Thanoseid vs Flashernaut (The Amalgam War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which one of these Amalgam's win this?

Fight 1 Everything goes

Fight 2 Bfr is off

carver9
Flash wins.

deathslash
Hasn't darkseid already countered the flash's speed before and doesn't thanos deal with the silver surfer on an average day? I think that thanosseid should win but I may be wrong.

DarkSaint85
Yes, but now he's unstoppable and completely invulnerable to boot.

h1a8
Originally posted by deathslash
Hasn't darkseid already countered the flash's speed before and doesn't thanos deal with the silver surfer on an average day? I think that thanosseid should win but I may be wrong. Nope, Thanos encountered Surfer only a few times. Surfer didn't use his ftl speed when fighting Thanos for the sake of the plot.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Nope, Thanos encountered Surfer only a few times. Surfer didn't use his ftl speed when fighting Thanos for the sake of the plot.

Thanos didn't use his mysticism, and TP together either, which he could easily do to Norrin, and while stunned, he could encase the Surfer in a force cube. You also said nothing about the Darkseid half.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos didn't use his mysticism, and TP together either, which he could easily do to Norrin, and while stunned, he could encase the Surfer in a force cube. You also said nothing about the Darkseid half. speed trumps all powers. It prevents the opposition from even acting. It's equivalent to stopping time if the speed difference is large enough. Thanos nor anyone else can make a purposeful action while stunned. It would contradict the definition itself.

deathslash
speed trumps all powers. It prevents the opposition from even acting. It's equivalent to stopping time if the speed difference is large enough. Thanos nor anyone else can make a purposeful action while stunned. It would contradict the definition itself. you still didn't say anything about the Darkseid half

Insane Titan
speed trumps all powers. It prevents the opposition from even acting. It's equivalent to stopping time if the speed difference is large enough. Thanos nor anyone else can make a purposeful action while stunned. It would contradict the definition itself. all redundant as Surfer can't really harm Thanos

Stoic
speed trumps all powers. It prevents the opposition from even acting. It's equivalent to stopping time if the speed difference is large enough. Thanos nor anyone else can make a purposeful action while stunned. It would contradict the definition itself.

You really have no idea of what it is that you are saying do you? Thanos could stop any cunfrontation with the Surfer before it ever began using TP to know what the Surfer was going to do before his limbs registered a signal from his brain. Let's be clear here. In a CIS off confrontation between these two, Thanos would always be in control of the battle, and would only lose if he allowed Norrin to win. Via TP assault, Thanos would always come out on top if they fought it out. And as I said before you attempted to use my words against me, (thought I didn't notice that huh?) Thanos would "STUN" the Surfer, and encase him in force thus halting any form of attack that the Surfer thought that he would use against him. Not the other way around.

Besides that, the Surfer's power set isn't even in this thread. Why not just stick to the topic?

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
all redundant as Surfer can't really harm Thanos of course he can. surfer after annihilation is much more powerful, destroying planets with blasts and such, creating black holes in beings, etc.

A black hole blast or hitting Thanos with the board from behind a million times the speed of light would phuck Thanos up.

h1a8
You really have no idea of what it is that you are saying do you? Thanos could stop any cunfrontation with the Surfer before it ever began using TP to know what the Surfer was going to do before his limbs registered a signal from his brain. Let's be clear here. In a CIS off confrontation between these two, Thanos would always be in control of the battle, and would only lose if he allowed Norrin to win. Via TP assault, Thanos would always come out on top if they fought it out. And as I said before you attempted to use my words against me, (thought I didn't notice that huh?) Thanos would "STUN" the Surfer, and encase him in force thus halting any form of attack that the Surfer thought that he would use against him. Not the other way around.

Besides that, the Surfer's power set isn't even in this thread. Why not just stick to the topic? knowing what someone is going to do and stopping it are two different things. If I know flash is about to blitz me 1 second from now then it ain't shit I can do about it. The moment he starts to blitz is the moment time is frozen for me.

Insane Titan
of course he can. surfer after annihilation is much more powerful, destroying planets with blasts and such, creating black holes in beings, etc.

A black hole blast or hitting Thanos with the board from behind a million times the speed of light would phuck Thanos up. he didn't get more powerful after Annihilation stop lying.

Planet destroying won't do shit as shown against Thanos he blasted him with everything he had.

surfer hasn't created a black comparable to to the one thst closed on Thanos.

Surfer has never used the board to attack at that speed ever and when he did use the board like that I didn't even put down BRB

deathslash
Is there anything more beautiful than Thanos fans and Darkseid fans joining together to fight against trolls?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deathslash
Is there anything more beautiful than Thanos fans and Darkseid fans joining together to fight against trolls? h1 admitting he's a lying troll?

BullwinkleMoose
speed trumps all powers. It prevents the opposition from even acting. It's equivalent to stopping time if the speed difference is large enough. Thanos nor anyone else can make a purposeful action while stunned. It would contradict the definition itself.

This is incorrect. Elaine Belloc and Living Tribunal don't have any known Speed Feats yet would Insanely Stomp any Speedster

Stoic
knowing what someone is going to do and stopping it are two different things. If I know flash is about to blitz me 1 second from now then it ain't shit I can do about it. The moment he starts to blitz is the moment time is frozen for me.

I see that you have you hat on straight, but why aren't you in the corner?

h1a8
he didn't get more powerful after Annihilation stop lying.

Planet destroying won't do shit as shown against Thanos he blasted him with everything he had.

surfer hasn't created a black comparable to to the one thst closed on Thanos.

Surfer has never used the board to attack at that speed ever and when he did use the board like that I didn't even put down BRB

Surfer didn't blast Thanos with planet busting power. He didn't even have that type of power back then. Also Thanos never touched the singularity. If he had then he would have been a goner. He was just in the event horizon. There is infinite force at the singularity.

He didn't want to kill brb. so you are arguing character to save Thanos? Fine. You win the board argument.

h1a8
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
This is incorrect. Elaine Belloc and Living Tribunal don't have any known Speed Feats yet would Insanely Stomp any Speedster That's because a speedster couldn't effect them. In this fight both characters can effect each other.

Insane Titan
Surfer didn't blast Thanos with planet busting power. He didn't even have that type of power back then. Also Thanos never touched the singularity. If he had then he would have been a goner. He was just in the event horizon. There is infinite force at the singularity.

He didn't want to kill brb. so you are arguing character to save Thanos? Fine. You win the board argument. he did as Surfer said. Go ahead and show me this so called power up.

Thanos did touch it it was even shown and stated on panel the black hole closed on him, on panel proof means more than your rubbish theories.

Show me Surfer using his board at that speed then

h1a8
he did as Surfer said. Go ahead and show me this so called power up.

Thanos did touch it it was even shown and stated on panel the black hole closed on him, on panel proof means more than your rubbish theories.

Show me Surfer using his board at that speed then
Surfer destroyed planets with a gesture. This is beyond anything he has ever done. I doubt that Surfer could destroy a mountain with a single blast before.
This is irrelevant since Surfer didn't use planet destroying blasts on Thanos when they faced. Not even close.

he touched the event horizon, not the singularity. You see parts of the ship survive. Those parts broke away when Thanos tried to escape.

I conceded on the board argument. Now if this fight is avatar controlled Surfer then Surfer would annihilate Thanos with ease.

Stoic
I am really trying to understand where the Surfer is in this thread? I mean what does he have to do with this subject? This is an amalgamation of four toons. Thanos/Darkseid vs Flash/Juggernaut.

Branlor Swift
I am really trying to understand where the Surfer is in this thread? I mean what does he have to do with this subject? This is an amalgamation of four toons. Thanos/Darkseid vs Flash/Juggernaut. You haven't seen the issue where Juggernaut and Flash zip around on a surfboard and fire blasts out of every orifice?

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You haven't seen the issue where Juggernaut and Flash zip around on a surfboard and fire blasts out of every orifice?

Nah man, I think I missed that one.

Insane Titan
Surfer destroyed planets with a gesture. This is beyond anything he has ever done. I doubt that Surfer could destroy a mountain with a single blast before.
This is irrelevant since Surfer didn't use planet destroying blasts on Thanos when they faced. Not even close.

he touched the event horizon, not the singularity. You see parts of the ship survive. Those parts broke away when Thanos tried to escape.

I conceded on the board argument. Now if this fight is avatar controlled Surfer then Surfer would annihilate Thanos with ease. you're still wrong as it was explained Surfer received no power up at all, even Galactus said he just removed remorse that made him so much of a pacifist.

Surfer even said he hit Thanos with everything he had .

It was show and explained the black hole closed on Thanos . Adam Warlock relaid the event that even showed what was left of the ship , it showed tiny parts THATS all with Thanos gone. You have had this proved to you several time yet you still troll.

No he wouldn't as Thanos is more powerful all round kiddo

Branlor Swift
Well... I hate everyone for all the quoting that's going on but this is a huge mozza ball.

A year before Thanos beat Surfer to death (and casually restored his power), Surfer almost beat Morg to death in a planet destroying fight that caused damage to the surrounding solar system. Kind of easily too. And Morg easily beat Firelord and Air Walker in the same issue.

A year earlier. Under one of the biggest known Silver Surfer writers; Ron Marz... who wrote both issues, and a large part of Surfer's history. The guy who wrote Surfer nigh casually destroying Morg in a planet destroying fight had Thanos beat Surfer to death easily a year later. In the same issue Thanos completely evaporated Mar-Vell casually as well with one blast.

And 2 issues before Surfer met Thanos, he did this this to a machine that was dwarfing moons:
http://i62.tinypic.com/bg1ov7.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/15d9ldf.jpg

And here's a Surfer who passed out pages earlier (in the same book as the last scans) from expending too much energy unleashing his energy in a blast that is bigger than planets:
http://i58.tinypic.com/294m78w.jpg

2 issues before Surfer met Thanos. 3 issues after Surfer did this, he blasted Thanos in the face with all his might and it did nothing.

And Nova the herald was a confirmed sun destroyer before that as well. Among so many other things, Surfer was a confirmed planet buster before both incidents.

I try so hard to ignore it but you guys don't make it easy with all the quotes. You know what he's going to do everytime in every Thanos thread. Stop arguing with him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well... I hate everyone for all the quoting that's going on but this is a huge mozza ball.

A year before Thanos beat Surfer to death (and casually restored his power), Surfer almost beat Morg to death in a planet destroying fight that caused damage to the surrounding solar system. Kind of easily too. And Morg easily beat Firelord and Air Walker in the same issue.

A year earlier. Under one of the biggest known Silver Surfer writers; Ron Marz... who wrote both issues, and a large part of Surfer's history. The guy who wrote Surfer nigh casually destroying Morg in a planet destroying fight had Thanos beat Surfer to death easily a year later. In the same issue Thanos completely evaporated Mar-Vell casually as well with one blast.

And 2 issues before Surfer met Thanos, he did this this to a machine that was dwarfing moons:
http://i62.tinypic.com/bg1ov7.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/15d9ldf.jpg

And here's a Surfer who passed out pages earlier (in the same book as the last scans) from expending too much energy unleashing his energy in a blast that is bigger than planets:
http://i58.tinypic.com/294m78w.jpg

2 issues before Surfer met Thanos. 3 issues after Surfer did this, he blasted Thanos in the face with all his might and it did nothing.

And Nova the herald was a confirmed sun destroyer before that as well. Among so many other things, Surfer was a confirmed planet buster before both incidents.

I try so hard to ignore it but you guys don't make it easy with all the quotes. You know what he's going to do everytime in every Thanos thread. Stop arguing with him.

Bran now I see. You are clearly a crafty troll.
ABC logic doesn't work here. It's not who you beat it's how you beat them that proves anything.

There are many levels of planet destroying, ranging from the lowest (making the planet inhabitable) to the astronomically higher (exploding a planet to many pieces). Surfer casually bust a planet on the highest level. This is far different than anything you are showing. Surfer slicing through the machine like water shows how weak the machine was in durability.

Also, You can't equate a characters highest showings with any other scene. Gladiator destroying a planet sized object with a few punches doesn't mean he is using that same power in his punches against a character later on or even earlier on.

I can easily use the same logic for Superman. I can name a few of Superman's highest feats (that shit on almost anyone in comics) and say that since character X tanked his punches then character X can tank solar system level punches or beyond without much effect.

Surfer blasting Thanos with little effect doesn't prove much when Surfer wasn't using the same power as he did in his planet busting feats. I'm not claiming a high end Surfer would affect Thanos more but just your logic is faulty. Now you can claim an average Surfer can't too much harm Thanos with his blasts but you have no basis for a high end Surfer (yes character's power levels fluctuate in comics, even under the same writer).

With that said, Surfer can kill Thanos with a few black hole blasts, if not one.

And Flashernaut wins with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.