Iron fist VS Spider Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
so who will win this fight?

pym-ftw
If you dislike "yellow Zorro" why make a thread about him?

Danny wins btw.

deathslash
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
so who will win this fight? this has been done before. Ironfist wins

cdtm
Back in the days when Danny could only break out one or two Iron Fists at a time before needing to recover, this would have been a good fight.

But post upgrade Danny wrecks him. The main problem here, is Spidey's big advantage over streets is his speed and strength. But Danny's about as fast as Spidey is (bullet catch, deflecting automatic fire from a flechette gun capable of tearing through steel, among other feats), and his strength edge isn't much use against a guy who could punch through trains.. If they attacked each other at the same time, Iron Fist beats Spidey punch.

So Spidey's stuck playing a defensive game, where every punch could end the fight... And that's not even taking into account Danny could also use his chi in area attack spams, or chi charge projectiles and make like Bullseye.

Magic Joe
Originally posted by cdtm
Back in the days when Danny could only break out one or two Iron Fists at a time before needing to recover, this would have been a good fight.

But post upgrade Danny wrecks him. The main problem here, is Spidey's big advantage over streets is his speed and strength. But Danny's about as fast as Spidey is (bullet catch, deflecting automatic fire from a flechette gun capable of tearing through steel, among other feats), and his strength edge isn't much use against a guy who could punch through trains.. If they attacked each other at the same time, Iron Fist beats Spidey punch.

So Spidey's stuck playing a defensive game, where every punch could end the fight... And that's not even taking into account Danny could also use his chi in area attack spams, or chi charge projectiles and make like Bullseye.

Right on.

bluewaterrider

confused

Webbing?

Spider-sense?

cdtm
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Webbing?

Spider-sense?

Danny's broken out of it before.

SS's not foolproof. It's less precise then radar sense. Pain, multiple threats (such as an offensive blitz by someone as fast as he is), or an area attack (chi explosion) could overwhelm it.

Most importantly, Danny's used the SS against Spidey in the past, catching him just after he responded to another threat. The fact is, it won't much matter if Spidey sees an IF coming, if he's in no position to avoid one.

golem370
Spider-Man wins

Sixth_Winged
Is it pete or ock.

Ock would be a tossup as he isn't afraid to unleash a fatal amount of force with every blow.

If pete then danny for the majority imo.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is it pete or ock.

Ock would be a tossup as he isn't afraid to unleash a fatal amount of force with every blow.

If pete then danny for the majority imo.

Coupled with the offense, however, is that SpOck's not as good with the Spidey sense, nor does he have as much heart for a fight.

Sixth_Winged
He's not as much as a glutton for punishment as pete is but having less heart for battle shouldnt really matter in this fight. If he is getting pummeled by danny, escaping to recover isnt out of the question for ock, which is a good thing.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
He's not as much as a glutton for punishment as pete is but having less heart for battle shouldnt really matter in this fight. If he is getting pummeled by danny, escaping to recover isnt out of the question for ock, which is a good thing.

True. I was envisaging something like IF incapacitating him under some rubble; that may not have held Pete, but SpOck would be unable to get free.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man wins
Yup. I still think Spider-man can pull it off.

StiltmanFTW
He can't. Not man enough, not spider enough. He should join Superman's "Neither super nor man" official club for characters whose superhero names are completely misleading.

JuggernautMania
Spider man is not holding back and going all out like with kingpin.

Supermutant
Spiderman Parker is faster than iron fist and more agile. What are Dannys speed feats because Parker has plenty. Spidey is also stronger for longer while Danny can only temporary amp to reach those levels. Plus spidey was retrained by a true master in Shanghai Chi.

Kid Kurdy
Good fight, but spider-sense and webs will do the trick. Besides, Spider-Man is probably faster and more agile than Danny.

If we're talking about the "I don't take this fight seriously let's crack jokes"-Spider-Man, Danny walks all over him.

However, ff we're talking about a focused, blood lusted Spider-Man, Spider-Man wins, it's simple as that.

cdtm
Not to be an ******* about it, but it's really worth my time arguing the point, with comments like "I'm calling one guy faster in one breath, and admit ignorance to the other guy in the next".

I'll post this, though:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/lu-kang-mortal-kombat-vs-iron-fistmarvel-universe-666874/

I wouldn't normally post links to an another board, except for respect feat purposes.

Scroll down until you hit the wall of scans.

guy222
S-M

guy222
S-M

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
Spiderman Parker is faster than iron fist and more agile. What are Dannys speed feats because Parker has plenty. Spidey is also stronger for longer while Danny can only temporary amp to reach those levels. Plus spidey was retrained by a true master in Shanghai Chi. Danny has outright dodged machine gun fire on several dozen occasions, knocked out speedsters, moved at near invisible speeds, deflected bullets with his hands, etc. Danny's chi amping easily puts him in Spider-man's speed and agility class. Learning one fighting style (while impressive) does not put you in the skill category of Iron Fist. Danny and Peter have also fought before in comics with peter winning after a very hard fight.

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Good fight, but spider-sense and webs will do the trick. Besides, Spider-Man is probably faster and more agile than Danny.

If we're talking about the "I don't take this fight seriously let's crack jokes"-Spider-Man, Danny walks all over him.

However, ff we're talking about a focused, blood lusted Spider-Man, Spider-Man wins, it's simple as that. Danny has outsmarted Spider-man's SS and broken his webs with ease before he even got his recent upgrades. You do realize the amount of damage that Danny can walk away from right?

SamZED
Always considered SM to be a bit faster than Danny based on their encounters. Otherwise Spider-man wouldn't even be able to put up a fight considering the skill difference between the two.

cdtm
Well, he was clearly a bit faster then Steel Serpent, by the fact he was able to dart in and out of range and deliver an attack.

But the best he could do was throw out largely ineffective jabs, and keep moving back until he was cornered. Yeah, Spidey holds back habitually, but why let himself get driven back like that?

Of course, Danny himself did better against Davos, but that could partly be attributed to the two of them having similar styles. Danny would have an easier time countering Davos, in other words.

StiltmanFTW
But the best he could do was throw out largely ineffective jabs, and keep moving back until he was cornered.

Basically what Spidurman is all about.

ShadowFyre
Spider man spiderman does whatever a spider can. Beats the ass of lord rand. He can't stand...to the spider haaaaaaaand.

StiltmanFTW
Lame.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Spider man spiderman does whatever a spider can. Beats the ass of lord rand. He can't stand...to the spider haaaaaaaand.
LMAO.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lame.
Hater sad

ShadowFyre
Yeah. Hater. Your just jealous of my amazing punctuation and song writing skills.

ShadowFyre
Anyway, Iron Fist probably wins even though Spiderman has a better song, and is a better character and infinitely more popular than that other guy. Already forgot his name...

DarkSaint85
Calm down, guy.

ShadowFyre
Lol. You don't like my song either I guess. Oh well.

zopzop
Lol. You don't like my song either I guess. Oh well.
It's not the song. It's :
Anyway, Iron Fist probably wins.....
There's no forgiving that! Spider-man fans have long memories.

StiltmanFTW
The only long thing they have, yeah.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The only long thing they have, yeah.
We have other long........things but I didn't want to mention them on these forums. People start asking for pictures, you post those pictures, then you get banned.

You know how it is.

SamZED
Well, he was clearly a bit faster then Steel Serpent, by the fact he was able to dart in and out of range and deliver an attack.

But the best he could do was throw out largely ineffective jabs, and keep moving back until he was cornered. Yeah, Spidey holds back habitually, but why let himself get driven back like that?

Of course, Danny himself did better against Davos, but that could partly be attributed to the two of them having similar styles. Danny would have an easier time countering Davos, in other words. I guess it's that, plus it in general wasn't a very good showing for Spidey. 1 villain, 2 heroes. Often the case.

carver9
Spiderman wins.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
We have other long........things but I didn't want to mention them on these forums. People start asking for pictures, you post those pictures, then you get banned.

You know how it is.

Hate it when that happens.

krisblaze
Liking Iron Fist for this.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman wins.

cdtm
Don't quote that *******, he's just trolling. smile

Seriously though, this could have been a good fight before immortal iron fist. But now, the chi spamming and area attacks are too much for Peter.

Werewolf582
Iron fist

deathslash
Danny still takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.