U.S. Agent vs. The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Siege Walker.

Non-tp Lizard.

YFZ 350
Agent.

Flyattractor
Is this a lizard acting only on instinct or is there some intelligence in there?

Wonder Man
I like U.S. Agent. He was made to handle street level characters. I think he wins this.

pym-ftw
I'd say edge Lizard, but good fight.

xtreme1
I think Lizard is too strong and fast for Agent, so Doc Connors gets the majority.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is this a lizard acting only on instinct or is there some intelligence in there?

Can be either version.

xtreme1
Originally posted by xtreme1
I think Lizard is too strong and fast for Agent, so Doc Connors gets the majority.
I can't edit after 15 minutes?

guy222
Agent

ShadowFyre
What is agent going to do to something with better durability, strength, speed, more ferocious, and a healing factor?

Eternal Idol
The two seem to be roughly in the same league in terms of strength, but I think the Lizard's got the edge in speed and durability.

You could say Agent's got the skill advantage, though I don't think that's ever saved anyone from being mauled by a large, savage animal.

tross
I may be wrong but isn't Lizard a lot stronger than Agent

ShadowFyre
Lizard is slightly above classic 10 ton parker I thought. And yeah, being a skilled martial artist will make this a good fight. Skill plays a big role in comics but in real life, most martial artists would get floored by prison inmates. Pure unadulterated violence and brutality wins most fights more often than taking some after school karate class. I think the Lizard would maul the crap out of most street level characters.

Lizard wins via speedblitz+claws,fangs=massive lacerations and blood loss as opposed to blunt force trauma on an armored creature with a healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.