Odin (Destroyer Armor) vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

quanchi112
Odin.

Magog
stalemate and/or double countout

shifty

guy222
Odin

Stoic
Does Odin need the armor?

guy222
No

DTM
Yeah, Id say normal Odin and Yuga are virtual equals, Odin getting an armor boost helps seal the deal for him.

BullwinkleMoose
I think Yuga wins. Yuga has vast energy manip abilities and has a good chance of removing Odin's spirit from the Destroyer Armor.

(I am assuming Yuga has access to The Source for this battle since it is part of his power set).

Some people think Highfather even gives regular Odin a fight and Highfather refused to fight vs Yuga since he knew he had no chance.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
I think Yuga wins. Yuga has vast energy manip abilities and has a good chance of removing Odin's spirit from the Destroyer Armor.

(I am assuming Yuga has access to The Source for this battle since it is part of his power set).

Some people think Highfather even gives regular Odin a fight and Highfather refused to fight vs Yuga since he knew he had no chance.

Holy cow, none of this

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
No Agreed.

guy222
I call u again

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
I call u again Been busy. This week I will call you back.

Estacado
quan take of your sig...

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Holy cow, none of this

Why can't Yuga remove Odin from the Destroyer? There is also a strong argument that Yuga's Energy Source (Directly from the Source) is a higher tier than Odin's mystical/magical energy

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Stoic
Does Odin need the armor?

no

Galan007
Why can't Yuga remove Odin from the Destroyer? There is also a strong argument that Yuga's Energy Source (Directly from the Source) is a higher tier than Odin's mystical/magical energy Every New God's power stems directly from the Source--Yuga was not special in that regard.

Anyway, Odin stomps.

Branlor Swift
Why can't Yuga remove Odin from the Destroyer? There is also a strong argument that Yuga's Energy Source (Directly from the Source) is a higher tier than Odin's mystical/magical energy You mean to ask why can't Yuga remove a superior energy manipulator from his own creation?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
quan take of your sig... What are you talking about ?

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You mean to ask why can't Yuga remove a superior energy manipulator from his own creation?

Except Odin isn't a superior energy manipulator (although Odin does win in regards to number of feats since he is a popular character)

Additionally, Yuga's connection to the Source is superior to the other New Gods, as evidenced by his ability to sever their connection to it.

------------------

On previous threads on this site, many agreed that Yuga beats Odin. The question is how much the Destroyer helps Odin and then if enough if Odin has the capability of staying inside the Destroyer Armor.

Stoic
Except Odin isn't a superior energy manipulator (although Odin does win in regards to number of feats since he is a popular character)

Additionally, Yuga's connection to the Source is superior to the other New Gods, as evidenced by his ability to sever their connection to it.

------------------

On previous threads on this site, many agreed that Yuga beats Odin. The question is how much the Destroyer helps Odin and then if enough if Odin has the capability of staying inside the Destroyer Armor.

If I recall correctly there were two sides of the argument. Odin had his supporters, and Yuga had Nvr... as his most staunch supporter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.