Most powerful Master/Aprentice duo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who do you think is the most powerful master apprentice duo in starwars history?

I am removing any involving Yoda, Luke or Sidious from this competition to give the others an actual chance.

Emperordmb
Bane and Zannah, and Tenebrous and Plagueis both come to mind right off the top of my head

WildBantha88
Bane/Zannah
Tenebrous/Plagueis
Obi-wan/Anakin
Kun/Uliq
Vader/Galen
Dooku/Ventress
Revan/Malak
Traya/Nihilus

Are all good ones

Intrepid37
Plagueis and Sidious.

Nalaniel
- Tenebrous and Plagueis
- Bane and Zannah
- Kun and Uliq
- Maul and Savage

Q99
Some notable ones:

Vitiate and Exal Kressh (mostly on Vitiate, of course, but still quite powerful)

Thon and Nomi

Krayt and Wyyrlok

Katarn and Mara Jade (helps that they're *both* 'master')

Lumiya and Caedus

Astor Ebligis
Bane and Zannah are the best.

Intrepid37
Bane and Zannah are among the weakest duo in the entire mythos, lol.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bane/Zannah
Tenebrous/Plagueis
Obi-wan/Anakin
Kun/Uliq
Vader/Galen
Dooku/Ventress
Revan/Malak
Traya/Nihilus

Are all good ones

Oneness
I'm gonna hafta ta go wit Plagueis and Sidious.

Originally posted by Q99
Vitiate and Exal Kressh (mostly on Vitiate, of course, but still quite powerful) I like this one, some crazy sorcerers here.

However, arcane power doesn't translate to the ability to win battles as well as strength in the Force and a good ole prescient affinity with the lightsaber.

Gethzerion could drop an army of Stormstroopers with a snap of the finger and I doubt she'd take out Mark Hammil from Episode 7.

This is why I maintain that Plagueis + Sidious > any other master and apprentice combo, even if they are somewhat out of their depth in the arcane arts their power levels are comparable.

Q99
Exal, unlike her master, uses the saber. So in a fight, she'd guard while he casts... and his force powers *are* crazy powerful and capable of dropping high-level Jedi/sith.

A sorcerer + bladeuser is arguably a better combo than two of the same type.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Plagueis and Sidious.

I removed any involving sidous from this competition.

PTforthewin
Shaak Ti, Maris Brood

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I removed any involving sidous from this competition.

Additionally, the strongest duo involving Sidious isn't Plagueis and Sids anyway, it's cloneSids and Luke.

Darth Abonis
Cade Skywalker and Wolf Sazen.

NTJack0
Luke and Ghost Luke.

S_W_LeGenD
Sith Emperor (Vitiate) and Exal Kressh

Q99
Lesse, to compile a list of the most mentioned:

Bane/Zannah
Tenebrous/Plagueis
Kun/Uliq
Vitiate/Exal Kressh

PTforthewin
Vader/Marek, Tenebrous/plagueis, Kyle Katarn/ Jaden Korr, Kit Fisto/Nahdaar Vebb

carthage
Anyone who had Plagueis for a mentor and a teacher would have a powerful teacher. Arguably, the same for Bane as he went out of his way to give Zannah all the tools he had to teach her about the ways of the Sith. Plagueis even would bond with his student which goes well beyond standard fare for the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.