Teen titans vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Nightwing
Miss Martian
Superboy
Raven
Starfire
Beast boy
Terra
Jericho
Aqua lad
Wonder Girl
Cyborg

vs

Captain America
Invisible woman
Super Skrull
Storm
Emma Frost
Black Panther
Wolverine
Iron man
Venom
Cyclops
Shadow Kat

Who Wins?

Caps Conscience
Stopped reading at Captain America. Marvel wins!

God Cloth Seiya
So I'm guessing your a troll.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Stopped reading at Captain America. Marvel wins!

One shield toss and its over. Obviously nobody sees the symbolism of Caps shield and the continent of North America. Every time he throws his shield it is basically North America flying at you at FTL.

God Cloth Seiya
Love the sarcasm.

ShadowFyre
Lol. Well captain america and night wing have no business being here. I think the game changer is whoever the winner of the telepathic battle between Emma and miss martian is.

And not sure on some of the DC characters but isn't raven kind of a scarlet witch type character? With deus ex machina magic?

And Superboy has more physical power than all of this marvel team put together.

On the other hand. Skrull and Sue can destroy half of the teens in the blink of an eye. And if the symbiote gets in contact with Superboy or wonder girl its game over for the teens as they just lost all physical advantages.

God Cloth Seiya
Starfire is also strong

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
So I'm guessing your a troll. you're

God Cloth Seiya
Hello quan chi.

Tony Stark
MARVEL stomps

God Cloth Seiya
Based on?

ShadowFyre
Based on nothing. Wolverine, cap and black panther are useless and all 3 could be space tossed by Superboy before they can say " why the **** am I even here?"

Golgo13
Don't forget Raven. She'd kick Super Skrull's ass.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13

rolling on floor laughing

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Golgo13

For some reason I doubt that. Skrull can instantly make her head explode or set her on fire. Skrull is a beast and probably the most physically durable person on the battlefield besides Superboy.

SamZED
He could beat her because of her CIS. Without it she would rape him IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.