Which one amps faster???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which one amps at a faster and more powerful rate.

A power gem user (lets use Champion as an example when he had the gem).
Superman, mental block removal.
A pissed off Hulk.
Cytorrak feeding Cain power.
Warrior Madness Thor.

Bentley
This thread makes little sense confused

pym-ftw
All except hulk are instantaneous, and if by rate you mean

Amount / Speed

Champion amps at the fastest rate

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by carver9

A pissed off Hulk.
Warrior Madness Thor.

Are you seriously suggesting Hulk can actually make himself stronger as a fight goes on than when he started?
Who do you know of that can do that in real life? erm

JBL
1.Hulk
2.Thor
3.Cain
4.Champion
5.? confused

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Are you seriously suggesting Hulk can actually make himself stronger as a fight goes on than when he started?
Who do you know of that can do that in real life? erm

Waid described Hulk powers better than anyone.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot7_zps16e150cc.jpg.html

ShadowFyre
Cyttorak. He can bestow his power at any speed I would imagine. So if he wanted to just dump all his power into Cain then he could.

pym-ftw
I'd still put max potential infinity Gems over Cyttorak.

Epicurus
Infinity Gem, then Cyttorak.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cyttorak. He can bestow his power at any speed I would imagine. So if he wanted to just dump all his power into Cain then he could.

We are using on panel showings though...not assumptions.

Epicurus
^Cyttorak once put enough power in Cain that the latter went on a dimension-busting rampage. IIRC, that version of the Juggernaut was powerful enough to kill Hell-Lord level beings in their own realms.

So yeah, that's apparently beyond the scale of amping which people like Thor and Hulk can achieve naturally on their own.

abhilegend
Warrior madness doesn't increases Thor's strength despite Thor claiming so.

Bentley
How can a rate be considered powerful? It's just a mathematical Relationship, I don't get how it relates with power. What is Carver asking here? Should I say Hulk and be done with it despite the fact the question makes no sense? Is that the point of this thread Carv?

Seriously, what's the point of this topic? confused

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9

A pissed off Hulk.
Warrior Madness Thor.

1. Superman, mental block removal/Warrior Madness Thor.
2. Cytorrak feeding Cain power.
3. A pissed off Hulk.
4. A power gem user (lets use Champion as an example when he had the gem).

My reasoning (calm yo titties, people):
Superman and Thor are already at their peak when they start. By having all their mental blocks off, and Warrior Madness, they are both already at 200%. So their rate of increase is infinity evil face

Cytorrak - well, dimension busting. Whereas the most pissed off Hulk has EVER been, WBH, was still not at that level.
Then we have a power gem user (Champion).

operator616
Juggernaut was merely destroying dimensional walls, not the actual dimensions. Huge difference. He was threatening the Trion though, who were the embodiments and supreme beings of an entire universe.

That said, before that event, in Unlimited X-Men #12, Juggernaut destroyed Cyttorak's malevolent aspect into thousand pieces. Just something to consider.

carver9
Originally posted by Epicurus
^Cyttorak once put enough power in Cain that the latter went on a dimension-busting rampage. IIRC, that version of the Juggernaut was powerful enough to kill Hell-Lord level beings in their own realms.

So yeah, that's apparently beyond the scale of amping which people like Thor and Hulk can achieve naturally on their own.

That was trion though.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
How can a rate be considered powerful? It's just a mathematical Relationship, I don't get how it relates with power. What is Carver asking here? Should I say Hulk and be done with it despite the fact the question makes no sense? Is that the point of this thread Carv?

Seriously, what's the point of this topic? confused

If you want to say Hulk. Me personally, I would say Jugs based off a ft and statement no one brought up yet. Then Hulk would be second.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Warrior madness doesn't increases Thor's strength despite Thor claiming so.
I think you're right. It's just hyperbole.

As to the thread :
Infinity Gem
Cytorrak

The rest...

ShadowFyre
I thought the question was who could amp fastest.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
All except hulk are instantaneous, and if by rate you mean

Amount / Speed

Champion amps at the fastest rate I got it

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I thought the question was who could amp fastest.

thumb up

Bentley
It wasn't clear at all awesr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.