Reward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What is your feelings on reward being the instrument used in life for success.
I feel fine about it and find it to be benificial of benificant and a positive move in the right direction for people.

Oneness
There's so much uncertainty.

When you're autistic every part of your life has to be controlled. There's a reason for my current madness.

Things are out of control, people with links and access to things I've said on another message board, and this one as well, will be used against me if I do not get them arrested first.

I think competition and the need to be the best are sub-par motivations to reward. Of course I want the prize, which is the ability to learn and apply skills, to work, to earn, and to support a woman and maybe children.

A boy does not find these things to be the ultimate reward, but as you turn 20 you understand the joy in it. There's nothing better in life than earning and supporting.

It's the rush you get after winning a race, acing a test, or earning a paycheck. After buying a new car, house, moving up in life.

Wonder Man
But you have a good outlook on life so you should start there and let good things happen to you. It's in your power to do so.

Shakyamunison
Nice topic, but what does "Mz. Marvel" have to do with the topic?

Wonder Man
came across it on google and thought it would make a good represenitive picture.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wonder Man
came across it on google and thought it would make a good represenitive picture.
Is that something you would conceder a reward?

I would have posted a picture of ice-cream or a nice piece of cake, as a reward.

No criticism, just an observation.

siriuswriter
There's a sort of reward any time we achieve something we want to - the little feeling inside that says, "You did it!" It's disappointing that throughout life that feeling gets put aside, I think. Because we get used to it and so it's not a reward anymore.

I'm not saying that giving yourself a little treat is wrong... I'm the first person who'll decide that since I finished ... whatever, I earned myself an iced chai from people who know how to make it. smile

Stealth Moose
Reward is tied to motivation, which is why MMOs are made to suck up your life and money.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by siriuswriter
There's a sort of reward any time we achieve something we want to - the little feeling inside that says, "You did it!" It's disappointing that throughout life that feeling gets put aside, I think. Because we get used to it and so it's not a reward anymore.

I'm not saying that giving yourself a little treat is wrong... I'm the first person who'll decide that since I finished ... whatever, I earned myself an iced chai from people who know how to make it. smile

You can reward yourself for nothing.

Wonder Man
Sometimes one thing makes a difference.
It takes a degree of hope but you get to inspire that hope while you give a reward to someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.