Telekinetics vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I wondered about this for awhile People with good telekinetic powers vs Bricks.

Psylocke vs Luke Cage
Jean Grey vs Hercules
Nate Grey vs DOS Doomsday
Franklin Richards vs Classic Juggernaut
Vulcan vs WWH
Gorilla Grodd vs Thing

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I wondered about this for awhile People with good telekinetic powers vs Bricks.

Psylocke vs Luke Cage
Jean Grey vs Hercules
Vulcan vs WWH
Gorilla Grodd vs Thing

Are all of these guys Telekinetics? Some seem to be energy manipulators, Telepaths, and reality manipulators. The bricks should lose, unless they somehow manage to end it the moment it begins.

ares834
Franklin Richards

no expression

"Id"
Golem I am going to kick your dic♐ in.

zopzop

Psylocke vs Luke Cage - Psylocke
Jean Grey vs Hercules - Jean Grey
Nate Grey vs DOS Doomsday - Nate Grey
Franklin Richards vs Classic Juggernaut - LOL
Vulcan vs WWH - WWH
Gorilla Grodd vs Thing - Don't know, probably Thing.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by ares834
no expression
lmao

golem370
Richards can only use telekinetic power

beatboks
Vulcan isn't a TKer and neither is Grodd.

Vulcan is an energy manipulator
Grodd is a brick with TP

As a rule an equally powerful TKer should beat a brick due to greater diversity of application of power.

golem370
Looking up some marvel Telekinetics- http://marvel.wikia.com/Telekinesis so my bad

carver9
Vulcan was a great character to me with so much potential, unlimited potential. Marvel intake on him was to make the guy as powerful as the Phoenix Force, hell, they said during an interview that he could BEAT the force, but, Marvel ruined a great character (like usual).

DarkSaint85

Psylocke vs Luke Cage
Jean Grey vs Hercules
Vulcan vs WWH
Gorilla Grodd vs Thing

Psylocke
Jean
Nate
Lol
WWH
Grodd.

Decimus
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan was a great character to me with so much potential, unlimited potential. Marvel intake on him was to make the guy as powerful as the Phoenix Force, hell, they said during an interview that he could BEAT the force, but, Marvel ruined a great character (like usual).

Vulcan was alright but nothing too special. Marvel will eventually bring him back and he'll be an anti hero. Lol at him beating the phoenix force the person who said that should be executed in China for false charges of embezzlement. eek!

golem370
If Franklin can only use telekinetic power how does he do enough damage to put down Juggernaut?

DarkSaint85
Shoots him into space.

Removes his helmet etc.

guy222
Yeah

juggerman

I agree with all the "lol"s. Juggernaut stomps here. It's just spite

carver9
Juggernaut wins via speed blitz.

Flyattractor
How would some of theise TK'ers fair against Magneto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.