Class 100 Spiderman vs Thing/Colossus/Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Spiderman is amped to class 100 strength and he has to take on these 3. Can he pull the majority?

ShadowFyre
So just his strength or does his durability go with it?

If his strength and durability or equal to theirs Spidey clean sweeps this 10 out of ten times. But it will take him a little to actually put these guys down. Snag one of them with a webline, sling them far away, do the same to another, this wont hirtbthem but will give him a couple minutes alone with the single opponent where he then straight beats the crap out of any one of them.

Not a single one of them could ever lay a finger on him in a one on one. Spidey destroys. Good thread Carver. I like it. Interested on what other people think as well.

Branlor Swift
A little off topic, but Luke Cage is now a confirmed class 100 now, right?

At the very least he fights like he is anyway. Both his punching power and durability.

h1a8
Class 100 is ambiguous.
Low class 100 is from 101-10,000 tons.
Mid class 200 is from 10,001 - 1billion tons
High class 100 is more than a billion tons.

Spidey beats them with low class 100 strength and spites them with higher strength.

God Cloth Seiya
Isn't thing in the 200 ton region.

cdtm
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

At the very least he fights like he is anyway. Both his punching power and durability.

So what does that make Danny Rand for beating the crap out of him. A 500 tonner with the fist, 200 tonner without? evil face

ShadowFyre
Marvel seriously needs to get rid of that strength rating. It sucks.

SamZED
Sooooo... regular pissed off Parker then.. He stomps those clowns. They wont even know what's beating the crap out of them.evil face

carver9
Lower class 100 for Spidey.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by cdtm
So what does that make Danny Rand for beating the crap out of him. A 500 tonner with the fist, 200 tonner without? evil face More than that obviously

SamZED
Embrace Lord Parker as your God and savior. He dominates these mortals.

StiltmanFTW
Class 100 Spiderman would still get mercilessly beaten half to death like Class 10 Spiderman got by regular powerless thugs. He can't take a punch.

SamZED
He can take a Phoenix force mountain shattering explosion. But he destroys those losers without even taking a punch then finds Wolverine and shoves his adamantium claws up Logan's a$$ right through that new shiny armor Ock built for him. After that maybe takes on Galactus.

StiltmanFTW
Wow, someone hasn't been browsing the off-topic thread. Digi vs. Delph.

Spiderman is no more, Sam. No recovery possible after seeing that.

SamZED
Link?
Also Spider-man is eternal.

StiltmanFTW
OK, you asked for it yourself... you might want to browse a few pages before it, too... seems like a late & bad April Fool's joke, but apparently it's not...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14666373#post14666387

Eternals are obscure and suck (thANUS is one of them), you might want to pick something different stick out tongue

SamZED
The Fcuk is that?o.O

StiltmanFTW
It's not too late to leave the Spider-Club.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by h1a8
Class 100 is ambiguous.
Low class 100 is from 101-10,000 tons.
Mid class 200 is from 10,001 - 1billion tons
High class 100 is more than a billion tons.

Spidey beats them with low class 100 strength and spites them with higher strength. is that seriously how the rating system works?

golem370
Spider-Man would win add that level of strength with his speed agility and reflexes.

Tony Stark

Cage is CL25

http://marvel.wikia.com/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-616%29

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So just his strength or does his durability go with it?

If his strength and durability or equal to theirs Spidey clean sweeps this 10 out of ten times. But it will take him a little to actually put these guys down. Snag one of them with a webline, sling them far away, do the same to another, this wont hirtbthem but will give him a couple minutes alone with the single opponent where he then straight beats the crap out of any one of them.

Not a single one of them could ever lay a finger on him in a one on one. Spidey destroys. Good thread Carver. I like it. Interested on what other people think as well.

Yeah, cause Ben and or Pete have never touched a CL100 with super speed before.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
is that seriously how the rating system works?

no

cdtm
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Cage is CL25

http://marvel.wikia.com/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-616%29

Maybe in 1972.

If Superman belonged to Marvel, they'd probably have him listed as a class 20 or something.. Their cl system stinks.

Tony Stark
Maybe in 1972.

If Superman belonged to Marvel, they'd probably have him listed as a class 20 or something.. Their cl system stinks.

Feel free to show me a feat that puts Cage over 25 tons smokin'

cdtm
Feel free to show me a feat that puts Cage over 25 tons smokin'

2-shotting Iron Clad

Standing up with Professor Hulk I think...it was a green Hulk who could talk. It was after Cage had been framed for a crime he didn't commit...killing a special police agent or something.

Brawling with Rhino and gaining the upper hand.

Taking down the new cyborg Hammerhead, which Spidey (Pretty close to CL 25 himself) couldn't do.

Beating down Absorbing Man(He only had Marble to absorb, but it's still impressive)

Taking down Gargan Venom in a few hits.

Knocking the Wrecker on his ass, and acknowledging that it hurt.

A thunder clap.

zopzop
2-shotting Iron Clad

Standing up with Professor Hulk I think...it was a green Hulk who could talk. It was after Cage had been framed for a crime he didn't commit...killing a special police agent or something.

Brawling with Rhino and gaining the upper hand.

Taking down the new cyborg Hammerhead, which Spidey (Pretty close to CL 25 himself) couldn't do.

Beating down Absorbing Man(He only had Marble to absorb, but it's still impressive)

Taking down Gargan Venom in a few hits.

Knocking the Wrecker on his ass, and acknowledging that it hurt.

A thunder clap.
I think he meant lifting/strength feats. Those are fights.

I mean Spiderman has beaten Firelord, Savage Hulk, and was about to KO Masterson Thor (till Masterson Thor let loose an AoE blast). That doesn't make SPiderman Cl100.

carver9
Zop, you have to look at the way the fight goes. Cage is literally going fist cuff with these people. Spiderman doesn't do that.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Zop, you have to look at the way the fight goes. Cage is literally going fist cuff with these people. Spiderman doesn't do that. thing and colossus has went fist cuffs with insanely stronger beings. Still fights are prong to nerfing characters. Captain America and Batman has went toe to toe with stronger beings(even surviving their hits). That's how comics work. Some writers will have two beings last against each other no matter the strength difference.

Branlor Swift
Zop, you have to look at the way the fight goes. Cage is literally going fist cuff with these people. Spiderman doesn't do that. No shit. Cage went finger to finger with Thanos' general who was actually way more powerful than Thanos...

Or so the forum lore goes.

carver9
No shit. Cage went finger to finger with Thanos' general who was actually way more powerful than Thanos...

Or so the forum lore goes.

Well, she did defeat Hulk, Hyperion, Ms. Marvel, and Captain America.

smile

Branlor Swift
Well, she did defeat Hulk, Hyperion, Ms. Marvel, and Captain America.

smile Yeah, so anyway. Some ass sniffing retards actually think she was more powerful than Thanos. And Cage gave her a good battle.

There's no way he's lesser than class 100.

iscaremonkeys
peter beats luke and horribly wounds things face with normal strength soooooo spidy

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
I think he meant lifting/strength feats. Those are fights.

I mean Spiderman has beaten Firelord, Savage Hulk, and was about to KO Masterson Thor (till Masterson Thor let loose an AoE blast). That doesn't make SPiderman Cl100.

yes Yup

golem370
Spidey wouldn't wound Things face with normal strength imo

carver9
Yeah, so anyway. Some ass sniffing retards actually think she was more powerful than Thanos. And Cage gave her a good battle.

Who think she is stronger than Thanos?

deathslash
yes Yup erm Dude Cage was been fighting uphill battles with class 10-25 characters back when he was just a 3 tonner. These days, Cage still holds his own against class 70-100+ characters. Maybe Cage is just a class 25 character, but that would only serve to make his showings against class 100 characters even more impressive.

SamZED
Originally posted by golem370
Spidey wouldn't wound Things face with normal strength imo Not sure if it qualifies as wound but he did punch Thing hard enough to hurt him and make small pieces of rocks fly off his face.

Tony Stark
Yeah, so anyway. Some ass sniffing retards actually think she was more powerful than Thanos. And Cage gave her a good battle.

rolling on floor laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by SamZED
Not sure if it qualifies as wound but he did punch Thing hard enough to hurt him and make small pieces of rocks fly off his face.

I can break a rock in two with a hammer... With a hammer am I CL25?

StiltmanFTW
You're easily stronger than that loser called Thor thumb up

maxivitopowe
I can break a rock in two with a hammer... With a hammer am I CL25?

break it with your face then i'll be impressed

Branlor Swift
Who think she is stronger than Thanos? No one with any shred of intelligence should think she is either stronger or more powerful than Thanos.

But she's still powerful enough that Cage going against her puts his class 25 in doubt

SamZED
I can break a rock in two with a hammer... With a hammer am I CL25? Not sure where you're going with this.

StiltmanFTW
It's Tony, he's always intoxicated, don't overanalyze his posts.

Tony Stark
Not sure where you're going with this.

It doesn't take CL100 to chip, crack or break a rock open. Even if it is organic rock.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's Tony, he's always intoxicated, don't overanalyze his posts.

evil face Leave my alcoholism out of this will ya...

SamZED
It doesn't take CL100 to chip, crack or break a rock open. Even if it is organic rock. I never said that it does.

maxivitopowe
Not sure where you're going with this. Originally posted by maxivitopowe
break it with your face then i'll be impressed

DarkSaint85
Not sure if it qualifies as wound but he did punch Thing hard enough to hurt him and make small pieces of rocks fly off his face.

Granite's shearing strength is 'only' 15,000 lbs/psi:
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/grading-terms-d_1721.html

That's about 7.5 tons.

Bentley
After Colossus and Cage go down like chumps, Thing pulls off a Captain America and wins 2/10 vs Spidey.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Granite's shearing strength is 'only' 15,000 lbs/psi:
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/grading-terms-d_1721.html

That's about 7.5 tons. Key point was - he hurt him.

StiltmanFTW
Thing's stupid irradiated-alien-organic-orange-stinking rock is harder than most Earth substances. Granite is for pussies.

@Sam

a) hurting amped Thing was more impressive

b) not that long ago, you condemned me for mentioning the rock pieces flying off

SamZED
I did? You know im drunk half the time im on KMC?

StiltmanFTW
Who isn't.

maxivitopowe
me mam tricked me into drinking rum when I was younger, which so far seems to be an effective deterrent

JayDaDon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
OK, you asked for it yourself... you might want to browse a few pages before it, too... seems like a late & bad April Fool's joke, but apparently it's not...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14666373#post14666387

Eternals are obscure and suck (thANUS is one of them), you might want to pick something different stick out tongue

Well Sam, looks like we gotta step in as the new leaders of the House of Parker laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.