Namor VS Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
what do you guys think?

pym-ftw
Namor 8/10

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Namor 8/10

so you are saying iron fist can beat namor 2 times?

pym-ftw
Are you implying you attempted to create a spite thread

In a neutral environment, yeah.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Are you implying you attempted to create a spite thread

In a neutral environment, yeah.

i am simply asking you a question to get things straight thats all. so you believe iron fist can get 2 wins over namor yes? ok smile
but i just want to ask you if you believe iron fist has a degree of power which namor havent face before? i mean he did go toe 2 toe with the top heralds marvel has to offer. do you feel iron fist can dish out more damage than lets say hulk or thor or sentry?

pym-ftw
raver okay

DarkSaint85
Iron Fist has heat.

Namor is weak against heat.

IF wins 10/10.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Iron Fist has heat.

Namor is weak against heat.

IF wins 10/10.

good game. but i told you come with me into the room and we camp. choose hardline as one of your perks. now in killstreaks choose I.E.D so we can cover 1 of the entrences. then choose sentry gun to cover the other window. and just wait till the killstreaks will give us the juggernauts.

pym-ftw

zopzop
This could go either way. Split 50/50.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by zopzop
This could go either way. Split 50/50.

so you believe the iron fist presents a power level which namor never faced before? basically the iron fist is above a punch from enraged hulk, thor, sentry and all top heralds in marvel?

zopzop
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
so you believe the iron fist presents a power level which namor never faced before? basically the iron fist is above a punch from enraged hulk, thor, sentry and all top heralds in marvel?
The IF attack, which is starting to form it's own jobber aura, plus martial arts PIS = trouble for Namor.

Also, Namor's durability is suspect and his "fighting skills" are non-existent.

StiltmanFTW

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.
None of what I said is false.

StiltmanFTW
durroll1

JuggernautMania
The IF attack, which is starting to form it's own jobber aura, plus martial arts PIS = trouble for Namor.

but you didnt answer my question. do you believe the iron fist attack is a power level which namor never faced before? he can easily go toe 2 toe with guys like hulk sentry and thor without getting knocked out. do you believe iron fist hits harder than those guys?

StiltmanFTW
Yes. He is the best striker in the multiverse ahah

JuggernautMania
also iron fist not so long ago was trading blows with gorgon and was actually losing if i am not mistaken.

StiltmanFTW
Daniel missed with his iron fist, but Gorgon is much faster than Namor.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Daniel missed with his iron fist, but Gorgon is much faster than Namor.

this is laughable. however i dont need to get into an argument who is faster. facts are iron fist traded blows with gorgon who is nothing compared to namor and gorgon got the best of him. now imagine a punch from namor landing on him. i think his head will be split.

SamZED
You believe Namor is faster than Gorgon?

JuggernautMania
namor handled every single speedster he ever faced. he also handled spider man speed. do you believe gorgon is faster than spider man?

SamZED
No. But I've also seen Spider-man dance around Namor with no effort whatsoever. Most heroes handle speedsters at some point in their career. Granted he is quick for a flying brick and I'm no expert on Namor but I never got the impression that his combat speed is on that level. And Gorgon is a guy who made Elektra and Wolverine (who have plenty of bullet time feats themselves) look like chumps with his speed. I just don't see Namor doing that. Also that time Gorgon was surrounded by like half a dozen armed people and decapitated all of them before any of them could blink.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by SamZED
No. But I've also seen Spider-man dance around Namor with no effort whatsoever. Most heroes handle speedsters at some point in their career. Granted he is quick for a flying brick and I'm no expert on Namor but I never got the impression that his combat speed is on that level. And Gorgon is a guy who made Elektra and Wolverine (who have plenty of bullet time feats themselves) look like chumps with his speed. I just don't see Namor doing that. Also that time Gorgon was surrounded by like half a dozen armed people and decapitated all of them before any of them could blink.

the thing is we dont need to put them toe 2 toe in speed. the question is can he tag or cant he tag? is the speed creates a gap which will prevent 1 of the fighters to hit the other? non of this exist with namor and any other speedster you will bring unless its someone on flash level. therefor it doesnt bare any weight.

gorgon got tagged perfectly by wolverine in their second fight. got tagged perfectly by shang chi , iron fist and daredevil. gorgon is fast no doubt. but nothing namor has never faced before and i dont believe he is on spidy level as well.

SamZED
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
the thing is we dont need to put them toe 2 toe in speed. the question is can he tag or cant he tag? is the speed creates a gap which will prevent 1 of the fighters to hit the other? non of this exist with namor and any other speedster you will bring unless its someone on flash level. therefor it doesnt bare any weight.

gorgon got tagged perfectly by wolverine in their second fight. got tagged perfectly by shang chi , iron fist and daredevil. gorgon is fast no doubt. but nothing namor has never faced before and i dont believe he is on spidy level as well. I can agree with that. And I do believe Namor would win the majority over Danny. Still say IF is faster and going to be landing most of the hits. Plus I think he can chi blast from distance.

leonidas
not iron fist.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by SamZED
I can agree with that. And I do believe Namor would win the majority over Danny. Still say IF is faster and going to be landing most of the hits. Plus I think he can chi blast from distance.

yes iron fist is more agile, is more skilled and can chi blast. however non of this will do him any good but only anoy namor. once namor gets to him its all over. we all know how powerful the full power optic blast of cyclops. cyclops unleashed his blast on namor and it had no effect on him. i see the iron fist doing just the same just anoy him.

tkitna
I'll give Danny 1 win for the simple fact that its possible he could slip a nerve strike in and I have doubts of that even happening.

Namor 9/10

cdtm
Namor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.