Black Panther VS The Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ch0$en One
No prep and best version of both

ShadowFyre
This should be so one-sided its not even funny. But with the ridiculous shit bp and his ilk(cap america, batman) pull out of their ass this is actually a legitimate fight.

On paper. Vision wins every time with both hands tied behind his back. By actual feats, BP somehow takes home some wins.

pym-ftw
Vision goes nano and gives T'Challa a brain punch.

Ch0$en One
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This should be so one-sided its not even funny. But with the ridiculous shit bp and his ilk(cap america, batman) pull out of their ass this is actually a legitimate fight.

On paper. Vision wins every time with both hands tied behind his back. By actual feats, BP somehow takes home some wins.

Ha I was thinking the same thing, the guy can be that good.

pym-ftw
Have you guys been following Avengers A.I.

ShadowFyre
Not really. I heard it was pretty good though.

python99
Vision is scary when he need to be , but it does not surprise me if BP is prepeared for situations like this

pym-ftw
Not really. I heard it was pretty good though. story wise its pretty good, the art is pretty bad though.

Vision upgraded himself with Ultron tech, he is now a billion independent machine that form a body, and he can disassemble at will.

python99
Originally posted by pym-ftw
story wise its pretty good, the art is pretty bad though.

Vision upgraded himself with Ultron tech, he is now a billion independent machine that form a body, and he can disassemble at will.

Bam! Nailed it

ShadowFyre
Then this is even more one sided. I always liked the vision. He was never my favorite but he also never dissapointed me like my favorites did.

python99
Vision pre upgrade would be a better battle , but Vision takes majority

Supermex
Then this is even more one sided. I always liked the vision. He was never my favorite but he also never dissapointed me like my favorites did.

lol well said

Ch0$en One
Update- Vision pre Avengers A.I

pym-ftw
As long as Vision can phase through vibranium its his fight to lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.