Beat My Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
you can use up to skyfather level beings to beat my team.

Superman Prime.
Superman 1 Million.
Brutaal.
Rune King Thor.
Black Alice.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.

carver9
Bruttal dies first but Galactus can wins.

JuggernautMania
Galactus is above skyfather, i said up to skyfathers only.

ShadowFyre
Squirrel Girl. She Hulk can also win.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by JuggernautMania

Superman Prime.
Superman 1 Million.
Brutaal.
Rune King Thor.
Black Alice.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.

Butterball, especially if he wears an "S" crest T-shirt and tells SBP (Superman Prime) "You're not the real Superboy, I AM! You punch like a sissy!"

Hawkgirl (nth metal mace is anti-magic)
Maddrox, the Multiple Man.
Sebastian Shaw.
Loebforce Rulk.
Molecule Man (Owen Reece) (especially if he mass produces Hawkgirl's mace)
Voidtry

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Butterball, especially if he wears an "S" crest T-shirt and tells SBP (Superman Prime) "You're not the real Superboy, I AM! You punch like a sissy!"

Hawkgirl (nth metal mace is anti-magic)
Maddrox, the Multiple Man.
Sebastian Shaw.
Loebforce Rulk.
Molecule Man (Owen Reece) (especially if he mass produces Hawkgirl's mace)
Voidtry

nop they are to weak to face my team.

DarkSaint85
She Hulk
Deadpool
Ambush Bug
Doop
Lobo

Utterly crush your team.

pym-ftw
I'll take Shuma

That is all GG.

StiltmanFTW
Gargan the Great solos.

LordofBrooklyn

Superman Prime.
Superman 1 Million.
Brutaal.
Rune King Thor.
Black Alice.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.

TAO- The one who ended the Wildstorm Universe.
Timazo- Amazo with the power of the Worlogog
Validus- I will be merciful and choose post-Crisis Validus.
Void Sentry
SA Mangog
Composite Superman
Deadman

Supermex
Easy.... Silver Surfer

Tony Stark
DSENTRY
Adult Franklin
THANOS
Gorr
Bor
Magog
Archangel Michael (DC)

Hasta la vista, baby

deathslash
Pre crisis superman, post crisis Validus, post crisis Barry Allen, pre crisis Darkseid, Odin, and Squirrel Girl all stomp.

BullwinkleMoose
Why are people using Squirrel Girl? She is above Skyfather. Here is my team:

1)Lois Lane-The Supermen spend the battle protecting her
2)Swamp Thing-They can't kill and has very exotic abilities
3)Amazo-Stomps after he copies everyone
4)Black Racer
5)Zoom
6)Composite Superman
7)Flash

JuggernautMania
non of the teams people here mentioned are strong enough to defeat my team. please try again.

StiltmanFTW
Lord Rand

Detective Gargan

Rage's Thor

Abhiman

Spider-H1A8

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by deathslash
Pre crisis superman, post crisis Validus, post crisis Barry Allen, pre crisis Darkseid, Odin, and Squirrel Girl all stomp.

how do they stomp rune king thor? or black alice? or guardian amped prime who is imune to magic? superman 1 million also imune to magic and match his powers with galaxies. my team will piss all over your team.

pym-ftw
A fully realized Shuma Gorath shit stomps your team...

Hell team Carver is Galactus & Tony's Archangel Michael or Adult Franklin also solo.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY
Adult Franklin
THANOS
Gorr
Bor
Magog
Archangel Michael (DC)

Hasta la vista, baby

wtf? archangel michael is above sjyfather i said up to skyfather. all the other ones are a joke to my team.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by pym-ftw
A fully realized Shuma Gorath shit stomps your team...

Hell team Carver is Galactus & Tony's Archangel Michael or Adult Franklin also solo.

shuma gorath will get destroyed by my team. black alice alone rapes him. rune king thor alone will rape him. both guardian amped prime or 1 million alone will be a match for him. he will get raped by my team.

galactus anf michael are well above skyfathers. i said up to skyfather.
and i would even say my team will defeat galactus, too much big guns for him to handle at once.

pym-ftw
RKT is above skyfather...

So is 1mil is you mean big Gold

thumb up good thread.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
can wins.

Carver said it; it's official.

http://i61.tinypic.com/10e4lkn.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
non of the teams people here mentioned are strong enough to defeat my team. please try again.

It is obvious you missed this lineup.

Void Sentry
SA Mangog
Composite Superman
Deadman

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She Hulk
Deadpool
Ambush Bug
Doop
Lobo

Utterly crush your team.

Obvious you missed mine too.

I'm also adding Animal Man.

Your pitiful team gets crushed.

Insane Titan
KMC Surfer and Flash ftw

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
It is obvious you missed this lineup.

Void Sentry
SA Mangog
Composite Superman
Deadman

saw that. how can they handle rune king thor, black alice, superman 1 million and guardian amped prime? they cant as simple as that.

JuggernautMania

thumb up good thread.

its kal kent. and this is the line up.

DarkSaint85
saw that. how can they handle rune king thor, black alice, superman 1 million and guardian amped prime? they cant as simple as that.

Deadman possesse Black Alice.

Possessed Alice steals RK Thor.

Time stop.

Endgame.

LoB's lineup's pretty good.

JuggernautMania
Deadman possesse Black Alice.

Possessed Alice steals RK Thor.

Time stop.

Endgame.

LoB's lineup's pretty good.

he wont be able to possess black alice.
you want to play a full power game? no problem. rune king thor with his cosmic awerness on the level of an elder god and time manipulation will know right away the intentions of each of the opponents of the enmy team. he stops time and they are dead. he waves his hand and they are dead. rune king thor is beyond time itself he will destroy them in less than a nano second.

superman prime and superman 1 million are even faster than average superman by miles. the fight starts and they speed blitz the living crap out of the entire team.

superman 1 million is a telepath on galactical level that can calculate billion scenes in a second. he uses telepathy to read everybodies minds knows whats up and they fail.

hell 1 million can just trap them all in his force vision which was able to almost stop a charging galaxy at the speed of light and contained solaris itself until it was exhausted.

DarkSaint85
you want to play a full power game? no problem. rune king thor with his cosmic awerness on the level of an elder god and time manipulation will know right away the intentions of each of the opponents of the enmy team. he stops time and they are dead. he waves his hand and they are dead. rune king thor is beyond time itself he will destroy them in less than a nano second.

superman prime and superman 1 million are even faster than average superman by miles. the fight starts and they speed blitz the living crap out of the entire team.

superman 1 million is a telepath on galactical level that can calculate billion scenes in a second. he uses telepathy to read everybodies minds knows whats up and they fail.

hell 1 million can just trap them all in his force vision which was able to almost stop a charging galaxy at the speed of light and contained solaris itself until it was exhausted.

Proof that he can't?

Besides, you wouldn't have any counter to my team.

JuggernautMania
Proof that he can't?

Besides, you wouldn't have any counter to my team.

she resisted being controlled easily.

aside of that i already explained why and how nobody will be able to do anything before rune king thor erase them all from existance, or superman 1 million prevents them from acting.

i do, my original team based on what i explained.

DarkSaint85
she resisted being controlled easily.

aside of that i already explained why and how nobody will be able to do anything before rune king thor erase them all from existance, or superman 1 million prevents them from acting.

i do, my original team based on what i explained.

Nope.

All of my team transcend the comic book page and break the 4th wall.

Your team dies as She-Hulk rips the comic page up and burns it, or Deadpool smashes them against the panel walls, or Animal Man shrinks the comic book panel boxes around them. You might argue about SMP, but Lobo/Doop have equal feats so they cancel out.

JuggernautMania
Nope.

All of my team transcend the comic book page and break the 4th wall.

Your team dies as She-Hulk rips the comic page up and burns it, or Deadpool smashes them against the panel walls, or Animal Man shrinks the comic book panel boxes around them. You might argue about SMP, but Lobo/Doop have equal feats so they cancel out.

yes she did read up on her.

Lol funny thing you are talking about breaking dimensions because thats what prime , kal kent and wbh do for a living.
as i stated before no matter what they will try to do, rune king thor has great cosmic awarness of everything.he knows what they are planing to do before the fights starts and erase them from existance as the fight starts. non of your team has an answer to that. aside of that kal kent can destroy them as well with his force vision. non of them is a real match for guardian amped prime who is also imune to magic. black alice will be notified by either rune king thor or kal kent who is the most dangerous on the other team and whos powers she should take. my team stomps.

DarkSaint85
yes she did read up on her.

now i get it you are basically trolling... have fun.

Are you arguing against in canon, repeated examples? Please point out what rules I am breaking.

All my characters have done it, on panel, in a canon comic (not crossover etc).

It's part of their powers, and as a wise man said, it's not the quantity of their feats, but the quality.

So please, argue why my characters can't murderdeathkill your team, using the tactics I just said. Because I can prove, with scans, instances of them breaking the 4th wall and affecting their enemies. As per your OP, all of them are also under skyfather level.

If you're butthurt, please just admit it big grin

JuggernautMania
Are you arguing against in canon, repeated examples? Please point out what rules I am breaking.

All my characters have done it, on panel, in a canon comic (not crossover etc).

It's part of their powers, and as a wise man said, it's not the quantity of their feats, but the quality.

So please, argue why my characters can't murderdeathkill your team, using the tactics I just said. Because I can prove, with scans, instances of them breaking the 4th wall and affecting their enemies. As per your OP, all of them are also under skyfather level.

If you're butthurt, please just admit it big grin

read my post above i addressed your post.

Lol funny thing you are talking about breaking dimensions because thats what prime , kal kent and wbh do for a living.
as i stated before no matter what they will try to do, rune king thor has great cosmic awarness of everything.he knows what they are planing to do before the fights starts and erase them from existance as the fight starts. non of your team has an answer to that. aside of that kal kent can destroy them as well with his force vision. non of them is a real match for guardian amped prime who is also imune to magic. black alice will be notified by either rune king thor or kal kent who is the most dangerous on the other team and whos powers she should take. my team stomps.

DarkSaint85
Does your team have this level of power?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/1833068-overman_animal_man_6.jpg?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbgend8v4x1rpsfrxo2_500.jpg?

JuggernautMania
Does your team have this level of power?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/1833068-overman_animal_man_6.jpg?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbgend8v4x1rpsfrxo2_500.jpg?

even clownign and trolling like brain dead kid wont help you here. rune king thor stops time and erase them from existance. or rune king thor stops time and his team beats the crap out of them.

DarkSaint85
read my post above i addressed your post.

Lol you didn't address my points.

She-Hulk has actually torn the comic book page that she was on. She knows she's in a comic, unlike all of your other characters. For all of RKT's amazing cosmic awareness, does he know that he is a comic book character, and has limits? No, he doesn't. My team does. Yours, with the exception of SMP maybe, does. And Lobo cancels him out.

Kal Kent....lol. What does he do when Deadpool steps OUTSIDE of the comic book, and beats him up? Nothing.

DarkSaint85
even clownign and trolling like brain dead kid wont help you here. rune king thor stops time and erase them from existance. or rune king thor stops time and his team beats the crap out of them.

Clowning? Trolling? Better back it up with proof, or I'll report you for bashing.

Like I said, my teams has the feats. I have the scans to prove they can do what they can do. Name-calling won't help your case.

You talk about stopping time - my team moves out of the comic book, and beats your team. See the example scans I've posted.

Do you have any proof that your team can counter it?

golem370
Surtur/w sword
Ymir/w casket of winters
(Silver Age) Mangog
8TH Juggernaut
Zeus
King Hyperion
Odin

JuggernautMania
Lol you didn't address my points.

She-Hulk has actually torn the comic book page that she was on. She knows she's in a comic, unlike all of your other characters. For all of RKT's amazing cosmic awareness, does he know that he is a comic book character, and has limits? No, he doesn't. My team does. Yours, with the exception of SMP maybe, does. And Lobo cancels him out.

Kal Kent....lol. What does he do when Deadpool steps OUTSIDE of the comic book, and beats him up? Nothing.

i countered them all.

that was a completely PIS feat from the 80s for the goofs and laughs just as much as superman sneezing a galaxy. she never done anything like that before. each of the guys on my team broke the dimensional barrier and traveled to any dimensions he wished. my team can do the things your team does only with PIS. however as i stated before. rune king thor stops the time as the fights starts and erase them thats it. go ahead address it, how can the team win if rune king thor stops time and erase them?

as i said thats not the only option. as the fight starts both kal kent and rune king thor knows whats up. at any way they lose and hard. kal kent alone would murder them.

JuggernautMania
Clowning? Trolling? Better back it up with proof, or I'll report you for bashing.

Like I said, my teams has the feats. I have the scans to prove they can do what they can do. Name-calling won't help your case.

You talk about stopping time - my team moves out of the comic book, and beats your team. See the example scans I've posted.

Do you have any proof that your team can counter it?

you are clowning and trolling because you present a feat that was there just for the laughs and is a PIS just as much as superman sneezing a galaxy and acting as if its a valid feat. she hulk does not have the power to break dimensions. go and report clown.

your team has nothing on the fact rune king thor stops time and erase them as easy as it is. go ahead counter that. lets hear what can they do against rune king thor stopping time and erasing them like he did to mangog.
show me any of your team being resistant to time stop.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by golem370
Surtur/w sword
Ymir/w casket of winters
(Silver Age) Mangog
8TH Juggernaut
Zeus
King Hyperion
Odin

rune king thor stops them .
black alice steals all their powers.

even without it, prime stomps zeus. RKT takes care of odin and surter. kal kent takes care of the rest.
or black alice just steals their powers. at any case they lose.

DarkSaint85
i countered them all.

that was a completely PIS feat from the 80s for the goofs and laughs just as much as superman sneezing a galaxy. she never done anything like that before. each of the guys on my team broke the dimensional barrier and traveled to any dimensions he wished. my team can do the things your team does only with PIS. however as i stated before. rune king thor stops the time as the fights starts and erase them thats it. go ahead address it, how can the team win if rune king thor stops time and erase them?

as i said thats not the only option. as the fight starts both kal kent and rune king thor knows whats up. at any way they lose and hard. kal kent alone would murder them.

She has done it many times. Recently did it in 2006 too. She was practically doing it in every issue when she had her solo run (during the 90s). Besides, your OP never said anything about time limits, so why are you changing the rules all of a sudden? Butthurtness?

Deadpool does it almost weekly.

Lobo did it in the 90s.

Ambush Bug does it everytime he appears.

PIS? No. Because it occurs too often for it to be PIS.

How do they stop RKT? He stops time, they know they are in a comic book fight and break his head in.

Too bad you got too cocky. There's always a bigger fish out there. Try again next time, eh?

DarkSaint85
She could just tell Kal Kent - aren't you supposed to be dead?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/PRV5/SensationalShe-Hulk059-15.jpg

DarkSaint85
Or she could beat them up with the comic book captions (note the recent art):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56434/1888939-tumblr_l2bsfhy0k11qziacgo1_500.jpg

JuggernautMania
She has done it many times. Recently did it in 2006 too. She was practically doing it in every issue when she had her solo run (during the 90s). Besides, your OP never said anything about time limits, so why are you changing the rules all of a sudden? Butthurtness?

Lobo did it in the 90s.

How do they stop RKT? He stops time, they know they are in a comic book fight and break his head in.

Too bad you got too cocky. There's always a bigger fish out there. Try again next time, eh?

alright now i see you are doing nothing but trolling. she hulk never breaks dimensions. this showing of her doing those things is in the time she was empowered by someones powers i just remembered it.
basically your whole argument is that some of them can break dimensions? all my team can break dimensions and tavel. i didnt change the rules time stopping is one of king thors powers he stops time and they are stopped cold dead. they wont be able to react because time stopped unless you can prove any of them can escape time stopping.

JuggernautMania

Lobo did it in the 90s.

show me evidence of any of them being able to operate while in a time stop.

DarkSaint85
show me evidence of any of them being able to operate while in a time stop.

Time-stops don't exist outside of the comics in which RKT operates, doe.

golem370
Archenemy
Odin/destroyer suit & twilight sword
Super Adatoid/peak version
depowered Tyrant
WBH
Thanos/w power gem
tattletale

LordofBrooklyn

Let me show you how your team is destroyed.

Timazo - Half of infinite power with the ability to absorb the powers of all those around him instantly.

Your team+My team= Timazo

Validus - Kills Worldbreaker Hulk.

SA Mangog - Before Worldbreaker Hulk gives up the ghost, his rage amplifies Mangog's immense power to exponential levels. This gives him the power to take on Superman Prime.

TAO - Black Alice is mentally unstable and he will be able to manipulate her in seconds. Which leads to..

Rune King Thor - Alice under TAO'S influence strips Rune King Thor of his magic based abilities. This neuters him severely.

This leaves

Timazo PLUS, Validus, SA Mangog, to take on the rest of your team.

I WIN!

Tony Stark

no expression

Tony Stark

thumb up good thread.

thumb up

Odekahn

Superman Prime.
Superman 1 Million.
Brutaal.
Rune King Thor.
Black Alice.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.

Ultron
Odin
Zoom
Swamp Thing
Dr. Fate
Thanos
Sinestrollax

BullwinkleMoose
how do they stomp rune king thor? or black alice? or guardian amped prime who is imune to magic? superman 1 million also imune to magic and match his powers with galaxies. my team will piss all over your team.

He thinks RKT, Black Alice, and the Supermen could beat Squirrel Girl o_O

cdtm
Speedball.

beatboks

Since when can't deadman possess Black Alice?? Just curious since it's a feat he's already done.

Dark Nebula. - DN is beyond death since he has already dies. he can and has warped time and space to eliminate a celestial level being from existence as if they never were. He has also TP resisted and entire race of Xavier level telepaths . Not to mention fried millions of demons and sent those of the periphery of the battle feeing back to hell because the fires of hell are easier to endure than his hell fire. http://www.comicvine.com/dark-nebula/4005-58222/

Obsidian - His shadow power has allowed him to soul possess thousands of beings at once. During underworld unleashed he even warped space ( the void that was his to control) to simply erase an entire fleet from existence that threatened the JLA.

Ultimate Reed Richards - creates his own Cosmic Cube and F%#$ your whole team

Brain Emperor ( post heroes rise rebirth) - mental powers to the level that his existence is his own belief. You "galactic level TPer just got trumped.

Majestic

Divine Spawn

Zoom

StiltmanFTW
She could just tell Kal Kent - aren't you supposed to be dead?

Did Kal Kent die?

Because that trick is only going to work if she's actually fixing an inconsistency.

JuggernautMania
Time-stops don't exist outside of the comics in which RKT operates, doe.

wrong. they are all limited to the comics laws and rules until they break free, therefor rune king thor stops time and prevent them from leaving therefor they are effected and restricted.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Let me show you how your team is destroyed.

Timazo - Half of infinite power with the ability to absorb the powers of all those around him instantly.

Your team+My team= Timazo

Validus - Kills Worldbreaker Hulk.

SA Mangog - Before Worldbreaker Hulk gives up the ghost, his rage amplifies Mangog's immense power to exponential levels. This gives him the power to take on Superman Prime.

TAO - Black Alice is mentally unstable and he will be able to manipulate her in seconds. Which leads to..

Rune King Thor - Alice under TAO'S influence strips Rune King Thor of his magic based abilities. This neuters him severely.

This leaves

Timazo PLUS, Validus, SA Mangog, to take on the rest of your team.

I WIN!

as always you are acting as if the opposite team is standing still. as i mentioned rune king thor has cosmic awarness beyond time itself. he will know what they all are planing to do before the fight even starts. rune king thor freeze the time and does what ever he wants with them.

by the way amazo doesnt absorb powers only copy. and there are too many blitzters on my tem that will take his head off before a nano second will pass.
in the same note alice might as well not only absorb but take his powers based on her being warned telepathicly by either 1 million or rune king thor of the things amazo is planing to do.

YOU LOSE.

Odekahn
I will make it easier.

Amazo
Multiple Man
Odin
Parasite
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Nightcrawler

All powers go to Amazo, and with multiple man, you've got a million of them coming at your team. Good game.

carver9
Proteus
New Sun
Trion
Odin
Monarch
Superman Prime
Pre Crisis Darkseid

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Did Kal Kent die?

Because that trick is only going to work if she's actually fixing an inconsistency.

True.

'Didn't you disappear with the Nu52 retcon?'

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Odekahn
I will make it easier.

Amazo
Multiple Man
Odin
Parasite
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Nightcrawler

All powers go to Amazo, and with multiple man, you've got a million of them coming at your team. Good game.

as i already explained amazo is useless because rune king thor just stops the time and erase them all.

JuggernautMania
Proteus
New Sun
Trion
Odin
Monarch
Superman Prime
Pre Crisis Darkseid

superman prime is already on my team and your team is too weak. rune king thor alone would destroy your team.

DarkSaint85
wrong. they are all limited to the comics laws and rules until they break free, therefor rune king thor stops time and prevent them from leaving therefor they are effected and restricted.

Prove it. Show me RKT affecting someone who can break the conventions of comic book laws.

I have already shown you that my characters CAN break comic book laws and conventions, so you will need to show that time stop would affect them.

JuggernautMania
Prove it. Show me RKT affecting someone who can break the conventions of comic book laws.

I have already shown you that my characters CAN break comic book laws and conventions, so you will need to show that time stop would affect them.

No. you prove me that they can release themselves from the time stop. show me them being able to react while time is stopped.

you didnt show me them breaking comic book laws, you showed me them breaking out of the comic dimension and again thats a PIS showing of she hulk possessing powers of someone else she doesnt really have.

so once again show me your characters being able to operate while time is stopped or reported for trolling.

carver9
superman prime is already on my team and your team is too weak. rune king thor alone would destroy your team.

Who on your team is beating Trion?

Proteus warps reality. Also, show KT stopping time during mid battle or at the beginning of it. Remember, these characters fight 'in character'.

New sun can blow your insides out while staring at you.

Pre Crisis Darkseid walked over PC Kryptonians.

Monarch is Monarch. I can see him beating a couple on your team.

Then it's not fair that you are limiting us to skyfather when you have an elder god on your team.

DarkSaint85
No. you prove me that they can release themselves from the time stop. show me them being able to react while time is stopped.

you didnt show me them breaking comic book laws, you showed me them breaking out of the comic dimension and again thats a PIS showing of she hulk possessing powers of someone else she doesnt really have.

so once again show me your characters being able to operate while time is stopped or reported for trolling.

Whose powers did she posses?

And if so, who cares? You're using Guardian AMPED Prime, and RUNE KING Thor, and a version of Earth 2 Superman who is using some of Darkseid's powers. You didn't specify in your thread that amps weren't allowed either.

This is of course if you can prove she was amped. I like how you ignored Animal Man and the others breaking the 4th wall too, btw, not just She-Hulk.

Report me, I dare you, coward. Because I have shown comic scans, whereas you have posted precisely 0 of yours.

ZERO. Like your credibility.

carver9

And if so, who cares? You're using Guardian AMPED Prime, and RUNE KING Thor, and a version of Earth 2 Superman who is using some of Darkseid's powers. You didn't specify in your thread that amps weren't allowed either.

This is of course if you can prove she was amped. I like how you ignored Animal Man and the others breaking the 4th wall too, btw, not just She-Hulk.

Report me, I dare you, coward. Because I have shown comic scans, whereas you have posted precisely 0 of yours.

Daaaaaannnnngggg!!!

LordofBrooklyn
as always you are acting as if the opposite team is standing still. as i mentioned rune king thor has cosmic awarness beyond time itself. he will know what they all are planing to do before the fight even starts. rune king thor freeze the time and does what ever he wants with them.

by the way amazo doesnt absorb powers only copy. and there are too many blitzters on my tem that will take his head off before a nano second will pass.
in the same note alice might as well not only absorb but take his powers based on her being warned telepathicly by either 1 million or rune king thor of the things amazo is planing to do.

YOU LOSE.

Timazo with the power of the Worlogog can manipulate time as well.

How can Rune King Thor use a time-stop against that?

bluewaterrider
Carver, please don't antagonize JuggernautMania anymore than DarkSaint already has. JM hasn't directed any personal animosity towards you, has he?

More than that, I'm interested in meeting JM's challenge, and don't want the thread closed over needless, manufactured hostility.

--------------------------------

Instead, help me out here ...

From what I can tell, this is the actual threat order of the team:

Rune King Thor.
Superman 1 Million.
Superman Prime.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.
Brutaal.
Black Alice.

Why?

Rune King Thor and his proposed time stop, in character or not, is the most obvious problem.

Zoom should counteract that.

From what I understand, Zoom not only exists outside time, and thus would theoretically be immune to timestop.
Zoom also in character demonstrates the wantonness to go back in time and change things.
He also has the ability and in-character disposition to lend his "speed" to others. See the Zoom/Cheetah versus Wonder Woman/Flash story for confirmation.

So Zoom himself can theoretically defeat Rune King's timestop, AND grant that ability to his allies, AND go back in time to stop Rune King Thor from BECOMING Rune King Thor, and likewise do the same to Superman 1 Million/Kal Kent/Golden Prime, eliminating him while he is yet an ordinary Kryptonian.

On the off chance I'm confusing Zoom with Professor Zoom or something of the like? No problem. Include Professor Zoom ON my team. Throw Wally West and/or Bart Allen Flash in there as well. Psychological fear alone will send Superman Prime, the guardian-amped Superboy Prime that is, packing.

That would take care of the top 3 biggest threats, thwarting the time stop, the ultra magic, and superspeed.

Then there would just be the following to deal with:

WBH.
HP Doomsday.
Brutaal.
Black Alice.

But, again, for the top 3 threats, the team of

1. Zoom (anti-time stop, lend speed to allies, change pasts of RKT and Kal Kent)
2. Wally West (speed force, near-Infinite Mass Punch (IMP)
and
3. Bart Allen (psychological Prime-begone intangible, Speed Force Flash powers)

should do the job.

Take it from there.

LordofBrooklyn
Throw Wally West and/or Bart Allen Flash in there as well. Psychological fear alone will send Superman Prime, the guardian-amped Superboy Prime that is, packing.

HEY, make your arguments, but do NOT question the courage of the wayward son of The House of El!

Odekahn
as i already explained amazo is useless because rune king thor just stops the time and erase them all.

How is he going to ease them? Zoom has time manipulation powers as well, not to mention Odin. My team could start out invisible, and as an army of overpowered Amazo's ascend on your team, they would lose.

DarkSaint85
Carver, please don't antagonize JuggernautMania anymore than DarkSaint already has. JM hasn't directed any personal animosity towards you, has he?

More than that, I'm interested in meeting JM's challenge, and don't want the thread closed over needless, manufactured hostility.

Rune King Thor.
Superman 1 Million.
Superman Prime.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.
Brutaal.
Black Alice.

Why?

Rune King Thor and his proposed time stop, in character or not, is the most obvious problem.

From what I understand, Zoom not only exists outside time, and thus would theoretically be immune to timestop.
Zoom also in character demonstrates the wantonness to go back in time and change things.
He also has the ability and in-character disposition to lend his "speed" to others. See the Zoom/Cheetah versus Wonder Woman/Flash story for confirmation.

So Zoom himself can theoretically defeat Rune King's timestop, AND grant that ability to his allies, AND go back in time to stop Rune King Thor from BECOMING Rune King Thor, and likewise do the same to Superman 1 Million/Kal Kent/Golden Prime, eliminating him while he is yet an ordinary Kryptonian.

On the off chance I'm confusing Zoom with Professor Zoom or something of the like? No problem. Include Professor Zoom ON my team. Throw Wally West and/or Bart Allen Flash in there as well. Psychological fear alone will send Superman Prime, the guardian-amped Superboy Prime that is, packing.

That would take care of the top 3 biggest threats, thwarting the time stop, the ultra magic, and superspeed.

Then there would just be the following to deal with:

WBH.
HP Doomsday.
Brutaal.
Black Alice.

But, again, for the top 3 threats, the team of

1. Zoom (anti-time stop, lend speed to allies, change pasts of RKT and Kal Kent)
2. Wally West (speed force, near-Infinite Mass Punch (IMP)
and
3. Bart Allen (psychological Prime-begone intangible, Speed Force Flash powers)

should do the job.

Take it from there.
thumb up

beatboks

Rune King Thor.
Superman 1 Million.
Superman Prime.
WBH.
HP Doomsday.
Brutaal.
Black Alice.

Why?

That's why I picked Zoom in mine as well as why I picked Dark nebula as well since his ability to warp time has already erased from existence celestial level characters. You could also choose Hourman 1 million for an even better ability to do so as he can devolve anyone to a weaker version of themselves from another point of their time line.

Though I notice the OP hasn't commented on my team. Considering that Brain Emperor simple erased the mighty crusaders from existence with his PSI powers after his evolution jump his to etc leave Supes prime 1 mil for dead.

beatboks
Feats for Dark nebula
warp time and space.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3681235-warp+time+and+space+.jpg
the character he elimiates was also able to completely control time AND had warped reality to his will. As well as a primal evil as fundamental as life and death.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3681242-chaos+a+primal+power.jpg

when faced with Millions upon millions of demons he fries them all.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3681249-millions+of+demons+1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3681250-millions+of+demons+2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3681251-millions+of+demons+3.jpg

It's also pretty much impossible to kill him since he's already passed beyond the veil of Death
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3685660-1546_8318_03b.jpg

Not to mention casual planet buster
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3681260-scan0001.jpg

All I can find ATM is his recall of his trial on Caileu. He was taken back there and put on trial and psionically attacked by the whole planet. He resisted and then when it started to get to much unleashed his dark fire killing every single member of their race, destroying their planet and raising them to the next level of being. After this instance he no longer had to fight for control of his body with Cerrelus as he willingly co-operated since mark had freed his people from the corporeal woes.

The Cailleuans are powerful psionics who have used every resource of their planet and several others and were going for Earth next but mark Medula (DN's alias) stopped them. The result was that the souls of him and Cerrelus (the warlord he killed) were given life anew in his body. From Cerrelus DN gains his Psionic power. From mark who is descended unknown to him from powerful witches the dark fire.

JuggernautMania

now you ignore black alice powers and claim she cant steal powers and posses them? trolling at its finest.

what does having amps has to do with anything? when a thread is opened and characters are names we are using standard versions of the characters unless stated otherwise. however i did not state you cant use different versions and this is why you chose an extremely empowered she hulk and this is why i am debating this point as well. i could easily tell you to GTFO with that crap but i play along because i did not say you should name only standard versions, however i presented a reason as to why even your overpowered versions cant compete with my team , you didnt present anything aside of trolling.

at your second scan he failed to get out of the comics world Lol he was just trying to break it. even so, the characters you presented can not break dimension barriers on their own power, all those cartoonish feats for the laugh are just there for the laugh. but still its funny and entertaining to discuss even those. this thread would be boring without those.

Lol report? i was just joking i rather drink a beer with you smile

anyway as i stated while they are traped in the comics dimension even if they can break free, as long as they are in the comics dimension they are restricted to the comics laws. otherwise they wouldnt even need to "break" out of something. therefor once the fight starts rune king thor freeze them and erase them.

no to mention guardian amped prime, kal kent, and WBH can destroy dimensions on their own and just travel after them and beat the crap out of them in the real dimension as well

DarkSaint85
thats a PIS showing of she hulk possessing powers of someone else she doesnt really have.

now you ignore black alice powers and claim she cant steal powers and posses them? trolling at its finest.

Learn to read, dood.

Whose powers did SHE-HULK possess in order to rip the comic page up? Scans of her getting this 'amp', and then, scans of her losing this 'amp'? Without proof that she lost it, you cannot say that the standard version does not possess it.

Scans of Kal and WBH breaking the 4th wall, please? You will realise that they can't, and it is a very specific level of power, far above your team's.

The only one who could was SMP, and like I said, Lobo can match that.

beatboks
@juggernautmania any reason why you've just ignored my team??

Everyone else got a comment on why they fail or loose (whether BS or not).

From page 3

JuggernautMania

Learn to read, dood.

Whose powers did SHE-HULK possess in order to rip the comic page up? Scans of her getting this 'amp', and then, scans of her losing this 'amp'? Without proof that she lost it, you cannot say that the standard version does not possess it.

Scans of Kal and WBH breaking the 4th wall, please? You will realise that they can't, and it is a very specific level of power, far above your team's.

The only one who could was SMP, and like I said, Lobo can match that.

she hulk was amped while doing such things its not part of her abilities.

i dare you to say that breaking dimensions and travel between them is something average she hulk can do.

kal kent can travel to any dimensions he wants without even needing to break something read comics. WBH can shatter dimensions with easy. guardian amped prime can travel into any dimensions he wants as well. proof that traveling to out own dimension is more difficult than any other? or in fact the 5 IMP dimensions which is inhanced by 5 IMP magic?

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by beatboks
@juggernautmania any reason why you've just ignored my team??

Everyone else got a comment on why they fail or loose (whether BS or not).

From page 3

good lineup but as i said before, rune king thor stops time and erase them.

carver9
So your entire argument circles on KT and time stoppage?

JuggernautMania
So your entire argument circles on KT and time stoppage?

i am just stating the easiest and best tactic FTW.

DarkSaint85
she hulk was amped while doing such things its not part of her abilities.

i dare you to say that breaking dimensions and travel between them is something average she hulk can do.

kal kent can travel to any dimensions he wants without even needing to break something read comics. WBH can shatter dimensions with easy. guardian amped prime can travel into any dimensions he wants as well. proof that traveling to out own dimension is more difficult than any other? or in fact the 5 IMP dimensions which is inhanced by 5 IMP magic?

Amped by whom?

And yes average she Hulk CAN do it. Read comics.

Stoic
Reed Richards, and Forge walk out, Forge creates an impenetrable force field (using some crazy future tech), and Reed pulls out the UN.

JuggernautMania
Amped by whom?

And yes average she Hulk CAN do it. Read comics.

average she hulk can not bust dimensions. show me her doing a real dimensions busting and not the goofy showings you showed me. thats a just for laugh ability she presented in the past. in the present she cant do it. the other showing is from a different universe.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Stoic
Reed Richards, and Forge walk out, Forge creates an impenetrable force field (using some crazy future tech), and Reed pulls out the UN.

they dont have prep. without prep those guys are useless. and i doubt forge can use tech to create something to resist an elder god called rune king thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.