The Darkness W/ Venom Symbipte) vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Jackie Estacado has the Venom symbiote. The battle takes place in a desolate area at night. There are street lights, but Jackie manages to take them out with some well placed web shots as the battle begins.
Jackie knows full well how the symbiotic link works, and has been melded with it for several years in this instance.

Who is the master of the night?

No BFR.

Who wins?

Stoic
Whoops the title got messed up lol. Anyways you guys get it.

Stoic
Yeah so who wins this?

carver9
Darkness after a good fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Darkness after a good fight.

I think that if Venom had the Darkness powers, he'd be bad-ass big grin. I mean he'd have another gear.

guy222
Agreed

TheLordofMurder
Mist form plus a barrage of lighting strikes...

Easy win for Drac...

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Mist form plus a barrage of lighting strikes...

Easy win for Drac...

Can he perform both at the same time?

Epicurus
Dracula wins with ease.

deathslash
The guy that punked the silver surfer should probably win.

SquallX
Do you guys even know anything about Jackie? I actually see the symbiote being more of A drag to Jackie. The symbiote bring nothing to the table that the Darkness don't already have. Hell, the Darkness is far more powerful and more versatile than the symbiote can hope to be.

The so called punking SS as a big feat means nothing. It's like me using SS being punked by the Black Panther as a way to defies Panthers level of power. I see both feats as nothing but pis.

Jackie after the Artifacts saga was able to manipulate the whole world and recreated it in his own image. He was able bring back his death girlfriend back to life, and made her the mother of Hope.

He was able to remove Sarah Pennizi, the witchBlade owner as Hope mother and put a dead woman in her place. He also mind wipe the whole world.

8swords
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you guys even know anything about Jackie? I actually see the symbiote being more of A drag to Jackie. The symbiote bring nothing to the table that the Darkness don't already have. Hell, the Darkness is far more powerful and more versatile than the symbiote can hope to be.

The so called punking SS as a big feat means nothing. It's like me using SS being punked by the Black Panther as a way to defies Panthers level of power. I see both feats as nothing but pis.

Jackie after the Artifacts saga was able to manipulate the whole world and recreated it in his own image. He was able bring back his death girlfriend back to life, and made her the mother of Hope.

He was able to remove Sarah Pennizi, the witchBlade owner as Hope mother and put a dead woman in her place. He also mind wipe the whole world.

exactly, which brings me to stoics other thread darkness vs juggernaut. you adding the symbiote doesnt do much.

SquallX
Originally posted by 8swords
exactly, which brings me to stoics other thread darkness vs juggernaut. you adding the symbiote doesnt do much.

It's because most of them don't know much about the Darkness.

One of the Darkness best early on feat, happened in the third issue or so, was bringing Jackie back to life after he purposely burned himself alive after he killed his uncle Paulie in a fire.

Jackie was burned so badly that the only thing that was left were his teeth, and the Darkness brought him back.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
It's because most of them don't know much about the Darkness.

One of the Darkness best early on feat, happened in the third issue or so, was bringing Jackie back to life after he purposely burned himself alive after he killed his uncle Paulie in a fire.

Jackie was burned so badly that the only thing that was left were his teeth, and the Darkness brought him back.

Yep you're correct I only read the first 10-15 comics of the Darkness, and stopped. Nice to know that he is that powerful.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep you're correct I only read the first 10-15 comics of the Darkness, and stopped. Nice to know that he is that powerful.

Yeah, the darkness is pretty powerful.

One of Jackie's trade marks is to use the darkness inside of you and rip you apart from the inside out.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic

Yeah, the darkness is pretty powerful. Jackie with all of his feats only control a portion if the Darkness.

One of Jackie's trade marks is to use the darkness inside of you and rip you apart from the inside out. Or shoots bullets made out of the Darkness itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.