Hal W/ ION POWER VS Thanos W/I.G.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Hal- ION 2 power

VS

Thanos- Infinity Gauntlet

Decide!

Shockadin
Did the IG get retconned to universal status?

pym-ftw
Do you want Infinity Gauntlet Thanos vs Ion 1 Hal?

Both amps have been nerfed since so

IG arc Thanos > Ion 1 > Thanos W/ IG > Ion

Branlor Swift
The IG got nerfed too kind of. Well it's not Starlin level anymore. But it hasn't been nerfed to a point where Thanos could probably beat it under his own power... Hal is the only thing that makes me question that.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Do you want Infinity Gauntlet Thanos vs Ion 1 Hal?

Both amps have been nerfed since so

IG arc Thanos > Ion 1 > Thanos W/ IG > Ion
I'd put IG arc thanos and Ion 1 as equals.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I'd put IG arc thanos and Ion 1 as equals. I've always seen him as an eternity lvl. and Thanos in that arc was kicking abstract butts.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

DAMN LIES

Hal's willpower will only augment his abilities. Conversely, Thanos is a fractured shell of a man who wants to lose.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

yes

guy222
Thanos

Stoic
What are Ion's power range? The IG could pretty much do anything.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
What are Ion's power range? The IG could pretty much do anything.

The most powerful depiction had ION appear to have limitless power.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The most powerful depiction had ION appear to have limitless power.

But the IG gave it's wielder limitless power as well, but it did so much more than just brute force displays of power. What would stop Thanos with the IG from altering reality to where Ion's power did not work in that particular reality? How would he stop from losing his soul, or traveling through time before Ion ever had his powers?

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is this even a fight? It's a non fight really. ION's best feats equal the meh feats of the Classic IG.. this is a non fight.

JBL
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How is this even a fight? It's a non fight really. ION's best feats equal the meh feats of the Classic IG.. this is a non fight. yes

LordofBrooklyn
How is this even a fight? It's a non fight really. ION's best feats equal the meh feats of the Classic IG.. this is a non fight.

You are betraying Thanos publicly?

Badabing
You are betraying Thanos publicly? Is English your first language?

biscuits

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Is English your first language?

biscuits

It is.

I read this in english several times you walking handbag.

http://www.valiantfan.com/valiant/CD/vh1/Turok/turok01.jpg

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
What are Ion's power range? The IG could pretty much do anything. "Classic" was supposed to be like the entire Corps power, as well as I think it was tapping into Parallax's power. So we assume it was somewhere around Zero Hour Parallax level.

When it came back it sucked... Badly. And currently that is only being reinforced more. It's basically just a suped up Lantern much in the way Parallax is now. Maybe like doubling your power if even

quanchi112
DAMN LIES

Hal's willpower will only augment his abilities. Conversely, Thanos is a fractured shell of a man who wants to lose. Thanos still prevailed over all challengers in that story. He easily defeats Hal.

Stoic

I'm not sure if I understand your meaning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.