Batman vs The Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Batman takes on Garth Ennis's The Boys(Billy Butcher, Wee Hughie, Mother's Milk, The Frenchman, and The Female)

A. Pre- Crisis Bats. Random encounter.

B. Pre- Crisis Bats. Knows that someone is out to kill him, but doesn't know who.

C. New 52 Bats. Random encounter.

D. New 52 Bats. Knows that someone is out to kill him, but doesn't know who.

maxivitopowe
he dies horribly

what did the bat do to you?

Dr Will Hatch
He took eight years off! *Shakes fist at Bruce*

Time Immemorial
No love for the Batman these days laughing out loud

Dr Will Hatch
I love Batman, but I love the works of Ennis just as much, if not more. Everyone should be taken down a peg once in a while. big grin

But seriously, I didn't know that this would be a curbstomp.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No love for the Batman these days laughing out loud have you read The Boys? if so provide an adequate answer, if you haven't, would you kindly not speak

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I love Batman, but I love the works of Ennis just as much, if not more. Everyone should be taken down a peg once in a while. big grin

But seriously, I didn't know that this would be a curbstomp. their physical assets (strength, durability,damage soak, ) are more on par with with DD, Cap, and Spidey but IMO they can't keep up with them

Dr Will Hatch
Ah, OK.

Would Bruce still be f.ucked with a day of prep?

maxivitopowe
if he's willing to kill or seriously maim then no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.