The Avengers go evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Could this Avenger team do better than the Crime Syndicate
In Dc Earth if they followed the same plan and mission as the Crime Syndicate did in the Forever Evil storyline?

Black Panther... replacement of Owlman
Hyperion... replacement of Ultraman
Quasar... replacement of Power Ring
Ms.Marvel... replacement of Superwoman
Blue Marv... replacement of Deathstorm
Spectrum... replacement of Johnny Quick
Vision... replacement of Grid

8swords
Deathstorm trap the justice league in firestorm. How would this team do that

Stoic
I'm wondering why you didn't just put them against the JLA, and save us from imagining ways to vilify them? I think that they would do much better because the CS seemed to be portrayed pretty bad in terms of smarts... well barring Owlman that is.

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm wondering why you didn't just put them against the JLA, and save us from imagining ways to vilify them? I think that they would do much better because the CS seemed to be portrayed pretty bad in terms of smarts... well barring Owlman that is.

You got a good point there Stoic...

The Avengers do have prep or surprise of attack on the
face the J.L.A..

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg

pym-ftw
With prep BM can drop them into the anti matter universe.

Stoic
Batman vs Black Panther
Pick one I guess? How do you choose, when they're really the same character in so many ways.

Superman vs Blue Marvel
It's really hard to argue against Superman when he has so many years of feats behind him, but it's also really hard to argue against Adam when he has no low showings. I put Adam against Superman, because he is closer in character to Superman than Hyperion, who appears to just be a lifeless super brick up until now. He simply has no depth to him.

G.L Hal vs Quasar
Some people think Hal would win, while others believe Quasar would win. Neither side ever seems to have a strong enough argument as to why one of these guys would win.

Wonder Woman vs Ms.Marvel
I believe that Wonder Woman would beat Carol. it wouldn't be easy, but eventually she would be the last standing

M.Manhunter vs Hyperion
This can go either way, it will depend on who launches the first successful attack.

Flash vs Spectrum
Monica imo is more powerful. I would give her the win, I mean how would he beat her if she was in her intangible light form?

Aquaman vs Namor
I used to believe that Namor would beat Aquaman, but I'm not too sure anymore. What stops Aquaman from shutting his brain down? Aquaman FTW for now.

Cyborg vs Vision
The Vision is a big jobber. Not sure if I'd give him the win over the Rhino. Vic FTW.

These teams are too evenly matched. I'd love to see how it would go down in a movie, or comic, but in a forum... I would hate to argue for either team.

Like Pym FTW said, prep would likely give the Avengers a decisive win here.

pym-ftw
No offense Stoic but I think your vision knowledge is dated. He has evolved past Ultron currently so Cyborg would be the worst person he would have to face.

Also its DCNu.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
No offense Stoic but I think your vision knowledge is dated. He has evolved past Ultron currently so Cyborg would be the worst person he would have to face.

Also its DCNu.

Really? None taken. I tend to avoid mostly anything that has/had the Vision in it. I guess bad habits die hard. He was such a pathetic character, and at times simply useless in a fight.

Supermex
Kool kool guys..

So lets say the Avengers get the jump on the J.L.A due to prep and in prison them. Now the Avengers goal is to take over Dc Earth and now it falls on Lex and Batman plus Lex's allies to overcome the Avengers take over..

Batman and Cyborg are the only J.L.Aer to some how escape.
cyborg is badly injured...

carver9
If it's DCNU, the Avengers works them every time.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
If it's DCNU, the Avengers works them every time.

Villians can do it..
Black Adam nuff said

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Villians can do it..
Black Adam nuff said

Name some DCNU Black Adam fts.

Supermex
Name some DCNU Black Adam fts.

Black Adam went toe to toe with Ultraman!

carver9
Black Adam went toe to toe with Ultraman!

Is that all. Thor did better against Galactus than what Black Adam did against Ultraman. Black Adam got his face crushed. What else do you have?

Supermex
Is that all. Thor did better against Galactus than what Black Adam did against Ultraman. Black Adam got his face crushed. What else do you have?

Yea but Thor nor Galactus is not in this fight. So Black Adam dont have to worry about them.

I was just useing Black Adam as a example. Lots of Dc Villains to back him up.

pym-ftw
Thor did better against Galactus than what Black Adam did against Ultraman. laughing out loud thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yea but Thor nor Galactus is not in this fight. So Black Adam dont have to worry about them.

I was just useing Black Adam as a example. Lots of Dc Villains to back him up.

But no unity.

We can already see in Arkham, for example, they'd rather fight each other and squabble.

Avengers win. And today, this isn't a joke post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.