Gamora vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
go

pym-ftw
Danny after a very close fight imo.

Stoic
Gamora for me.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Gamora for me.
thumb up

cdtm
No idea.

Golgo13
Gamora.

Daredevil1
Gamora

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
No idea.
I'll make it easy for you : The one with the green vagina wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Gamora

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop

Really depends on whether she can tank an Iron Fist blitz.

Gamora's a tough one to read.. She has good showings against Maxim and Ronan, and less good ones against Spidey and Saint of Orphans. She's definitely not in Val Armorr or Mantis's class overall..

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop

Sorry, Danny isn't winning this.

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Sorry, Danny isn't winning this.
laughing
Well played sir, well played.

Tony Stark
Gamora

cdtm
Seriously, every time Gamora fights a brick, she's usually nimble enough to avoid taking a hit.

Even Ben Grimm, she needed to get past those huge hands of his to land a nerve strike. Iron Fist, she can't really dodge, especially if Spidey proved to be even faster then she is. So she'll have to tank multiple IF's, and somehow land a fight ending attack (I don't believe he could tank her attacks.. But he could avoid them)

Daredevil1
Really depends on whether she can tank an Iron Fist blitz.

Gamora's a tough one to read.. She has good showings against Maxim and Ronan, and less good ones against Spidey and Saint of Orphans. She's definitely not in Val Armorr or Mantis's class overall..

She is definitely as good as Mantis or "better". Mantis is no Pre Criss KK.

Mantis looked terrible against Moondragon, Libra, and Slasher. And was completely helpless against Drax and Champion.

Now with Mantis upgrade in her power with her cosmic powers she did impressive with her "energy" against clone Thanos. But that is non skill related and more raw power related.

abhilegend
Yeah, Mantis only looks good when Englehart writes her. Moonie straight up owned that ass.

Stoic
Seriously, every time Gamora fights a brick, she's usually nimble enough to avoid taking a hit.

Even Ben Grimm, she needed to get past those huge hands of his to land a nerve strike. Iron Fist, she can't really dodge, especially if Spidey proved to be even faster then she is. So she'll have to tank multiple IF's, and somehow land a fight ending attack (I don't believe he could tank her attacks.. But he could avoid them)

And Danny nearly broke his hand and got one shot KO'd by Heroim.

Glorificus
Gamora.

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
And Danny nearly broke his hand and got one shot KO'd by Heroim. erm That was before his upgrade and after his upgrade, he oneshotted Ragnarok, and smacked around Skaar.

Branlor Swift
I agree with everyone in this thread when I say Iron Fist wins easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.