Creed vs Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No Adamantium.

Last time the two fought, Cage tried strangling Creed, but that was in the 90's...How does the most modern Creed fare?

pym-ftw
Luke gets a new fur coat

Nietzschean
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Luke gets a new fur coat Cage gets his neck snapped or suffocated.

Stoic
No Adamantium? You ever see what a Pitt Bull can do to a cat? Creed loses this one.

KingD19
With no metal, the guy with metal skin beats him like he stole something.

deathslash
Cage beats Creed like a redheaded stp child 10/10

Nietzschean
Has Luke Cage gotten multiple upgrades to keep up with sabretooth upgrades?

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/sabretooth_redzone_p24-25.jpg

KingD19
He's gotten plenty. To the point where he can scrap with Thunderbolts Era Juggernaut. And I'm pretty sure Sabes had Adamantium there.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by KingD19
He's gotten plenty. To the point where he can scrap with Thunderbolts Era Juggernaut. And I'm pretty sure Sabes had Adamantium there. was it official upgrades or was it just writers ignoring power lvls and pis?

deathslash
Originally posted by Nietzschean
was it official upgrades or was it just writers ignoring power lvls and pis? it was official upgrades. Cage beat Creed back when he was just a three tonner, there's no way that Creed can beat Cage now that hes's in the 25 and up scale.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by deathslash
it was official upgrades. Cage beat Creed back when he was just a three tonner, there's no way that Creed can beat Cage now that hes's in the 25 and up scale. you do know creed has had multiple upgrades as well right?

i would peg him in the same strength class as Cage.

Kazenji
Creed's looking to become a god in the current Wolvie book

until then, Probably Luke takes the win.

deathslash
Originally posted by Nietzschean
you do know creed has had multiple upgrades as well right?

i would peg him in the same strength class as Cage. I know that he's gotten plenty of upgrades. Do you know Cage's recent feats (serious question)? Because if you did, you would never say that they are in the same strength class.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by deathslash
I know that he's gotten plenty of upgrades. Do you know Cage's recent feats (serious question)? Because if you did, you would never say that they are in the same strength class. which recent feats are you referring to?

him punching Thing, Namor and drop kicking a depowered Juggernaut and immediately get knocked back?

carver9
Creed should win this but Marvel is doing Cage a lot of justice right now. Adamantium Creed would slaughter him.

pym-ftw
Cage is stronger than spiderman, I'd put him closer to class 50. Then again he was shown to be tougher than she hulk and she is class 80.

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Then again he was shown to be tougher than she hulk and she is class 80.
When was this? During the Age of Ultron fiasco? I thought people said it wasn't canon?

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't, but the way Cage was written by Bendis in general... y'know. You'd need an army of Supermen written by Abhi and Pr to even put a scratch on him stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It wasn't, but the way Cage was written by Bendis in general... y'know. You'd need an army of Supermen written by Abhi and Pr to even put a scratch on him stick out tongue

Proxima Midnight carries a weapon that weighs the equivalent of a star.

Yet her punches couldn't KO Cage.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Proxima Midnight carries a weapon that weighs the equivalent of a star.

Yet her punches couldn't KO Cage.

Lol...her weapon doesn't work like that. Her powers have to be actived and her weapon does different things from what I've seen. She has poisoned someone, used it as a following missile to home in as a stabbing weapon. Then it dampens powers. It also can add the weight of a star. That doesn't mean that when a person is hit by it, they are feeling all of this at once. She has to activate this power.

With that said, she isn't carrying arounnd that weight.

DarkSaint85
....proof?

carver9
....proof?

The proof is on you. I can show her using it to poison someone. I can show her using it to home in as a stabbing weapon. I can show her taking away someone's ability with it. I can show the weight of a star. What I can't show is her hitting someone with this spear and its doing all off this in one attack. Just like I can't show Odin blasting power freezing time, destroying Galaxies, opening portals, and creating wormholes at the same time. I'm guessing he has to activate these abilities just like Proxima, Thanos, Magneto, Vulcan, Black Bolt, etc, etc...

Stoic
....proof?

I don't think that her weapon weighs that much, but more that it has the ability to fire off some form of energy to weigh her prey down with gravity, as well as other offensive abilities.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
The proof is on you. I can show her using it to poison someone. I can show her using it to home in as a stabbing weapon. I can show her taking away someone's ability with it. I can show the weight of a star. What I can't show is her hitting someone with this spear and its doing all off this in one attack. Just like I can't show Odin blasting power freezing time, destroying Galaxies, opening portals, and creating wormholes at the same time. I'm guessing he has to activate these abilities just like Proxima, Thanos, Magneto, Vulcan, Black Bolt, etc, etc...

Why is it on me?

You're the one turning her spear into the Universal Weapon or a multi use Mjolnir. Giving it different functions and adding guesswork and speculation.

I'm just going by what's on panel. Stated to be heavier or at least, the weight of a star, and she carries it around.

TrevorPhillipss
Can someone give me some good Sabertooth reads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.