Trion Jug vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Trion heads to Mt. Olympus to test his power on Zeus.

guy222
Zeus

JuggernautMania
Trion bust his face. Zeus doesnt have the feats to stand up let alone beat someone like trion.

Stoic
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Trion bust his face. Zeus doesnt have the feats to stand up let alone beat someone like trion.

And Trion has the feats to beat Zeus with all of his appearances?

JuggernautMania
Trion destroyed dimensions with punches. zeus lost his teeth from ares punching him smile

SamZED
TBF ares himself took a dump on time with a punch when he fought X-man. Maybe him hurting Zeus is another bs feat.

JuggernautMania
zeus has been hurt all the time by ares, she hulk and namor, hercules atc atc. Zeus is always portrayed that way, his power is in his magic but he has a problem in physical fights. his best showing is beating up Hulk but that was also because his magic fists canceled hulks healing factor, and without his healing factor many could take hulk down and easily. Zeus was shown to get hurt and put on his ass by much lesser than a guy who break a dimension with each punch.

Terryc250
Zeus is Odin's equal, he's above trion juggs.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Terryc250
Zeus is Odin's equal, he's above trion juggs.

please show me feats of zeus that put his as odin equal.

God Cloth Seiya
Physically speaking

Trion > Zeus > Hulk

Zeus beat Hulk in h2h alone so I'm not sure why people are saying Zeus is on a level of Ares and Hercules.

SamZED
Pretty sure HF cancelling punches is just a KMC myth/assumption. Zeus just messed him up bad.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty sure HF cancelling punches is just a KMC myth/assumption. Zeus just messed him up bad.

People stated that his punches directly cancelled his HF?!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
People stated that his punches directly cancelled his HF?!

He Whose Mania Cannot Be Stopped believes so.

Wei Phoenix
You'd think that they would've commented on that in the issue itself to show a unique ability and feat for Zeus while at the same time saving face for Hulk. I'm inclined to believe that he doesn't possess that for that very reason.

JuggernautMania

think about that from the next point of view. hulks healing factor is able to heal him from getting all his flesh burned up to his skeleton in a moment. no matter how brutal the physical damage he recieved he should be able to heal. when someone is able to heal from almost a skeleton no matter how bad the physical damage is, that person will heal up. however what we saw is zeus fists glowing with lightning punching hulk and his healing factor was canceled he couldnt heal. thats magic effect all day long.

zopzop
think about that from the next point of view. hulks healing factor is able to heal him from getting all his flesh burned up to his skeleton in a moment. no matter how brutal the physical damage he recieved he should be able to heal. when someone is able to heal from almost a skeleton no matter how bad the physical damage is, that person will heal up. however what we saw is zeus fists glowing with lightning punching hulk and his healing factor was canceled he couldnt heal. thats magic effect all day long.
Didn't Hephaestus say that Hulk was touched by Zeus' magic and that's why he wasn't healing? I could have sworn I saw that scan posted on this forum.

SamZED
think about that from the next point of view. hulks healing factor is able to heal him from getting all his flesh burned up to his skeleton in a moment. no matter how brutal the physical damage he recieved he should be able to heal. when someone is able to heal from almost a skeleton no matter how bad the physical damage is, that person will heal up. however what we saw is zeus fists glowing with lightning punching hulk and his healing factor was canceled he couldnt heal. thats magic effect all day long. Healing factors are written differently all the time, doesn't necessary mean it's magical punches especially since it was never stated iirc. Deadpool and Wolverine have healed from nukes in moments yet their HF have been taxed out on many occasions and if anything can tax out Hulk's HF why not a beating from a Skyfather? HF canceling punches was just a theory someone came up with.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Hephaestus say that Hulk was touched by Zeus' magic and that's why he wasn't healing? I could have sworn I saw that scan posted on this forum.

"You've been hit by Zeus. Your strength won't return for a long time and your wounds will only heal fast enough..."

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863252/Incredible_Hulks_622_018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863253/Incredible_Hulks_622_019.jpg.html

To keep them fed.

How did he know Hulk strength was depleted (and he couldn't amp) and his healing factor was gone?

DarkSaint85
Because Zeus' punches are just that strong. And Hephaestus knows this.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because Zeus' punches are just that strong. And Hephaestus knows this.

So they knew Hulk would go months without his healing factor and true super strength?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863257/Incredible_Hulks_622_022.jpg.html

SamZED
"Fast enough to keep them fed" way I understand it they'll be eating him as fast as he heals and he won't heal very fast because his HF is taxed out after being brutally "hit by Zeus". Doesn't mean he was canceling his HF with punches he was throwing IMO that sounds far fetched.

carver9
"Fast enough to keep them fed" way I understand it they'll be eating him as fast as he heals and he won't heal very fast because he's HF is taxed out after being brutally "hit by Zeus".

His healing factor didn't return until some months after, along with his strength and his strength was gone. You are interpreting it wrong because everything he said was true. His strength and his healing factor was near gone.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
So they knew Hulk would go months without his healing factor and true super strength?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863257/Incredible_Hulks_622_022.jpg.html

Where does it say that he goes months without healing factor/strength?

Long months will pass before he FORGETS MY WRATH.

I like how you add things that aren't there...it says, plain as day, that he wouldn't forget how badly he was beaten.

And you add he loses his strength/HF for those months. Might as well add in that Zeus stole his pants for those months.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where does it say that he goes months without healing factor/strength?

Long months will pass before he FORGETS MY WRATH.

I like how you add things that aren't there...it says, plain as day, that he wouldn't forget how badly he was beaten.

And you add he loses his strength/HF for those months. Might as well add in that Zeus stole his pants for those months.

I didn't say he outright said it, that part is how "I" interpreted it since he did go months without his healing factor. The rest is in point.

Lol at the pants comment.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
His healing factor didn't return until some months after, along with his strength and his strength was gone. You are interpreting it wrong because everything he said was true. His strength and his healing factor was near gone. Was is ever stated that his HF and strength were gone as a result of his fight with Zeus? If so then it changes everything and you're right. But those scans alone do not prove that and it feels like a free interpretation of those scenes, like looking for proof that just isn't there.

Stoic
Was is ever stated that his HF and strength were gone as a result of his fight with Zeus? If so then it changes everything and you're right. But those scans alone do not prove that and it feels like a free interpretation of those scenes, like looking for proof that just isn't there.

Well his HF was gone, this much is certain. it would be really, and I mean really ridiculous to think that mere physical punches would make the Hulk lose his HF when he has taken hits that has done far worse to him. Zeus in other words cheated. The match was supposed to be only H2H, and yet Zeus' fists were glowing with magical energy. All the same, I'm still trying to understand why Trion would beat Zeus, just because he tore through a dimension. Others below Zeus have also done so, but does that mean that they would beat Zeus?

SamZED
Originally posted by Stoic
Well his HF was gone, this much is certain. it would be really, and I mean really ridiculous to think that mere physical punches would make the Hulk lose his HF when he has taken hits that has done far worse to him. Zeus in other words cheated. The match was supposed to be only H2H, and yet Zeus' fists were glowing with magical energy. All the same, I'm still trying to understand why Trion would beat Zeus, just because he tore through a dimension. Others below Zeus have also done so, but does that mean that they would beat Zeus? I agree it would be ridiculous if his HF was gone for months, logic dictates something happened to it. But if it was only temporarily slowed during and after the fight..I don't find it hard to believe that in that particular instance the writer intended for it to happen due to the taken damage. Especially considering who his opponent was.

carver9
Well his HF was gone, this much is certain. it would be really, and I mean really ridiculous to think that mere physical punches would make the Hulk lose his HF when he has taken hits that has done far worse to him. Zeus in other words cheated. The match was supposed to be only H2H, and yet Zeus' fists were glowing with magical energy. All the same, I'm still trying to understand why Trion would beat Zeus, just because he tore through a dimension. Others below Zeus have also done so, but does that mean that they would beat Zeus?

I think amping his strength caused him pain as well. His strength was jacked up as well. Hell, a dinosaur bite almost killed him.

Stoic
I agree it would be ridiculous if his HF was gone for months, logic dictates something happened to it. But if it was only temporarily slowed during and after the fight..I don't find it hard to believe that in that particular instance the writer intended for it to happen due to the taken damage. Especially considering who his opponent was.

Physical trauma is physical trauma, what Zeus hit the Hulk with, was something more than just physical. Abuse has never been a problem for the Hulk in the past, so Zeus pretty much hit him with the nerf bat.

SamZED
Physical trauma is physical trauma, what Zeus hit the Hulk with, was something more than just physical. Abuse has never been a problem for the Hulk in the past, so Zeus pretty much hit him with the nerf bat. I think I remember his HF being taxed out before. Depends on the amount of trauma and the opponent IMO.

Stoic
I think I remember his HF being taxed out before. Depends on the amount of trauma and the opponent IMO.

I don't recall even once. I can't quite remember the time you may be speaking of. There may have been a time when the Hulk Busters hit him with something, and caused his healing factor to operate slower, but not this way. I know it's happened to Wolverine as well, but I don't recall the Hulk ever having a tough time healing. it wouldn't be beyond Zeus' power range to simply cancel out his HF though. All the same, he said that he would limit himself to H2H, and he used powers against the Hulk. I'm not arguing for the Hulk, because even if he went world breaker, they could have written Zeus to use all of his powers.

The Hulk in the End story was eaten down to a stomach, and he healed, so I really think that Zeus mucked with his powers. Hephaestus did mention something to lean towards this belief.

carver9
I don't recall even once. I can't quite remember the time you may be speaking of. There may have been a time when the Hulk Busters hit him with something, and caused his healing factor to operate slower, but not this way. I know it's happened to Wolverine as well, but I don't recall the Hulk ever having a tough time healing. it wouldn't be beyond Zeus' power range to simply cancel out his HF though. All the same, he said that he would limit himself to H2H, and he used powers against the Hulk. I'm not arguing for the Hulk, because even if he went world breaker, they could have written Zeus to use all of his powers.

The Hulk in the End story was eaten down to a stomach, and he healed, so I really think that Zeus mucked with his powers. Hephaestus did mention something to lean towards this belief.

The Zom Strange punches were worse. Not only did Zom punch this same Hulk more times than Zeus did, he was punching him so hard that he was punching holes clean through Hulk

JuggernautMania
Healing factors are written differently all the time, doesn't necessary mean it's magical punches especially since it was never stated iirc. Deadpool and Wolverine have healed from nukes in moments yet their HF have been taxed out on many occasions and if anything can tax out Hulk's HF why not a beating from a Skyfather? HF canceling punches was just a theory someone came up with.

healing factors writen differently however this is not a maner of the healing factor operating slower or weaker, its a matter of the healing factor simply gone. physical damage cant make the healing factor disappear it doesnt make sense and doesnt work that way. aside of that there is the fact that hepestos told hulk the exact temp of his healing, he will only be able to heal fast enough to regrow his organs for the vultures to eat. that means zeus casted a magic on hulk and controlled his healing factor.

Terryc250
please show me feats of zeus that put his as odin equal.
Odin stated it himself. Not everything has to do with feats. Just because the Living Tribunal doesn't have speed feats, doesn't mean hes slower than Captain America. Just because Galactus doesn't have lifting feats, doesn't mean he can't lift more than Collosus. Trion Juggs isnt skyfather level.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Terryc250
Odin stated it himself. Not everything has to do with feats. Just because the Living Tribunal doesn't have speed feats, doesn't mean hes slower than Captain America. Just because Galactus doesn't have lifting feats, doesn't mean he can't lift more than Collosus. Trion Juggs isnt skyfather level.

no no no thats not enough to cut the cake. i dont give a damn about meaningless statements when all the feats he has say otherwise. i dont give a damn what odin says when zeus gets knocked on his anus by she hulk, namor, hercules, ares, and almost anyone who goes physical with him. when it takes him days to defeat thor. thats not an odin equal. beside that when the comics says zeus is odin equal it can mean that he is an equal to him by reputation and title. the king of the gods. one is a king of gods and the other as well. however by feats there is a big gap between them.

galactus eats planets for lunch, it will be dumb to say he cant lift more than colossus.
living tribunal can manipulate time reality anything he wants, he can make himself as fast or as storng as he wants, again dumb to think say that.
Zeus on the other hand has what feats exactly to suggest he is equal to odin? His best feat so far is beating hulk. wooooo it sure takes an elite skyfather to beat up hulk he?

All the preety girls call me tai...

zeel
im assuming jugs wins this. I have always been under the impression Zeus was on par with hercules in NATURAL strength levels. I'm sure through amping he could far surpass that, enough to beat this version of jugs. Don't know.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zeel
im assuming jugs wins this. I have always been under the impression Zeus was on par with hercules in NATURAL strength levels. I'm sure through amping he could far surpass that, enough to beat this version of jugs. Don't know. I don't think Zeus has ever been portrayed as anywhere near Hercules level in any showing. Same thing with Odin as well.

Maybe they're just naturally stronger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.