Men on Mission: Deathstroke vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
You have given Slade a mission. That is to kill a foreign delegate on a cruise without anyone knowing. But Cap. Steve Rogers is sent to protect the Delegate from Assassination.

Will Deathstroke complete his Mission or will Captain America succeed?

No-Holds Barred match

pym-ftw
King Mabel wins

R.I.P. Big V

abhilegend
Slade wins.

Caps Conscience
Pfft Cap wins. Waits for namorsandwich.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Pfft Cap wins. Waits for namorsandwich.
laughing out loud

You are incorrigible.

golem370
Deathstroke has the advantge.

Supermex
Deathstroke get the kill, but then get his head smashed in by Caps Shield..

SamZED
One sided prep.

SasuOna
Slade snipes the target
cap jumps in front of the bullet
slade gets a double kill

pym-ftw
Did your Cap forget his shield?

And armor?

golem370
Deathstroke could come up with a 100 ways to win this Cap is good but he can't be everwhere.

pym-ftw
Were are people getting one sided prep from?

Both Cap & Stroke get prep, and nothing in the Op says either knows the other is going to be there.

SamZED
It's the scenario. Cap is told to body guard someone, and from what I've seen his idea of that would be to show up on the ship and keep an eye on the potential target and step in if something goes down. CIS. While Slade's CIS mean he'll do his homework, find out who is on that ship and find a way to neutralize his target in a way that no one would be able to interfere.

pym-ftw
Cap is pretty smart and I can't see him letting his mark leave his side, also Slade fails if anyone notices him per the OP.

joesha28
Come on guys, bring out the writer in you. How would this scene play out.

pym-ftw
You want a comic scenario? Okay

Shield sends Cap in to protect a son of a rich Shiek's son while the Shiek over sees peace talk. After the little jerk escapes his shield body guards he boards a river ferry to have some fun and experience some taboos, it is at this point Captain America is shown to still be on him but allowing the young man to experience American life because... Derp.

At the same time it is shown that Slade is aboard in civilian attire and bankrupting are young inexperienced gambler, after expending most of his pocket cash are young protagonist heads out to the deck to get some air and revenue his short comings. After a short period two ship hands appear from the high roller and begin to question him about all the cash he has been showing, it is at this point the two sailors begin to question the protagonist on his finances, the young man brags about his extravagant life style which at this point draws the ire of the larger of the two deck hands causing Captain America to reveal himself and scold all three young men.

As the two deck hands apologize to Cap we see a flash of movement as Cap deflects a hail of gunfire with his shield, but it is revealed to have been a diversion, a rifle pulled tight by a cord and from a separate angle Deathstroke fires three pistol rounds, with amazing precision Cap is able to stop the bullet with a shield toss but unlucky one of the bullets strike the larger deck hand in the collar bone. Deathstroke drops down amazed that this man could react that quickly draws his sword and rushes him, Cap is able to parry the first slash but is struck with the second at a speed he can't believe an amateur to possess.

"Your Good, but I gotta say the discount deadpool look isn't working for me" Rogers says in a joking matter, "but I can't let you go"

"Commander Rogers, or were you demoted? It's not very clear, you stand in my way... I don't need you dead but I guess claiming your life will be a bonus" Deathstroke retorts.

"I'm sorry son, and here you know an awful lot about me... And I don't even know your name?"

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
You want a comic scenario? Okay

Shield sends Cap in to protect a son of a rich Shiek's son while the Shiek over sees peace talk. After the little jerk escapes his shield body guards he boards a river ferry to have some fun and experience some taboos, it is at this point Captain America is shown to still be on him but allowing the young man to experience American life because... Derp.

At the same time it is shown that Slade is aboard in civilian attire and bankrupting are young inexperienced gambler, after expending most of his pocket cash are young protagonist heads out to the deck to get some air and revenue his short comings. After a short period two ship hands appear from the high roller and begin to question him about all the cash he has been showing, it is at this point the two sailors begin to question the protagonist on his finances, the young man brags about his extravagant life style which at this point draws the ire of the larger of the two deck hands causing Captain America to reveal himself and scold all three young men.

As the two deck hands apologize to Cap we see a flash of movement as Cap deflects a hail of gunfire with his shield, but it is revealed to have been a diversion as a

Continue damn it!

Supermex
This ends badly for Strokesad
Shield slice to the head..

pym-ftw
Deathstroke glints and raises his pistol toward the injured deck hand knowing that it is impossible for Cap to save him based on their relative proximity
"Well Captain, you can call me _____" the name is cut off as he fires killing the deck hand.

Cap screams as Deathstroke uses Caps break in concentration to attack the young defenceless man, making Cap take another mistep and block the young man with his shield allowing Slade again to get a strike in cutting Cap deep across the chest.

"You better abandon the BOY...or else I'll kill you and then him" quipped Slade egging the Captain on

"Huh" sighed Cap, "this is how Wolverine says hello,..and he has three knives in each hand..." Cap responded breathing heavily wondering if he had a collapsed lung

Stroke again raised his pistol, laughed and threw it overboard.

"I guess I'll make this interesting, do you need a real weapon? A very smug Slade jokingly remarked.

"No, but if I were you I wouldn't take your eye off the kid" Cap painfully responded

It was at this moment the young man comes into focus with his own pistol firing a shot threw Spades chest.

pym-ftw
"Man, I'm glad that paid off.." cap groaned as we see that cap had handed him the gun during the second barrage of bullets."I don't know who this Joker is but... I guess we should alert the Captain of this vessel that its safe, they must have sheltered in place"

"You really must stop underestimating your adversaries Captain" a familiar voice says sing songingly.

An armored fist strikes caps jaw and a boot less than a second later strikes the same spot in his chest he had been trying to conceal. Cap barely has time to raise his shield to block a killing blow from slade's katana. Cap leaps back grabbing his chest trying to catch his breathe.

"So am I gonna get your name,... Son?" Cap again jokes trying to mask the pain in his voice.

"Buying time captain? It's pointless that is a fatal wound, even for you Captain. You need immediate medical attention, don't throw your life away" Slade says dryly.

Slade again slashes but it is deflected and he is knocked back by an incredible force.

"I've pasted my life expectancy a long time ago, a scratch like that won't keep me from doing my duty" cap breathes out heavily

Slade again attacks noticing that his blows to the shield are worthless, so he slams his sword into the deck.

"Captain, are you stalling for help? No one knows your here"

"Nope just waiting for the fuse on your grenades to expire..." Cap breathes out smiling dropping the pins.

Slade rips the belt off tossing it but is caught in the explosion knocking the three men overboard. As Cap surfaces he looks around and finds no one on the surface. He lamentsthat there is no way the young man survived the blast and begins to swim back to the boat as shield helicopters begin to circle around to check the damage. As he swims back to the ship cap finds a single word carved into the ship.

Deathstroke.

Cap now knows his assailant has survived, and will prepare for the inevitable rematch.

pym-ftw
Never again damnit.

Supermex
Never again damnit.

Bravo!! Bravo!!

joesha28
Never again damnit.

Nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.