Starkiller in StarWars rebels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
do u guys think that starkiller will be in Starwars rebels? George luke-ass confirmed him canon do u think starkiller is still training with vader since rebels takes place in 5 BBY do u think that kota's militia along with rebel senators from the rebel alliance and starkiller doesn't form the alliance but is in the rebel alliance?

PTforthewin
Sure mr.ptisawesome I think it's a good idea

DARTH POWER
No they've said TFU isnt official canon now. Vader's new boy will be the Inquisitor.

Q99
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
No they've said TFU isnt official canon now.

Eh, they said *one part* of it isn't (when the rebellion forms).

That said, never bet on a show following off existing EU canon.

DARTH POWER
No, Pablo Hidalgo clearly said TFU is non canon. But yeah that's probably the reason why. Plus the fact it would come into conflict with the time period of Rebels.

King Joker
Didn't he delete that tweet in which he claimed that?

DARTH POWER
^ Not sure? Why does that mean he took it back? He never stated that he took it back.

Besides TFU won't be compatible with Rebels, so it makes sense to be the first thing to be thrown out of canon.

Syndicate
Doubtful.

Lord Stark
It is quite possible the VA seemed rather excited about the prospect of either Maul, Starkiller or Maul.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
It is quite possible the VA seemed rather excited about the prospect of either Maul, Starkiller or Maul.

I could see Maul in flashbacks, but Maul's fate is being covered in an office Dark Hose comic (and yes, official-official).

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
I could see Maul in flashbacks, but Maul's fate is being covered in an office Dark Hose comic (and yes, official-official).

Doesn't mean he dies in the comic though. I'd rather they kill such a main character on TV tbh. To bring Maul back on TV but then to kill him in a comic would be a huge disservice to him.

Vensai
Doubtful. TFU will probably become noncanon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.