VAMPIRES have overrun Marvel Earth!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula, or one of his followers, have successfully infected every single man, woman, and child on Marvel Earth with vampirism (think hard about what this means)...

Now with that in mind, who is the weakest being that could come to Earth and successfully free everyone from the curse of vampirism?

The catch is this: the vampires learn that someone is coming to put an end to them (which they dont want to happen; they want to spread the infection to other worlds) and they learn exactly who it is...

The vampires have 24 hours to prepare a defense against the coming of whoever it is thats supposed to put an end to them...

Is 24 hours of prep enough for the vampires of Earth to defend themselves against any threat? Or is there anyone in the Marvel Universe that can take them out despite that prep?

pym-ftw
Pym with Science.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym with Science.

thumb down

Reed+Doom+Dr Strange+Tony Starks+24 hours prep=Pym being completely irrelevant.

Besides, doesnt Pym live on Marvel Earth? He'd be a vampire joining forces with the others to defend against the coming threat...

zopzop
Pym with Science.
laughing

@LoM
Wait, they HAVE to be cured? Or could the person we pick end their existence? I don't think there's a cure for vampirism.

If the person is allowed to end them, any mage + The Darkhold (the spell of Vampire Annihilation is in there) = lights out vampires.

If it's cure them. No one under High Skyfather and even then it would probably involved time manipulation to prevent the outbreak from taking place.

pym-ftw
Pym lives in his Lab which is at time displaced from the Earth, and he has a whole team of beings immune to vampirism.

Reed & his family aren't on earth, either is Strange.

Tony isn't in Pym's league anymore, even depressed Pym.

deathslash
I have a quick question. Would characters who are already vampires (like blade and spitfire) join forces with the vampires?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

@LoM
Wait, they HAVE to be cured? Or could the person we pick end their existence? I don't think there's a cure for vampirism.

If the person is allowed to end them, any mage + The Darkhold (the spell of Vampire Annihilation is in there) = lights out vampires.

If it's cure them. No one under High Skyfather and even then it would probably involved time manipulation to prevent the outbreak from taking place.

They dont have to be cured; destroyed or cured the spread of vampirism has to be stopped...no matter what.

Yes, the spell of vampire annihilation is an option, but the vampires of Earth have 24 hours of prep + knowledge of who is coming to end them...so they will attempt to defend themselves against that tactic if the person coming to end them is someone known or thought to be a powerful magic user (remember Dr Strange is on team vampire in this senario)...

Time manipulation is definitely a viable tactic as well and will probaly work as long as the being going back can beat Franklin Richards...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by deathslash
I have a quick question. Would characters who are already vampires (like blade and spitfire) join forces with the vampires?

Yes...

This senario assumes the entire populace of Earth is on team vampire...

DarkSaint85
So...no matter what people will come up with, you will shoot it down by saying 'Character X, who is now a vampire, will also think of it'?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So...no matter what people will come up with, you will shoot it down by saying 'Character X, who is now a vampire, will also think of it'?

Reread the OP; it specifically tells you to think hard about fact that the entirety of Marvel Earth has been infected...

The vampires have TREMENDOUS resources and counters to draw upon in this senario...

Just think about everyone who is on team vampire and what these characters are capable of...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Reread the OP; it specifically tells you to think hard about fact that the entirety of Marvel Earth has been infected...

The vampires have TREMENDOUS resources and counters to draw upon in this senario...

Just think about everyone who is on team vampire and what these characters are capable of...

I guess then it would someone higher than a HH, possibly mystical or technological.

Ultron could do it, then. Based on how he was able to take over Marvel Earth in Age of Ultron.

However, Vampire Doom and his time platform, with Vampire Reed etc can just do a time manip and change things.

So you will need an insta-kill (Darkhold). Strange has already sold his entire soul at the Sinner's Market to the Resolute Throne. He wouldn't get turned into a vamp.

If, for the sake of argument, he IS a vamp, then you'll need someone like Odin or Asgard, separate from Marvel Earth.

Insane Titan
Kang/ Ultron with the phalanx

TheLordofMurder
@Insane Titan and Dark Saint...

You guys do realize that the vampires have 24 hours prep as well as knowledge of who's coming after them via Franklins precognitive ability?

Insane Titan
So you've created a thread that it's virtually impossible to debate against because you're desperate for tire characters to win in

TheLordofMurder
No...the vampires can lose...I've thought about it and came up with definite characters that can beat them despite what the vamps have in their favor; I'll reveal them later.

Remember, the thread asks for the weakest character that can stop them...

I can say this, if you are thinking anything less than a High Skyfather, then you are thinking WAY too low...

Sin I AM
So much fail

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
So much fail agreed

zopzop
They dont have to be cured; destroyed or cured the spread of vampirism has to be stopped...no matter what.

Yes, the spell of vampire annihilation is an option, but the vampires of Earth have 24 hours of prep + knowledge of who is coming to end them...so they will attempt to defend themselves against that tactic if the person coming to end them is someone known or thought to be a powerful magic user (remember Dr Strange is on team vampire in this senario)...

Time manipulation is definitely a viable tactic as well and will probaly work as long as the being going back can beat Franklin Richards...
Ok, here goes :

Earth's Pantheons see what's going on with the Vampires and put their foot down. They select their most powerful member, in this case it would be Odin. Then they amp him with : Ambrosia, The Scrolls of Toth, a Golden Apple, and Amrita.

This concoction produced Super God Hercules, now imagine what it would do to someone who is already the most powerful Skyfather?

Super God Odin proceeds to wipe them out/cure them.

/Thread?

TheLordofMurder
Ok, here goes :

Earth's Pantheons see what's going on with the Vampires and put their foot down. They select their most powerful member, in this case it would be Odin. Then they amp him with : Ambrosia, The Scrolls of Toth, a Golden Apple, and Amrita.

This concoction produced Super God Hercules, now imagine what it would do to someone who is already the most powerful Skyfather?

/Thread?

Dam...I think so.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
So much fail

Why you hatin?

I expected Insane Titan to hate...but you?

o_0

carver9
Wouldn't the Vampires die since there isn't any human blood on the planet to feed off of?

DarkSaint85
Blood substitutes, I'm guessing. Either mystical (turning water into blood) or technological (gene therapy to convert pig blood into human).

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Blood substitutes, I'm guessing. Either mystical (turning water into blood) or technological (gene therapy to convert pig blood into human).

thumb up

zopzop
So much fail Originally posted by Insane Titan
agreed
Why you hatin?

o_0

Guys and Gals, LoM is right. What he's suggesting in this thread sort of already happened before in comics at least twice : What If - X-Men Lost Inferno and What If - Wolverine was Lord of Vampires During Inferno.

In both instances the entire planet has been transformed into demons or vampires and they want to expand their influence, not only to other planets, but the rest of the multiverse. They were only stopped by a universe level abstract.

LoM added in an important element that the writers of those other stories chose to ignore : Franklin Richards. Adding him into the mix changes EVERYTHING.

A person with his power + the combined intelligence of Marvel Earth's walking PIS factories (Doom, Richards, etc..) = universal level threat (AT LEAST).

Need I remind you that even without Franklin, Doom has tech capable of stealing the PC from Galactus. Reed has Celestial level killing weapons just laying around in his closet. Now imagine the two of them working together (along with the other prep/PIS masters) + Franklin's power to back them up?

IMHO nothing less than Super God Odin could do it.

Originally posted by carver9
Wouldn't the Vampires die since there isn't any human blood on the planet to feed off of?
Franklin could just create an infinite number of humans to feed off of. He's a universal level reality warper after all.

TheLordofMurder
Guys and Gals, LoM is right. What he's suggesting in this thread sort of already happened before in comics at least twice : What If - X-Men Lost Inferno and What If - Wolverine was Lord of Vampires During Inferno.

In both instances the entire planet has been transformed into demons or vampires and they want to expand their influence, not only to other planets, but the rest of the multiverse. They were only stopped by a universe level abstract.

LoM added in an important element that the writers of those other stories chose to ignore : Franklin Richards. Adding him into the mix changes EVERYTHING.

A person with his power + the combined intelligence of Marvel Earth's walking PIS factories (Doom, Richards, etc..) = universal level threat (AT LEAST).

Need I remind you that even without Franklin, Doom has tech capable of stealing the PC from Galactus. Reed has Celestial level killing weapons just laying around in his closet. Now imagine the two of them working together (along with the other prep/PIS masters) + Franklin's power to back them up?

IMHO nothing less than Super God Odin could do it.

Franklin could just create an infinite number of humans to feed off of. He's a universal level reality warper after all.

Well said zopzop...well said!

thumb up

pym-ftw
Reed & his family aren't on earth, either is Strange.

DarkRaiden
So...ignoring that Doom can cure any vamp as he has the cure and could stop this before it started, ignoring that Strange and tons of other people aren't technically on earth, and ignoring that some people are simply too powerful to be vampires, then this is literally impossible.

Marvel Earth is unbeatable as they have multiple multiversal entities (Franklin and Legion to name 2) and have too many prep masters.

Even the suggestion of amped Odin would be easily smacked down by Legion alone.

Best bet in Marvel is probably Thanos though. powerful and prep master smart.

DarkSaint85

I counter with Doom. He sends a message to Valeria who comes scurrying, with her family in tow. They get infected.

Sin I AM
Why you hatin?

o_0

No...the vampires can lose...I've thought about it and came up with definite characters that can beat them despite what the vamps have in their favor; I'll reveal them later.

Remember, the thread asks for the weakest character that can stop them...

I can say this, if you are thinking anything less than a High Skyfather, then you are thinking WAY too low...

^this.......It's like your desperate for a win. But i'm trolling so I will be nice. The Inhumans contact the Kree who contact the Shiar, along with the Skrulls, Phalanx, Dire Wraiths, and the Brood as war hounds for good measure. They unleash the brood from being fired from space. blanketting the earths sunny side with the cretures while raining destruction on the dark side. the repeat. the heavy hitters. your franklin richards, your dr. stranges, your legions are then teleported by the celestials or the watchers a few galaxies away and stomped.

end thread

BullwinkleMoose
^this.......It's like your desperate for a win. But i'm trolling so I will be nice. The Inhumans contact the Kree who contact the Shiar, along with the Skrulls, Phalanx, Dire Wraiths, and the Brood as war hounds for good measure. They unleash the brood from being fired from space. blanketting the earths sunny side with the cretures while raining destruction on the dark side. the repeat. the heavy hitters. your franklin richards, your dr. stranges, your legions are then teleported by the celestials or the watchers a few galaxies away and stomped.

end thread

Celestials aren't beating zombie squirrel girl

TheLordofMurder

end thread

Wow...

Insane Titan and quanchi would be proud of the troll you've transformed into...

AlmightyKfish
Dr Strange can do this alone.

He can reverse his own vampirism like he did the first time him and Dracula fought, then he can use the Montesi formula like he already did to annihilate every vampire.

Or, I dunno, someone large and cosmic blows up Earth.

zopzop
@LoM
What character(s) did you have in mind when you said you knew of some that could beat Vamp Earth?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Dr Strange can do this alone.

He can reverse his own vampirism like he did the first time him and Dracula fought, then he can use the Montesi formula like he already did to annihilate every vampire.

Or, I dunno, someone large and cosmic blows up Earth.

You do know that the thread starter gets to determine the initial conditions?

Dr Strange, nor does anyone on Earth, desire not to be a vampire...

TheLordofMurder
@LoM
What character(s) did you have in mind when you said you knew of some that could beat Vamp Earth?

I was thinking no one beneath Master Order and/or Lord Chaos could do it...

Afterall, these two have never lost to anything beneath the IG and have no real exploitable weakness's other than being beaten by something greater than themselves; I feel that they could definitely beat Franklin and render whatever Reed or Doom can come up with useless (assumming a PIS'less forum senario of course)...

In my minds eye, Vampire Earth would represent so great a threat to the continuity of the universe that they would have no choice but to act and they'd have to personally intervene as the IB is too weak too succeed (I strongly believe a prepped Franklin takes him)...

xtreme1
Scarlet Witch can possibly do it by saying "no more vampirism". However with the entire population of planet earth having 24 hours of prep time, they'll probably kill her before she can get the words out of her mouth.

zopzop
I was thinking no one beneath Master Order and/or Lord Chaos could do it...

Afterall, these two have never lost to anything beneath the IG and have no real exploitable weakness's other than being beaten by something greater than themselves; I feel that they could definitely beat Franklin and render whatever Reed or Doom can come up with useless (assumming a PIS'less forum senario of course)...

In my minds eye, Vampire Earth would represent so great a threat to the continuity of the universe that they would have no choice but to act and they'd have to personally intervene as the IB is too weak too succeed (I strongly believe a prepped Franklin takes him)...
You have a lot of faith in Order/Chaos my friend. They haven't really done much on panel.

Also I think Chaos wouldn't want to step in and stop the Vampires. He'd love the chaos they are causing.

Order, on the other hand, would DEFINITELY not like the crap they are pulling. I could see "him" creating a minion powerful enough to take them out if he was able to.

Branlor Swift
So... if Franklin Richards/Legion can't stop being a vampire/can't cure it because uh... monkeys, then how is anyone able to cure this new super vampire disease that universal reality warpers can now not cure?

It now turns into annihilation needed since curing is impossible.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So... if Franklin Richards/Legion can't stop being a vampire/can't cure it because uh... monkeys, then how is anyone able to cure this new super vampire disease that universal reality warpers can now not cure?

Franklin/Legion could cure it, but in this senario they simply dont want to...

Its a hypothetical situation just like the hundreds that have come and gone here at KMC...

Branlor Swift
nothing about this adds up at all

TheLordofMurder
nothing about this adds up at all

It adds up just fine; its no different (and as zopzop correctly pointed out) identical to situations of the past...

In the famous What If where Marvel Earth got overrun with vampirism, the vampires didnt want "out." They wanted to maintain their vampirism and spread it...

This senario is no different...

basilisk
Ok, here goes :

/Thread? This is a good one.

zopzop
It adds up just fine; its no different (and as zopzop correctly pointed out) identical to situations of the past...

In the famous What If where Marvel Earth got overrun with vampirism, the vampires didnt want "out." They wanted to maintain their vampirism and spread it...

This senario is no different...
Exactly. When Jean became the Phoenix in What If - Wolverine was Lord of Vampires During Inferno, not only didn't she want to use the power to cure herself or others and heal the planet (like Rachel did in What If - The X-Men Lost Inferno), she used it to annihilate Dormammu who was opposing the X-Vampires.

Epicurus

IIRC, the PF's death and a bit of Tiamut's grey matter could undo the effects of Wanda's spell on mutants on 2 separate occasions.

A feat that was apparently beyond the power of Doom with the Life-Force.

Just pointing it out, notwithstanding LoM's stipulation in the previous posts.

Strange thread though. Considering it doesn't have Thanos in an anti-Thanos spitestomptastic setting.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, the PF's death and a bit of Tiamut's grey matter could undo the effects of Wanda's spell on mutants on 2 separate occasions.

A feat that was apparently beyond the power of Doom with the Life-Force.

Just pointing it out, notwithstanding LoM's stipulation in the previous posts.

Strange thread though. Considering it doesn't have Thanos in an anti-Thanos spitestomptastic setting.

I decided to give Thanos a break; he is truly a great character and quanchi hasnt been around as much to turn me against him...

Starting to warm back up to him... smile

TheLordofMurder
Exactly. When Jean became the Phoenix in What If - Wolverine was Lord of Vampires During Inferno, not only didn't she want to use the power to cure herself or others and heal the planet (like Rachel did in What If - The X-Men Lost Inferno), she used it to annihilate Dormammu who was opposing the X-Vampires.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.