Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Planned as a trilogy. I told you they'd go back to this well way back when. I can't wait to come back to this fantasy world.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/30/harry-potter-spinoff-series-fantastic-beasts-and-where-to-find-them-planned-as-a-trilogy

Firefly218
Awesome. It's a great idea

Robtard
"I told you". Repeating what you've read and trying to pass it off as an original thought is a silly clown move.

Next risky prediction: "They're going to make more Star Wars films at some point after the Abrams' ones."

BloodRain
Wonder if they'll have a middle-aged Dumbledore. Would be between his sisters death and jkinging Hogwarts right? Could be really beat and broken.

siriuswriter
The book has nothing to do with the Potter series... so I'm really curious to see how this will be presented... IIRC, there are no characters, it's just a list of magical beasts with a little blurb about them. Which is fascinating, but I'm so curious!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
"I told you". Repeating what you've read and trying to pass it off as an original thought is a silly clown move.

Next risky prediction: "They're going to make more Star Wars films at some point after the Abrams' ones." Keep your insecurities out of my thread. I was correct in saying they could make another film due to the success of the most profitable movie franchise ever.

I am excited for this as I'm the biggest movie VoldeVerse fan alive.

jaden101
So is this a film about Wakefield prison?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Keep your insecurities out of my thread. I was correct in saying they could make another film due to the success of the most profitable movie franchise ever.

I am excited for this as I'm the biggest movie VoldeVerse fan alive.

"I correctly repeated info I read." Bravo?

Voldermort won't be in this. Did you not read the article?

quanchi112
"I correctly repeated info I read." Bravo?

Voldermort won't be in this. Did you not read the article? I said as much prior to this being news.

It is the same universe aka the VoldeVerse. Please read the article.

Robtard
I said as much prior to this being news.

It is the same universe aka the VoldeVerse. Please read the article.

No. You said it around the time the rumors started showing up.

You didn't read the article or didn't understand it. Let me help you: It takes place 70 years before the events of the HP films, so Voldermort isn't in this.

quanchi112
No. You said it around the time the rumors started showing up.

You didn't read the article or didn't understand it. Let me help you: It takes place 70 years before the events of the HP films, so Voldermort isn't in this. No, I said it well before when I created the most successful franchise. People were foolishly saying no way. I said never say never especially considering the heap of money the films generated.

It is the same universe he exists. 70 years before the Potter story. laughing out loud

It is the same universe he exists aka the VoldeVerse.

Robtard
Stop lying.

Why can't you comprehend that Voldermort won't be in these films?

quanchi112
Stop lying.

Why can't you comprehend that Voldermort won't be in these films? We don't actually know that first off. Secondly, I never said he was going to be in it but it his still his verse.

ares834
Yes we do. These films are set before Voldy was even born...

Robtard
We don't actually know that first off. Secondly, I never said he was going to be in it but it his still his verse.

That tells you didn't read the article or the snippet I paraphrased for you.

Here you go again: "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is set 70 years before the events in Harry Potter"

You're welcome smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Yes we do. These films are set before Voldy was even born... False. Originally posted by Robtard
That tells you didn't read the article or the snippet I paraphrased for you.

Here you go again: "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is set 70 years before the events in Harry Potter"

You're welcome smile Therefore since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows begins in the summer of 1997, Voldemort would have been 70 years old at the time! His death takes place at the end of that 7th book on May 2nd, 1998, meaning Voldemort died at the ripe old age of 71!!
smile

Always back my case.

Always right.

Always amazing.

Robtard
Therefore since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows begins in the summer of 1997, Voldemort would have been 70 years old at the time! His death takes place at the end of that 7th book on May 2nd, 1998, meaning Voldemort died at the ripe old age of 71!!
smile

Always back my case.

Always right.

Always amazing.

If (I stress if) they show us a toddler Tom Riddle in these films, that's not Voldermort. Tom didn't become "Voldermort" until after he started dabbling in the Dark arts. Did you not pay attention is those silly films smile

So you failed to back your case.

You weren't correct

Never amazing.

quanchi112
If (I stress if) they show us a toddler Tom Riddle in these films, that's not Voldermort.

So you failed to back your case.

You weren't correct

Never amazing. It is the same person.

1 year old. Don't embarrass yourself anymore.

You live in denial. smile

Ps. I hope you learned your lesson as well, ares.

Robtard
It is the same person.

1 year old. Don't embarrass yourself anymore.

You live in denial. smile

Ps. I hope you learned your lesson as well, ares.

Watch the films, toddler Tom Riddle is not Voldermort. ie You won't be seeing Voldermort in this film, deal with it.

quanchi112
Watch the films, toddler Tom Riddle is not Voldermort. ie You won't be seeing Voldermort in this film, deal with it. Look at my sig. That was Tom Riddle saying, I am Lord Voldemort to Harry Potter.

smile

Watch the films already, infidel.

Robtard
Look at my sig. That was Tom Riddle saying, I am Lord Voldemort to Harry Potter.

smile

Watch the films already, infidel.

Toddler Tom Riddle is not a the Dark lord smile

Only you would get excited about the slimmest chance of a toddler Tom Riddle showing up. You're an odd person.

quanchi112
Toddler Tom Riddle is not a the Dark lord smile

Only you would get excited about the slimmest chance of a toddler Tom Riddle showing up. You're an odd person. Its like you saying I am not the same person at age 34 as I was at age 1.

I never said I was excited. Pay attention. I said it is a possibility. That's all I said. You're not the brightest guy out there.

Tom Marvolo Riddle is Voldemort. smile

Robtard
Its like you saying I am not the same person at age 34 as I was at age 1.

I never said I was excited. Pay attention. I said it is a possibility. That's all I said. You're not the brightest guy out there.

Tom Marvolo Riddle is Voldemort. smile

No, it's like saying we saw Darth Vader in ep1 when we saw little Anakin. That wold be wrong, as Anakin hadn't become Vader yet smile

Stop lying.

He becomes Voldemort; he isn't Voldemort when he's a toddler. Try and follow the mediocre franchise you claim to love above all others.

quanchi112
No, it's like saying we saw Darth Vader in ep1 when we saw little Anakin. That wold be wrong, as Anakin hadn't become Vader yet smile

Stop lying.

He becomes Voldemort; he isn't Voldemort when he's a toddler. Try and follow the mediocre franchise you claim to love above all others. We see a younger Riddle say he was Lord Voldemort. Point proven.

You are ignorant and thought differently.

I backed my point with on screen evidence whereas you keep making baseless claims.

big grin

ares834
False. Therefore since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows begins in the summer of 1997, Voldemort would have been 70 years old at the time! His death takes place at the end of that 7th book on May 2nd, 1998, meaning Voldemort died at the ripe old age of 71!!
smile

So he wasn't born 70 years before the movies started... Thanks for proving my point.

Robtard
We see a younger Riddle say he was Lord Voldemort. Point proven.

You are ignorant and thought differently.

I backed my point with on screen evidence whereas you keep making baseless claims.

big grin

As a younger wizard, but not as a toddler. You failed again.

Stop lying.

Show me a toddler Tom Riddle claiming he's a Dark Lord.

quanchi112
So he wasn't born 70 years before the movies started... Thanks for proving my point. The events of Harry Potter meaning their conclusion.

smile

Next time think before taking me on.

quanchi112
As a toddler? Nope.

Stop lying.

Show me a toddler Tom Riddle claiming he's a Dark Lord. You said until he becomes Voldemort but we see a young Riddle already declare it prior to it happening thus proving my point.

smile

Basically your logic means every single day you're a different person. Awful logic from an awful man.

ares834
The events of Harry Potter meaning their conclusion.

smile

Next time think before taking me on.

The "events in Harry Potter" meaning the events in Harry Potter which includes The Philosopher's Stone.

quanchi112
The "events in Harry Potter" meaning the events in Harry Potter which includes The Philosopher's Stone. No, the events mean their conclusion which wrapped it up.

smile

ares834
Keep telling yourself that.

quanchi112
Keep telling yourself that. see you're really confused. I am telling you that, silly.

Epicurus
False. Therefore since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows begins in the summer of 1997, Voldemort would have been 70 years old at the time! His death takes place at the end of that 7th book on May 2nd, 1998, meaning Voldemort died at the ripe old age of 71!!
smile
Claims author's opinions aren't valid in movie threads. Uses book info to "back his case" in a movie thread.

Classic quan.

ares834
see you're really confused. I am telling you that, silly.

Telling me lies? Thanks I guess... If they used the word "event" you may actually have a point. But they used "events" meaning what happened.

lukemorgan
wonderfull i think its superb idea....

http://duiattorneyhelp.com/

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Claims author's opinions aren't valid in movie threads. Uses book info to "back his case" in a movie thread.

Classic quan. She is writing the screenplay and it hasn't been made into a movie yet. You are so simple it makes me giggle.

quanchi112
Telling me lies? Thanks I guess... If they used the word "event" you may actually have a point. But they used "events" meaning what happened. Yes, and the last of the events is when it ends thus I was right. As always.

siriuswriter
TROLL! . TROLL

Though you'd want to know.

Epicurus
She is writing the screenplay and it hasn't been made into a movie yet. You are so simple it makes me giggle.
I am talking about you citing Voldemort's based on what the books told us, mon ami.

You use book info to validate your claims in one movie thread and then do a 180 and dismiss author quotes in another movie thread. What an awful hypocrite. LOL.

quanchi112
I am talking about you citing Voldemort's based on what the books told us, mon ami.

You use book info to validate your claims in one movie thread and then do a 180 and dismiss author quotes in another movie thread. What an awful hypocrite. LOL. I am citing her words regarding when this takes place. She is writing the screenplay. laughing out loud

The circumstances are entirely different, old sport.

You are rather confused often and don't use critical thinking ever.

Epicurus
I am citing her words regarding when this takes place. She is writing the screenplay. laughing out loud

The circumstances are entirely different, old sport.

You are rather confused often and don't use critical thinking ever.
You are being a hypocrite as usual. Selectively choosing which of her claims apply to the movies. Lol, what an idiot.

quanchi112
You are being a hypocrite as usual. Selectively choosing which of her claims apply to the movies. Lol, what an idiot. She is writing the screenplay here. The circumstances are different. Quit repeating yourself in chimpanzee fashion.

Epicurus
She is writing the screenplay here. The circumstances are different. Quit repeating yourself in chimpanzee fashion.
Only hypocrites dismiss author's claims in one thread and then parade book fact as being canon to movies in another thread.

Voldemort's age is relevant to the mainstream HP series as well. If you think her word applies simply because she is involved in this project which hasn't even completely kicked off yet, then there is no other choice but to accept her word on other matters which weren't explored in the movies as well. Such as DEs being incapable of casting patronuses.smile

quanchi112
Only hypocrites dismiss author's claims in one thread and then parade book fact as being canon to movies in another thread.

Voldemort's age is relevant to the mainstream HP series as well. If you think her word applies simply because she is involved in this project which hasn't even completely kicked off yet, then there is no other choice but to accept her word on other matters which weren't explored in the movies as well. Such as DEs being incapable of casting patronuses.smile She is writing the screenplay. It is a different set of circumstances.

Her opinion in writing the screenplay is relevant here to when this story takes place.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
She is writing the screenplay. It is a different set of circumstances.

Her opinion in writing the screenplay is relevant here to when this story takes place.

laughing out loud
So her opinion counts for one movie but not the others. Got it. Great logic going there, hypocrisy112.

quanchi112
So her opinion counts for one movie but not the others. Got it. Great logic going there, hypocrisy112. It counts prior to the movie having a director and due to the fact she wrote the screenplay.

laughing out loud

Differences, troll.

Epicurus
It counts prior to the movie having a director and due to the fact she wrote the screenplay.

laughing out loud

Differences, troll.
The movie is part of the same cinematic verse as the rest of the HP series. Which means that if her word counts for this one, it counts for all.

Basic logic is far beyond your skills, Mr Selective Bias.

quanchi112
The movie is part of the same cinematic verse as the rest of the HP series. Which means that if her word counts for this one, it counts for all.

Basic logic is far beyond your skills, Mr Selective Bias. She is writing the screenplay thus making this an entirely different situation. Context.

Epicurus
She is writing the screenplay thus making this an entirely different situation. Context.
Is this movie set in a different universe from the mainstream Harry Potter cinematic verse? Answer this question with a simple yes or no.

quanchi112
Is this movie set in a different universe from the mainstream Harry Potter cinematic verse? Answer this question with a simple yes or no. She is given considerably more power with this franchise than she was with the last one at the moment.

smile

Epicurus
She is given considerably more power with this franchise than she was with the last one at the moment.

smile
So you're basically saying that Fantastic Beasts is set in a different cinematic universe as opposed to the HP series. So you have any concrete proof for such an asinine assumption?

quanchi112
So you're basically saying that Fantastic Beasts is set in a different cinematic universe as opposed to the HP series. So you have any concrete proof for such an asinine assumption? I never said that I said she has much more power and input now since she is writing the screenplay.

Epicurus
I never said that I said she has much more power and input now since she is writing the screenplay.
So even though these films are part of the same cinematic universe, her opinion should only apply to one series and not the other? What sort of crappy reasoning is that?

quanchi112
So even though these films are part of the same cinematic universe, her opinion should only apply to one series and not the other? What sort of crappy reasoning is that? Her opinion matters here since she is writing the screenplay. How many times do I have to tell you, dummy ?

Epicurus
Her opinion matters here since she is writing the screenplay. How many times do I have to tell you, dummy ?
Even while ignoring that she was the adviser for the scripts of the rest of the HP franchise and the exec producer of the last 2 films? You are as hypocritical as they get, dork.

quanchi112
Even while ignoring that she was the adviser for the scripts of the rest of the HP franchise and the exec producer of the last 2 films? You are as hypocritical as they get, dork. She didn't write the entire screenplay and once it commences who knows what will be changed by the director. Quit ignoring the different circumstances.

Epicurus
She didn't write the entire screenplay and once it commences who knows what will be changed by the director. Quit ignoring the different circumstances.
Basically speaking, you accept her opinion for one movie which is part of the cinematic verse which she actively had a hand in building, but dismiss for all the others. Hypocrisy can't get any more blatant than in your case.

quanchi112
Basically speaking, you accept her opinion for one movie which is part of the cinematic verse which she actively had a hand in building, but dismiss for all the others. Hypocrisy can't get any more blatant than in your case. No, since the circumstances are different.

Epicurus
No, since the circumstances are different.
Different like what?

quanchi112
Different like what? Reread the thread if your brain can't keep up.

Epicurus
Reread the thread if your brain can't keep up.
I did. At no point do you even begin to make a semblance of an argument in favor of your point, clownchi112.

quanchi112
I did. At no point do you even begin to make a semblance of an argument in favor of your point, clownchi112. Reread the thread, abhilegend's victim.

Epicurus
Reread the thread, abhilegend's victim.
I already did, Lestov's b1tch.

quanchi112
I already did, Lestov's b1tch. Wrong. Abhilegend actually defeated you. You fled the thread with your tail in between your legs.

Epicurus
Wrong. Abhilegend actually defeated you. You fled the thread with your tail in between your legs.
False on all counts. You on the other hand continue to get owned by Lestov as if he was your pimp. laughing out loud

quanchi112
False on all counts. You on the other hand continue to get owned by Lestov as if he was your pimp. laughing out loud He just makes things up. He's a little twerp. That's true whereas Abhilegend ran you off. Also true. Truth stings doesn't it, abhilegend's victim.

Epicurus
He just makes things up. He's a little twerp. That's true whereas Abhilegend ran you off. Also true. Truth stings doesn't it, abhilegend's victim.
Wrong. Incorrect. False. You became Lestov's personal e-b1tch. That's the Final Truth. Accept it and your heart may yet find solace, clownchi112.

quanchi112
Wrong. Incorrect. False. You became Lestov's personal e-b1tch. That's the Final Truth. Accept it and your heart may yet find solace, clownchi112. Lestov is afraid to leave his house. You're afraid of Abhilegend who got you into trouble. You're weak.

Epicurus
Lestov is afraid to leave his house. You're afraid of Abhilegend who got you into trouble. You're weak.
Lestov owns your ass. That is the Final Truth. Accept the light of the Final Truth in your heart.

quanchi112
Lestov owns your ass. That is the Final Truth. Accept the light of the Final Truth in your heart. Abhilegend just waxed your ass again. Can't believe you are letting him scalp your ass.

Epicurus
Abhilegend just waxed your ass again. Can't believe you are letting him scalp your ass.
Says the guy who ran away from this forum for months after getting just one warning. laughing out loud

Say hello to Lestov for me when you next visit him to provide a blowjob.smile

quanchi112
Says the guy who ran away from this forum for months after getting just one warning. laughing out loud

Say hello to Lestov for me when you next visit him to provide a blowjob.smile I was threatened with a perma and punished the movie versus by ignoring them. I won.

Abhilegend has dominated you. One on one he has been in your head.

Firefly218
punished the movie versus by ignoring them.

That's your idea of punishment....... laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
That's your idea of punishment....... laughing Yes, they have to tend to their lives and can't disappear here.

Epicurus
I was threatened with a perma and punished the movie versus by ignoring them. I won.

Abhilegend has dominated you. One on one he has been in your head.
You ran like a coward when given a single warning. Awful.

Unlike this fabricated lie, I know the Final Truth. And the Final Truth is; Lestov is your pimp both online and irl.

quanchi112
You ran like a coward when given a single warning. Awful.

Unlike this fabricated lie, I know the Final Truth. And the Final Truth is; Lestov is your pimp both online and irl. No, I didn't. I more than quadruple your post count due to my ironclad rule over the board. You're a mere footnote.

Epicurus
No, I didn't. I more than quadruple your post count due to my ironclad rule over the board. You're a mere footnote.
I was unaware that making a truckload of shitposts counts as a major achievement. You have a higher post count because you registered years before me and have thus been active a lot longer anyways.

quanchi112
I was unaware that making a truckload of shitposts counts as a major achievement. You have a higher post count because you registered years before me and have thus been active a lot longer anyways. I posted more than you have in my first eleven months than the totality of your posts over your entire run which is almost 2 years. You don't stand out.

Epicurus
I posted more than you have in my first eleven months than the totality of your posts over your entire run which is almost 2 years. You don't stand out.
Shitposting is an achievement in quanworld. Got it.

quanchi112
Shitposting is an achievement in quanworld. Got it. Your post count and your notoriety will never be mine. My post count is objective whereas your shitty opinion isn't.

Epicurus
Your post count and your notoriety will never be mine. My post count is objective whereas your shitty opinion isn't.
So shitposting large amounts of...well, shit, is an achievement in your mind. Got i.

quanchi112
So shitposting large amounts of...well, shit, is an achievement in your mind. Got i. Again, that is your shitty opinion. My post count is an objective fact you will never come close to achieving. Feel the burn, whoever you are.

Epicurus
Again, that is your shitty opinion. My post count is an objective fact you will never come close to achieving. Feel the burn, whoever you are.
So penning down countless shitposts is an achievement by your logic. Guess the biggest spammers on the internet are achievers then.

quanchi112
So penning down countless shitposts is an achievement by your logic. Guess the biggest spammers on the internet are achievers then. It is an objective fact you will never come close to achieving.

Epicurus
It is an objective fact you will never come close to achieving.
So you don't have a life beyond the internet. Got it.

quanchi112
So you don't have a life beyond the internet. Got it. I do. Thats two things you won't ever achieve.

Epicurus
I do. Thats two things you won't ever achieve.
Completely and utterly false. You spend so much time shitposting on the internet, it's hard to imagine that you could have even a semblance of a real life in the real world.

quanchi112
Completely and utterly false. You spend so much time shitposting on the internet, it's hard to imagine that you could have even a semblance of a real life in the real world. Both are possible, geek. I'm better than you.

Epicurus
Both are possible, geek. I'm better than you.
For you, they aren't. Only in fantasyland.

quanchi112
For you, they aren't. Only in fantasyland. You aren't good at anything.

Epicurus
You aren't good at anything.
Except for scripting, debugging, java, sculpture & painting, C, C++, calculus, karate, comic books, tv shows, movies etc.

quanchi112
Except for scripting, debugging, java, sculpture & painting, C, C++, calculus, karate, comic books, tv shows, movies etc. You aren't good at any of those things, nerd.

Epicurus
You aren't good at any of those things, nerd.
How would you know? Considering you aren't even the least bit familiar with any of that stuff.

quanchi112
How would you know? Considering you aren't even the least bit familiar with any of that stuff. How would you know. I am making an educated guess due to your incompetence throughout the years.

Epicurus
How would you know. I am making an educated guess due to your incompetence throughout the years.
Write a Knight's Tour program then. W/o copying it from a programming forum. Should be simple enough if you're at least as skilled as I am at what I do.laughing out loud

You and the word "educated" don't sit well together.

quanchi112
Write a Knight's Tour program then. W/o copying it from a programming forum. Should be simple enough if you're at least as skilled as I am at what I do.laughing out loud

You and the word "educated" don't sit well together. I don't have to prove anything to the person too scared to battlezone me.

smile

Epicurus
I don't have to prove anything to the person too scared to battlezone me.

smile
So you are indeed a novice at programming. Good to know.

What do you want to battlezone about?

quanchi112
So you are indeed a novice at programming. Good to know.

What do you want to battlezone about? I don't come here to show off my programming skills you missed abortion you.

Me representing the potter movie universe versus the Lotr movie universe minus the ghosts.

Epicurus
I don't come here to show off my programming skills you missed abortion you.

Me representing the potter movie universe versus the Lotr movie universe minus the ghosts.
That's because you don't have any, silly goose.laughing out loud

I am not interested in the LoTRverse. I'd be more than willing to accept a challenge on SPN vs Pottyverse though.smile

quanchi112
That's because you don't have any, silly goose.laughing out loud

I am not interested in the LoTRverse. I'd be more than willing to accept a challenge on SPN vs Pottyverse though.smile Sure do, nerd.

So you backed down. Yet again. Coward.

Epicurus
Sure do, nerd.

So you backed down. Yet again. Coward.
Write the code for a Knight's Tour program then.

If you want to debate on SPN vs Pottyverse, then I am your go-to guy. Otherwise I am not interested in wasting my time.

quanchi112
Write the code for a Knight's Tour program then.

If you want to debate on SPN vs Pottyverse, then I am your go-to guy. Otherwise I am not interested in wasting my time. Since you won't face me in a debate then I won't, loser.

You keep backing down just like to Abhilegend.

Epicurus
Since you won't face me in a debate then I won't, loser.
Concession accepted.smile

quanchi112
Concession accepted.smile You backed down yet again. I own you as does Abhilegend.

Epicurus
You backed down yet again. I own you as does Abhilegend.
Says the guy who boasts of non-existent programming skills. So you admit that you're too chicken to accept an SPNvsPottyverse debate? Thought so.

quanchi112
Says the guy who boasts of non-existent programming skills. So you admit that you're too chicken to accept an SPNvsPottyverse debate? Thought so. You asked what debate I told you. You backed down.

Epicurus
You asked what debate I told you. You backed down.
Not interested isn't the same thing as backed down. SPN vs Pottyverse is still open for debate if you're up for it, novice programmer.

quanchi112
Not interested isn't the same thing as backed down. SPN vs Pottyverse is still open for debate if you're up for it, novice programmer. You asked me I told you. Eire you face me or live in fear. The choice is yours, coward.

Epicurus
You asked me I told you. Eire you face me or live in fear. The choice is yours, coward.
So you're too afraid to do a bz against the SPNverse. Thought so.

quanchi112
So you're too afraid to do a bz against the SPNverse. Thought so. I never said I was interested in that. You asked and backed down like always. You have never down a battlezone. You probably never will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.