gods have fallen.

Are you referring to him saying "ARRRGHH"?

quanchi112
Are you not seeing the same scan I am?

Orion broke out of that box, with ease. not with ease. he tensed up. poor guy. he got a little workout in there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Are you referring to him saying "ARRRGHH"? sorry but orion did have to exert himself.

llagrok
WWH could break it without doing anything?

quanchi112
WWH could break it without doing anything? admantium cant even cut thorugh hulks massuive skin anymore pretty much. his skin is like heavy armor. orion better have two motherboxes on him when he comes to fight ww hulk.

Superherovandal
It doesn't really look like Orion is struggling much if at all. Besides that noise he made probably just shows that he's angry. but in this battle i see Orion winning. Honestly WWH really hasn't done that much in the story that i didn't think he could do before. Ohhh beating a Hercules that wasn't even fighting back....So...powerful...Breaking the hands of Strange even though he was only trying to help... being told that he could be owned with the wave of a hand by strange...yeah that sure makes him look so powerful.

llagrok
Answer my question.

Do you think that WWH could break it more easily than Orion?

Superherovandal
admantium cant even cut thorugh hulks massuive skin anymore pretty much. his skin is like heavy armor. orion better have two motherboxes on him when he comes to fight ww hulk. did you even read WWH 3 the army was using adamantium projectiles on Hulk and they were pretty much skewering him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
did you even read WWH 3 the army was using adamantium projectiles on Hulk and they were pretty much skewering him. projectile well hell yeah. im talking about claws. try scratching me with a bullet. fire it at me and it does a lot more damage.

Galan007
not with ease. he tensed up. poor guy. he got a little workout in there. Laughable, at best. smile

quanchi112
Answer my question.

Do you think that WWH could break it more easily than Orion? or course. he could also outbench orion.

hed witn astrong man competition with orion for sure.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Laughable, at best. smile raaaaaaaaargh. means hes trying.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>