Batman: The Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Can Batman (Bale) clear the Cap 2 movie ?

Mission 1. Free the Shield Ship
Mission 2. Stay alive from Winter soldier on the city streets.
Mission 3. Destoryin the 3 carriers

Helping him is everyone that helped Cap in it..

Kazenji
You do know we have a movie verses section.

KingD19
In before move/close. No, he can't do any of that.

pym-ftw
I'm assuming he means comic Batman has to survive the punishment Movie cap did.

Bruce is dead/crippled at the Bus part of 2

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'm assuming he means comic Batman has to survive the punishment Movie cap did.

Bruce is dead/crippled at the Bus part of 2

Mission 2: Mission 2 here starts out with the elevator fight and escape then the running thru the streets to a h2h brawl with Winter soldier..

Mission 3: Is destroying the 3 ships and a final showdown with W.S ..

deathlife
Winter Solider breaks him.

Badly.

Silent Master
Bale Batman dies 10/10

Supermex
Could Bats clear mission 1 ?

With shield and Widows help can he board the Shield Ship and takeout Batroc?

iceman24567
He could do mission one he was pretty good at stealth. Barnes breaks him

golem370
How about the fight with Batroc

Silent Master
Didn't mission one start with Cap jumping out of a plane without a chute?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master

Yea

Supermex
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea

Bat can get a chute for it

Silent Master
Does Bale Batman even have the parachuting skill needed to do a nighttime combat drop onto a ship?

Time Immemorial
Does Bale Batman even have the parachuting skill needed to do a nighttime combat drop onto a ship?

Did you ever watch the movies or see him fly with his bat cape?

JayDaDon

This right here is why I love Cap 2. Between this and him soloing that Shield Jet, It's SO true to what Cap does.

KingD19
Landing would take a loooooot longer and be a bigger risk. And he'd definitely go down to Batroc.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Landing would take a loooooot longer and be a bigger risk. And he'd definitely go down to Batroc.

He's pretty nifty with his bat cape. In TDK, he landing accurately in the Chinese skyscraper to catch his target and did the same thing in the sky scraper going after the joker. He's pretty spot on.

Silent Master

Exactly, parachuting onto a heavily guarded ship is a very bad idea; that's why Cap jumped into the ocean and then climbed on-board and cleared the way for the rest of the team.

Time Immemorial
Given what Batman has been faced with before, he could accomplish these tasks, he might not have the same strength but he is still badass enough to do these tasks, he's got the right tools and equipment, given he normally works alone and better with a team, and now he has has the same bad ass team cap did, I see him completing the task.

1. Free the ship, was just like freeing the police officers captured by the joker, only harder, because he had cops after him and jokers thugs.

2. His bat tank would wreck the winter soldier and minimum keep him alive.

3. With his Bat wing, easily gains him access to one of the heli carriers.

Silent Master
The OP gave him the same help that Cap got for the movie, where in the movie did Cap use the Bat-tank or wing?

ares834
He can take mission 1 easily enough.

No way he is surviving mission 2 or 3 though.

Time Immemorial
The OP gave him the same help that Cap got for the movie, where in the movie did Cap use the Bat-tank or wing?

Have you heard of the quote function?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
He can take mission 1 easily enough.

No way he is surviving mission 2 or 3 though.

Does he not get his own tech in these missions? If not, then ya he prolly has no chance.

Supermex
Does Bat make it out of the elevator scene before going to the street and meetup with W.S?

ares834
Doubtful.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Supermex
Does Bat make it out of the elevator scene before going to the street and meetup with W.S?

He took on a armed group of thugs surrounding him at the docks with weapons in Batman Begins with ease. Batman was no joke.

Does he have his tech in any of these missions?

Supermex
Does he not get his own tech in these missions? If not, then ya he prolly has no chance.

Yes he gets his own tech if he has time to prep for it.

He had prep for mission 1.

He didnt have prep in mission 2.. it was a ambush in the elevator and thru the streets. Dont see the Bat-Tank come to play here.

He had prep in mission 3.

Supermex
He took on a armed group of thugs surrounding him with weapons in Batman Begins with ease. Batman was no joke.

Does he have his tech in any of these missions?

True about that scene in Batman begins, but this elevator has Crossbones in it and how about the magnetic cuffs!

Time Immemorial
True about that scene in Batman begins, but this elevator has Crossbones in it and how about the magnetic cuffs!

If he has his batsuit, most of those blows are not going to hurt, as for the magnetic cuffs, he has gadgets to take those off. The batsuit has has electric current that runs through it that will mess you up if he wants it too.

Supermex
If he has his batsuit, most of those blows are not going to hurt, as for the magnetic cuffs, he has gadgets to take those off. The batsuit has has electric current that runs through it that will mess you up if he wants it too.

He does have his Bat suit

Time Immemorial
He does have his Bat suit

I see his prep, gadgets and tech and bat suit playing a big part in all of this giving him the needed tools to take down these missions.

KingD19
People seem to be under the impression that Batman can even take Batroc. He gave Cap a slight bit of trouble, which translates into him thrashing Bruce.

ares834
When Cap quit holding back he thrashed Batroc, plus Bats has his gear such as his tranquilizers and smoke pellets. He can take Batroc.

Time Immemorial
People seem to be under the impression that Batman can even take Batroc. He gave Cap a slight bit of trouble, which translates into him thrashing Bruce.

He only gave him trouble cause cap was not used to that type of crazy fighting style, he adjusted and took him down. Batman is a ninja and used to trashing jumping ninjas that team up on him.

Silent Master
So basically Batman needs all of his resources(tank, jet etc) plus all Cap's in order to even come close to matching Cap's performance?

KingD19
Don't compare Batroc to a bunch of cannon fodder thugs. Batman couldn't fight Ra's and got completely dominated. Batroc is faster, more agile, and hits harder than Ra's.

Silent Master
Don't compare Batroc to a bunch of cannon fodder thugs. Batman couldn't fight Ra's and got completely dominated. Batroc is faster, more agile, and hits harder than Ra's.

But Batman is old, injured and out of shape; surely that has to be an advantage for Bruce, right?

rotiart
Cap in trouble? Batroc told cap to stop fighting with the shield. Cap obliged. And won like five seconds later...

So basically the argument is... Can batman win a fight against Batroc without his gadgets? Doubtful.

As far as batman replicating the things cap did? Not happening. Fact is cap was displayed in true super soldier form, I mean he lapped falcon three times running a godly amount of miles...

As for the ship... Cap actually almost got taken out if it wasn't for his squad...

Batman vs random goons in the prison scene? Is not the same as cap vs his own top squad of shield agents in the elevator scene. A better scene to compare would be where batman faces off against other ninjas during training...

Staying alive against the winter soldier? Maybe. But I'd put odds against him.

And against three helicarriers? Even that cap had help from falcon... So if we switch out falcon with caps car or other money resources it's more likely....

But his normal walking into a fight with his belt and whatever he only has on him? Doubtful.

Time Immemorial
So basically Batman needs all of his resources(tank, jet etc) plus all Cap's in order to even come close to matching Cap's performance?

Did you see the movie or the Batman movies ?

What is the point of Batman without his tech?

Who flew cap up to the hellicarrier? If his side kick does the same thing for bat, he does not need his jet. If he gets his jet and tank more power to him. Its his gear, why can't he use his gear?

He's not a super human, so he uses his tech and gear to make him on that level.

Time Immemorial
But Batman is old, injured and out of shape; surely that has to be an advantage for Bruce, right?

How did he take Bane down the second time then if he was that out of shape?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bale Batman was pretty good during Begins but got real shitty real fast. He was relatively slow with poor range of movement and honestly wasn't that skilled.

Imho, Batroc would wreck him in a hand to hand fight, even if Bruce had his armor.

It's too bad as well, that opening dock scene in Begins was pretty awesome from what I remember.

How did he take Bane down the second time then if he was that out of shape?

By hitting him right in that big giant weak spot on his face, no?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bale Batman was pretty good during Begins but got real shitty real fast. He was relatively slow with poor range of movement and honestly wasn't that skilled.

Imho, Batroc would wreck him in a hand to hand fight, even if Bruce had his armor.

It's too bad as well, that opening dock scene in Begins was pretty awesome from what I remember.

Lol, with his bat suit, that jumping jack isn't taking him down.

iceman24567
Giving Batman the edge on Batroc

Silent Master

Agreed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, with his bat suit, that jumping jack isn't taking him down.

What about his bat suit? It proves some cushion but that's about it in h2h as far as I can tell.

tph2hqk78Jk

Now picture Ra's being far more agile, younger, being able to hit harder (From what I can tell) and being arguably more skilled.

And oh yeah, this is actually current Batman:
rDuetklFtDQ
DImh0ac-jdQ

Batman vs. Crossbones maybe.

Badabing
Can Batman (Bale) clear the Cap 2 movie ?

Mission 1. Free the Shield Ship
Mission 2. Stay alive from Winter soldier on the city streets.
Mission 3. Destoryin the 3 carriers

Helping him is everyone that helped Cap in it.. I'm an avid Batman fan. Bale Batman isn't getting past 2 or 3. And him surviving 1 is iffy at best w/o some prep, a lot of gadgets and knowledge of the Shield ship.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rewatching the scene where Captain America is ambushed in the elevator, jumps out of a building from 30 floors up and destroys the quinjet.

Steve is so far out of Bruce's league that they are not even remotely comparable in any physical aspect. no expression The fact that Batroc even gave Steve some trouble (Even though it was only for a few moments and he was holding back) automatically makes him better then anyone in the Baleman Universe. stick out tongue

Seriously, 4 guys and a magnetic cuff (Which looked to be fairly powerful) were overpowered by a single one of Steve's arms.

Time Immemorial
Rewatching the scene where Captain America is ambushed in the elevator, jumps out of a building from 30 floors up and destroys the quinjet.

Steve is so far out of Bruce's league that they are not even remotely comparable in any physical aspect. no expression The fact that Batroc even gave Steve some trouble (Even though it was only for a few moments and he was holding back) automatically makes him better then anyone in the Baleman Universe. stick out tongue

Seriously, 4 guys and a magnetic cuff (Which looked to be fairly powerful) were overpowered by a single one of Steve's arms.

I didn't see much trouble, Cap never fought anyone like that, he learned within seconds on how to take him down, and took him down.

So because Batroc fought Cap holding back and confused about all the jumping and Batroc still got beaten, he's automatically better then Bane?

JayDaDon

That magnetic cuff was damn strong, Cap nearly shit himself pulling his arm free lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
I didn't see much trouble, Cap never fought anyone like that, he learned within seconds on how to take him down, and took him down.

So because Batroc fought Cap holding back and confused about all the jumping and Batroc still got beaten, he's automatically better then Bane?

Batroc bounced back from an elbow, shoulder check with the shield, and a kick to the face from Captain America. He can take anything Batman throws at him in stride. That brief scene does impress me as much as Bane who beat up old Batman.

JayDaDon

So true. Watching that fight again, the second Cap put the shield on his back it became a one-sided beatdown.

Time Immemorial
Batroc bounced back from an elbow, shoulder check with the shield, and a kick to the face from Captain America. He can take anything Batman throws at him in stride. That brief scene does impress me as much as Bane who beat up old Batman.

Bane beat and old beat up batman by surprise cause he was betrayed out of shape and weak, then Batman beat down Bane in his prime after having his back broken..hmmm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bane beat and old beat up batman by surprise cause he was betrayed out of shape and weak, then Batman beat down Bane in his prime after having his back broken..hmmm

Because Bane had a huge weakness. A weakness that Batroc does not suffer from.

Time Immemorial
Because Bane had a huge weakness. A weakness that Batroc does not suffer from.

Everyone has a weakness to being punched in the face over and over and over.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Everyone has a weakness to being punched in the face over and over and over.

I get it, you have no case so you hope to keep repeating the same shit over and over again as if we'll suddenly forget that Batman clipping one of Bane's tubes is the reason he started to lose. Although even in extreme agony, Batman barely got the advantage against him.

Unfortunately we aren't retarded and realize there is a huge difference between crippling pain and a sting from getting punched.

Inhuman
The only true answer is...

Batman finds a way.

Time Immemorial
I get it, you have no case so you hope to keep repeating the same shit over and over again as if we'll suddenly forget that Batman clipping one of Bane's tubes is the reason he started to lose. Although even in extreme agony, Batman barely got the advantage against him.

Unfortunately we aren't retarded and realize there is a huge difference between crippling pain and a sting from getting punched.

Lol, sure lay out the insults laughing laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
The only true answer is...

Batman finds a way.

As he always does! big grin

KingD19
Baleman is not comic Bruce. Baleman is so very human and Batroc while still human, is near if not peak human while Bruce is far lower.

golem370
How does Batman withstand the missle that leveled Steve's training base and protects BW.

maxivitopowe
Just saw the first fight

Batroc seemed to be dominating, until Steve seemed to get his head in gear

golem370
I think Captain America's damage soak was better then any of the batmen on any of the movies, Baleman was complaining about dog bites lol hysterical

Time Immemorial
Baleman is not comic Bruce. Baleman is so very human and Batroc while still human, is near if not peak human while Bruce is far lower.

Yet he always figured out a way to win.

tkitna
Yet he always figured out a way to win.

Still arguing for Batman huh? laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by tkitna
Still arguing for Batman huh? laughing out loud

Apparently feats from all 3 movies vs a none rate Rouge Frenchman on steroids that had some cool jumping feats can take down Batman and Bane now so yea smile

tkitna
Apparently feats from all 3 movies vs a none rate Rouge Frenchman on steroids that had some cool jumping feats can take down Batman and Bane now so yea smile

Haven't seen the new Cap yet so i'm going to have to take knee right now, but I wasn't ll that impressed with Batman in his three last flicks so I can kind of see why the argument isn't going your way. We'll have to wait and see.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by tkitna
Haven't seen the new Cap yet so i'm going to have to take knee right now, but I wasn't ll that impressed with Batman in his three last flicks so I can kind of see why the argument isn't going your way. We'll have to wait and see.

The only way to slow Batman down is to gas him or break his back, but he will recover from it and come back with a vengeancesmile

Raptor22
Baleman was tanking punches from a guy who was punching holes in stone pillars like they were tissue paper. I didn't see batcroc do anything that makes me think he could take him out.

JayDaDon
The third Mission is too dependant on outside help I'd say. It should be Baleman getting out of the elevator scene or trying to take down that shield jet.

dial J for Josh
GSP kills Bale before the actually plot of the movie happens.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Raptor22
Baleman was tanking punches from a guy who was punching holes in stone pillars like they were tissue paper. I didn't see batcroc do anything that makes me think he could take him out. This not to mention Batman is better trained than Cap

pym-ftw
What? Did you see cap 2

Ninja training vs legitimate beast.

Silent Master
What? Did you see cap 2

Ninja training vs legitimate beast.

We are supposed to ignore that for all Bruce's training, by feats Cap >>>>> Baleman.

pym-ftw
I mean Cap vs Bucky knife fights showed more skill than all the Batman films combined

JayDaDon
Seriously I thought movie cap was unskilled until the Winter Soldier, where he displayed all the Hand to hand skill in the world. And just for icing on the cake, there was the, "I thought you were more than the shield" part droolio

iceman24567
What? Did you see cap 2

Ninja training vs legitimate beast. Yeah and how does me watching the film make my statement false? Batman was better trained.

pym-ftw
Cap was trained in the Us Army

Bat was trained by ninja

Literally we saw the fruits of their training, Steve has a very obvious edge...

Saying Bruce was trained better with no evidence is wrong.

KingD19
Having better training doesn't equate to better skill. A guy trained in the best dojo in the world would still lose to a guy who wasn't as well trained if the other guy was just better.

pym-ftw
Literal definition of good training is in the application stage.

KingD19
Exactly. For all Batman's training, Cap is still shown to be a more competent fighter and a better fighter than him. Cap would have taken down Ra's, he would have taken down Bane, he would have taken down everyone Batman did without as much difficulty. And that's based off of his feats from Cap 1 & 2 as well as Avengers.

iceman24567
Cap was trained in the Us Army

Bat was trained by ninja

Literally we saw the fruits of their training, Steve has a very obvious edge...

Saying Bruce was trained better with no evidence is wrong. Cap had fairly basic training. The evidence is in the movie he had severe physical and physiological training.

Silent Master
By feats Cap >>>>>> Baleman.

iceman24567
By feats Cap >>>>>> Baleman. Nobody is arguing that not that it really matters since this isnt Cap vs Batman

Silent Master
It is however putting Batman in scenarios from the Captain America movie, so how much Cap >>>>>>> Baleman does actually matter.

Supermex
So we got Batman: The Winter Soldier

How about...

Daredevil: The Winter Soldier

Batman: The Winter Soldier

Wolverine: The Winter Soldier

Blade: The Winter Soldier

Bane: The Winter Soldier

Who has the best chance?

Can any of them clear the missions?

Mission 1. Free the ship

Mission 2. Make it out of the elevator. Escape the jet and elude Bucky thru thevstreets.

Mission 3. Disable the 3 Gun ships on time and defeat Bucky

Raptor22
Wolverine and blade would clear with relative ease.

pym-ftw
Wolverine never showed the strength to break out of the wrist magnet Originally posted by iceman24567
Cap had fairly basic training. The evidence is in the movie he had severe physical and physiological training. Cap was in an SF unit, Bruce had to save his teacher from falling off a cliff

JayDaDon
TBF Logan's claws would make confetti out of that wrist magnet.

golem370
The main problem with comparing movie Batman to movie Cap in fighting skill to me is batman is just athlete vs cap near superhuman abilites even if bats is a better fighter cap phyiscal over matches batman

Time Immemorial
So we got Batman: The Winter Soldier

How about...

Batman: The Winter Soldier????

Who has the best chance?

Can any of them clear the missions?

Mission 1. Free the ship

Mission 2. Make it out of the elevator. Escape the jet and elude Bucky thru thevstreets.

Mission 3. Disable the 3 Gun ships on time and defeat Bucky

Didn't we just do this?

iceman24567
Wolverine never showed the strength to break out of the wrist magnet Cap was in an SF unit, Bruce had to save his teacher from falling off a cliff He was in special forces but he never had the actual training. Hell he was a officer based on his superhuman abilities. Dont try to downplay the league they were still highly skilled assasins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by golem370
The main problem with comparing movie Batman to movie Cap in fighting skill to me is batman is just athlete vs cap near superhuman abilites even if bats is a better fighter cap phyiscal over matches batman This

KingD19
Wolverine never showed the strength to break out of the wrist magnet.

Actually he has. He doesn't have as many feats as Cap, but he's shown enough strength feats that him breaking the magnet is within his capabilities. Like shoulder tackling a 13+ foot tall robot made of Adamantium and pushing it back a good distance. One hand tossing guys dozens of feet, doing the same thing, except using his claws to do it. etc...

deathlife
In Winter Soldier, Cap displayed wrestling, judo and boxing skills.

He was a legitimate beast.

The Winter Soldier displayed all of the above plus a little "gun kata" and enhanced strength.

I don't see how Batman gets past the Winter Soldier.

JayDaDon
Yeah I dont see that happening either considering Bucky was clearly also on the Serum himself.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by deathlife
In Winter Soldier, Cap displayed wrestling, judo and boxing skills.

He was a legitimate beast.

The Winter Soldier displayed all of the above plus a little "gun kata" and enhanced strength.

I don't see how Batman gets past the Winter Soldier.

Disables his arm with that emp gun he had and its over for WS.

JayDaDon
He still has another good arm and he's on the SSS. Who's to say his arm doesn't reboot at a certain point like it did against black widow?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JayDaDon
He still has another good arm and he's on the SSS. Who's to say his arm doesn't reboot at a certain point like it did against black widow?

Nothing, but the fact he prolly has more uses out of that gun then she had those mini emps? If bat is good at once thing, he's good at finding a weakness and exploiting it.

Inhuman
Disables his arm with that emp gun he had and its over for WS.

Is this before or after Bucky shoots/stabs bruce in the face?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is this before or after Bucky shoots/stabs bruce in the face?

Per his argument, WS isn't allowed to fight back.

KingD19
Bucky booted a guy like 20 feet into that Quinjet engine, jumped from a highway overpass down to street level without any problems, slammed onto pavement at like 40+mph with no injury. Even without his arm he's clearly superhuman.

Time Immemorial
Per his argument, WS isn't allowed to fight back.

Since you never saw the movie, how would you know. And when did I say that masterbator? laughing

grimify
he could do 1, maybe 2, but no chance on 3

Silent Master
Batman dies.

Dream Stuff
Bale clears mission 1 easily enough if he uses stealth to take down Baltroc (a reasonable assumption, I think) instead of trying to win a fight.

mission 2: Assuming that he can somehow use the electricity in his suit to quickly overload the magnetic cuff or surprise the guy putting it on with his forearm shurikens, he stands a decent chance of actually getting out of that elevator alive by just breaking out and gliding away.

He has no chance against WS. Hydra wins.

tkitna
Just saw the movie. Batman might be able to beat Batroc, but fails on the other two.

Also, there's no way in hell movie Batman could ever take Cap in H2H. It would take 3 to 5 Batmen to make the fight decent. Cap was a beast in that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.