Hyperion vs Gladiator vs Vulcan vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Happy Dance

carver9
Hyperion wins after a good fight.

guy222
Sounds good

zopzop
Black Bolt should annihilate Hyperion or Gladiator. Don't know how he'd do vs Vulcan.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Black Bolt should annihilate Hyperion or Gladiator. Don't know how he'd do vs Vulcan. hasn't Black Bolt already fought Vulcan?

guy222
Yes. Believed their battle created the Cancerverse

Insane Titan
Black Bolt wins

Stoic
It seems like all of these guys would have a tough time against each other, but for me it's a toss up between Gladiator and Black Bolt.

carver9
I wonder how Black Bolt would have done if he wasn't weakened against Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
I wonder how Black Bolt would have done if he wasn't weakened against Thanos.

Thanos survived a black hole with a few abrasions, I would say that that feat is better than anything that Black Bolt can put out. Even at full power.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos survived a black hole with a few abrasions, I would say that that feat is better than anything that Black Bolt can put out. Even at full power.

You know this type of argument doesn't make any sense, right? Gladiator survived a supernova point blank in the face without a scratch. He swam through a gas Giant because he was pissed but yet, a whisper damaged him. You make this to easy Stoic. Then, BB scream wasn't the only thing that was weakened. He was physically drained as well when be fought Thanos.

Magog
Blackagar Boltagon

Stoic
You know this type of argument doesn't make any sense, right? Gladiator survived a supernova point blank in the face without a scratch. He swam through a gas Giant because he was pissed but yet, a whisper damaged him. You make this to easy Stoic. Then, BB scream wasn't the only thing that was weakened. He was physically drained as well when be fought Thanos.

Excuse me. How weak was Black Bolt? Where was it stated? I read the fight but I admit I could have missed something. You need to prove how weak Black Bolt was, and by how much? If he was at 10% strength, your argument would be valid, but from what i saw, Thanos could tank more than double. Black Bolt is powerful, but we saw Thanos tankng Odin's blasts, and still rose to his feet. Are you saying that Black Bolt can toss more power around than Odin?

Badabing
Excuse me. How weak was Black Bolt? Where was it stated? I read the fight but I admit I could have missed something. You need to prove how weak Black Bolt was, and by how much? If he was at 10% strength, your argument would be valid, but from what i saw, Thanos could tank more than double. Black Bolt is powerful, but we saw Thanos tankng Odin's blasts, and still rose to his feet. Are you saying that Black Bolt can toss more power around than Odin? Black Bolt was only at 32.7% strength! sneer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Badabing
Black Bolt was only at 32.7% strength! sneer

Reported

carver9
Excuse me. How weak was Black Bolt? Where was it stated? I read the fight but I admit I could have missed something. You need to prove how weak Black Bolt was, and by how much? If he was at 10% strength, your argument would be valid, but from what i saw, Thanos could tank more than double. Black Bolt is powerful, but we saw Thanos tankng Odin's blasts, and still rose to his feet. Are you saying that Black Bolt can toss more power around than Odin?

You couldn't have read it because you would have known that the terrigan bomb weakened him. It was stated on panel that Black Bolt power was the key to activating the bomb. Then, when Black Bolt screamed, we clearly see the bomb glowing (due to absorbing Black Bolt scream/power).

guy222
Hyperion

Stoic
You couldn't have read it because you would have known that the terrigan bomb weakened him. It was stated on panel that Black Bolt power was the key to activating the bomb. Then, when Black Bolt screamed, we clearly see the bomb glowing (due to absorbing Black Bolt scream/power).

OK let's get this straight. I'm going to speak for myself when I say this, but when I shout, it doesn't take that much out of me... how about you? Can you give me more solid examples why the events that you described weakened Black Bolt, or I can read it myself once I get situated. I was really busy when it came out, and over tired, so I admit to basically glancing over it, but not reading it entirely.

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
Black Bolt was only at 32.7% strength! sneer

That wouldn't be enough to put him down. alien

Badabing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Reported ahuh

deathslash
OK let's get this straight. I'm going to speak for myself when I say this, but when I shout, it doesn't take that much out of me... how about you? Can you give me more solid examples why the events that you described weakened Black Bolt, or I can read it myself once I get situated. I was really busy when it came out, and over tired, so I admit to basically glancing over it, but not reading it entirely. maximus explicitly said that the bomb was designed to absorb and convert the energy o BB's scream so that it could properly spread the terrigen mists. He then went on to basically say that BB was at a fraction of his former power and, quite frankly, I've seen BB's whispers do more collateral damage than the series of screams that he aimed at Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
maximus explicitly said that the bomb was designed to absorb and convert the energy o BB's scream so that it could properly spread the terrigen mists. He then went on to basically say that BB was at a fraction of his former power and, quite frankly, I've seen BB's whispers do more collateral damage than the series of screams that he aimed at Thanos.

Thanks for the clarification. But even though BB's voice is crazy powerful, do you think that he can output more power than Odin? Thanos resisted Odin's attacks, and it really didn't look as if Odin was playing games with him. Marvel has established Thanos as being one of the toughest characters out there. Thor has also split planets with his hammer strikes, and yet he didn't do much more than turn Thanos' head with his hit. Unless you believe that Thor was holding back? I mean why would he hold back? All the same I believe that we are getting away from the topic, and maybe someone should make a thread about Thanos' durability vs Black Bolts full powered shout.

bbrem123
Thanos tanked his screams and would do it again. Full power blackbolt or not.

come on now people

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
Thanos tanked his screams and would do it again. Full power blackbolt or not.

come on now people

He didn't tank it though.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
maximus explicitly said that the bomb was designed to absorb and convert the energy o BB's scream so that it could properly spread the terrigen mists. He then went on to basically say that BB was at a fraction of his former power and, quite frankly, I've seen BB's whispers do more collateral damage than the series of screams that he aimed at Thanos.

Thanks buddy because I honestly didn't feel like looking for my scans.

Stoic, come on bro.

Kazenji
He didn't tank it though.

Can tell you don't remember much of it.

carver9
Originally posted by Kazenji
Can tell you don't remember much of it.

Or a lot of people don't know what the word "tank" mean. Thanos was bleeding from the ear, nose, and mouth, that isn't tanking anything. The better word to usr is, withstood.

Hope that helped.

Insane Titan
Thanos tanked the scream . Ignore the trolling

bbrem123
yup^

Sin I AM
Thanos tanked it. But anyway, I'd put my money on Gladiator

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thanos tanked it. But anyway, I'd put my money on Gladiator Black Bolt had Glads number when they last met in War of Kings

Sin I AM
Yea but im counting on Vulcan to cancel him out while Hyperion gets beaten by Gladys

Stoic
Or a lot of people don't know what the word "tank" mean. Thanos was bleeding from the ear, nose, and mouth, that isn't tanking anything. The better word to usr is, withstood.

Hope that helped.

He tanked it, that is like saying that WW Hulk did not tank the Things punch to the face, when he did despite the nose bleed he got. Thanos wasn't hurled off of his feet or anything like that, which means that he tanked it with ease.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Black Bolt had Glads number when they last met in War of Kings

I know that but I'm with Sin on this one. I thought of the exact same thing concerning Vulcan. Hype just hasn't done enough for me to give him the win over Gladiator, or anyone on the field to be honest.

carver9
Wait a minute...you all read a different comic than me. Gladiator flash koed Black Bolt in War of Kings.

Insane Titan
Lol no he never , and Glads had help.

Context carver, try using it for once

Branlor Swift
No where in the comic was it stated that the first scream wasn't at full power. And the whole thing about the bomb siphoning power off the scream from a farther distance away through the ground is completely unfounded.

In any case, if we're going to use that as a basis, Black Bolt completely rapes everyone except Vulcan within a second

guy222
Scream is powa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.