Apocalypse Vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

Nietzschean
Apocalypse.

zopzop
Too close to call.

basilisk
Morlun in the end, but it would be a good fight.

JuggernautMania
Apoca Lips wins. get it? lips? because of his blue lips? laughing

pym-ftw
Morlun is greatly over rated and should get embarrassed here, but Apoc sucks...

I'm undecided.

carver9
Apocalypse wins based off his recently portryal.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Morlun is greatly over rated and should get embarrassed here, but Apoc sucks...

I'm undecided.

Apocalypse overall potential and abilities should score him the win. its just that fr some reason he was made an x men nemesis and therefor got jobbed left and right.

pym-ftw
I agree apoc sucks.

StiltmanFTW
Meh, not really. Just a forum myth.

Neither Morlun is overrated nor Apoc sucks.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Meh, not really. Just a forum myth.

Neither Morlun is overrated nor Apoc sucks.
thumb up

pym-ftw
Morlun has the ability to stand up to Spiderman,... So yeah he should beat heralds.

Not singling you out, but I just don't see the jump personally

Apoc on paper should be a nearly Thanos level threat, but he has so many embarrassing lows I can't really put faith in him.

guy222
Poccy

carver9
Morlun has the ability to stand up to Spiderman,... So yeah he should beat heralds.

Not singling you out, but I just don't see the jump personally

Apoc on paper should be a nearly Thanos level threat, but he has so many embarrassing lows I can't really put faith in him.

Stand up to Spiderman? He completely thrashed him while ignoring his attacks. Then he stomped Wakanda.

What's Apocalypse low showings.? I need to read this. Go ahead and name them.

Magnon

I'm sure Apocalypse, too, has the ability to stand up to Spider-Man.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
I'm sure Apocalypse, too, has the ability to stand up to Spider-Man.

He was being sarcastic.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
He was being sarcastic.

the thing is... Magnon was sarcastic as well...

Stoic
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Apocalypse overall potential and abilities should score him the win. its just that fr some reason he was made an x men nemesis and therefor got jobbed left and right.

Hey Trigon is a Teen Titan's nemesis, but that doesn't mean that he's weak.

leonidas
well, it would depend greatly i think on whether morlun could absorb poccy's life force. if he could, he'd win. if not, it would still be a hell of a fight, but, at least in theory, the diverse nature of apoc's abilities should be able to get him the win.

abhilegend
Personally I don't see why people ride Morlun's jock simply because he broke adamantium. An alternate Thing has broken Adamantium.

http://i.imgur.com/Cfwf8C9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GjFvLhM.jpg

And he was decisively weaker than 616 Thing due to his muscles being atrophied.

http://i.imgur.com/wDTsFji.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Personally I don't see why people ride Morlun's jock simply because he broke adamantium. An alternate Thing has broken Adamantium.

http://i.imgur.com/Cfwf8C9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GjFvLhM.jpg

And he was decisively weaker than 616 Thing due to his muscles being atrophied.

http://i.imgur.com/wDTsFji.jpg
Wha? Where does it say he broke out of adamantium chains? Arkon said BIND HIM in the chains I have obtained and that "Not even he can break out of those".

Or am I missing something?

Beside, the adamantium breaking feat of Morlun is secondary for me. His withstanding Wakanda's entire arsenal, the most technically advanced nation on Marvel Earth, that included Vibranium tipped NUKES, without even flinching that is impressive to me.

maxivitopowe
He says it right there

"now, bind him anew with the adamantium chains, which i have obtained"

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Wha? Where does it say he broke out of adamantium chains? Arkon said BIND HIM in the chains I have obtained and that "Not even he can break out of those".

Or am I missing something?

Beside, the adamantium breaking feat of Morlun is secondary for me. His withstanding Wakanda's entire arsenal, the most technically advanced nation on Marvel Earth, that included Vibranium tipped NUKES, without even flinching that is impressive to me.
Seriously?

That may put him in low herald area. Seriously what does vibranium tipped nuke even mean and how's that different from tanking standard nukes?

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by abhilegend

That may put him in low herald area. Seriously what does vibranium tipped nuke even mean and how's that different from tanking standard nukes?

I wonder that too. Wouldn't Vibranium casing lessen the explosion due to it's absorption capabilities?

zopzop
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
He says it right there

"now, bind him anew with the adamantium chains, which i have obtained" \
I took that to mean they tried binding him in chains other than adamantium and now Arkon had acquired adamantium chains and he wouldn't be able to break free from those.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
\
I took that to mean they tried binding him in chains other than adamantium and now Arkon had acquired adamantium chains and he wouldn't be able to break free from those.
No, Arkon bound him in adamantium chains.

dmills
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I wonder that too. Wouldn't Vibranium casing lessen the explosion due to it's absorption capabilities?

Supposedly in some cases it can actually amplify energies.

SamZED
I wonder that too. Wouldn't Vibranium casing lessen the explosion due to it's absorption capabilities? Wakandans have the best scientists/weapon designers. Why would they make nukes and weaken them with vibranium. They way I see it the vebranium was used to add some piercing damage. Either way he no sold few dozen Wakandan nukes. So far he's been shown to be immune to anything except magic.

StiltmanFTW
And radiation.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by SamZED
Wakandans have the best scientists/weapon designers. Why would they make nukes and weaken them with vibranium. They way I see it the vebranium was used to add some piercing damage. Either way he no sold few dozen Wakandan nukes. So far he's been shown to be immune to anything except magic.

Hey I'm not saying the feat is crap or anything. Just saying considering what nukes do, seems a pointless addition.

StiltmanFTW
Hey I'm not saying the feat is crap or anything. Just saying considering what nukes do, seems a pointless addition.

What else could we expect from the same writer that had Mary Jane and Aunt May don the oldest Iron Man suits laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.