Most Force athletic ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astor Ebligis
Basically which character has the greatest combination of Force enhanced physical attributes?

I'm thinking Bane's gotta be hard to beat considering he has imo the best speed feats in canon, and yet was absolutely massive and known for his physical strength.

Any other contenders?

Intrepid37
You mean like speed, strength and resilience?

Astor Ebligis
Yeah, plus stuff like stamina.

Intrepid37
Sidious and Luke. After them, Yoda and Plagueis.

Astor Ebligis
Bane's speed feats outstrip all of theirs, and he's built like Alistair Overeem and strength was his primary attribute.

How do the others compare?

Nephthys
Strength was Savage Opress's primary attribute, yet Sidious still blocked him with one hand.

Bane is up there though.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Bane's speed feats outstrip all of theirs, and he's built like Alistair Overeem and strength was his primary attribute.

How do the others compare?
Bane's speed feats are landslides below theirs. His strength feats are good but not incredible.

Stealth Moose
Plagueis, obv.

http://rbgsocialclub.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/kenyanrunner1.jpg

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Nephthys
Strength was Savage Opress's primary attribute, yet Sidious still blocked him with one hand.

The point is that Bane's speed is as good as it is, and yet his strength is his primary attribute. Obv Savage isn't really all that powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Who beats him?

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Bane's speed feats are landslides below theirs. His strength feats are good but not incredible.

Rain feat is the best speed feat in the mythos, bar none.

Galan007
Bruu Jun-Fan.

/thread thumb up

The_Tempest
Sidious and Luke. After them, Yoda and Plagueis.

thumb up

Stealth Moose

HestiZONE Trace begs to differ.

Astor Ebligis
How?

Nephthys
The point is that Bane's speed is as good as it is, and yet his strength is his primary attribute. Obv Savage isn't really all that powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Who beats him?

I know, but don't underestimate Sidious et el. They are very impressive as well.

Tulak Hord. estahuh

Intrepid37
Not even remotely close.

Astor Ebligis
Not even remotely close.

Let me make sure I have your attention first:
http://imgur.com/r/booty/XemD23e

So...they let the monkey out of it's cage. Did they lure you out with a trail of bananas, chicken and Kool Aid? Maybe a welfare whore named Shaniqua who's had more abortions than she has teeth. As long as she got da booty, what does it matter, right? Or maybe they just have some cotton they need you to pick. Back in those fields, n*gger.

Nephthys
no expression

How about you ****ing shut up Astor. Even if you're joking.

Intrepid37
So...they let the monkey out of it's cage. Did they lure you out with a trail of bananas, chicken and Kool Aid? Maybe a welfare whore named Shaniqua who's had more abortions than she has teeth. As long as she got da booty, what does it matter, right? Or maybe they just have some cotton they need you to pick. Back in those fields, n*gger.
I'm black. I'm going to kill myself because you just said that.

SIDIOUS 66

If that is Bane's best speed feat, then no it's not. Not by a long shot. Moving a lightsaber fast enough to form a shield, which was already in process before the full extent of the downpour, to block a rain storm has been replicated by many force users.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nephthys
no expression

How about you ****ing shut up Astor. Even if you're joking. For some idiotic reason, he's indirectly quoting Digi's most recent racist post in the CBvF:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362941&pagenumber=12036

And yes, he's an idiot for randomly reposting it for no reason whatsoever. thumb up

Stealth Moose
Wow.

Badabing
Let me make sure I have your attention first:
http://imgur.com/r/booty/XemD23e

So...they let the monkey out of it's cage. Did they lure you out with a trail of bananas, chicken and Kool Aid? Maybe a welfare whore named Shaniqua who's had more abortions than she has teeth. As long as she got da booty, what does it matter, right? Or maybe they just have some cotton they need you to pick. Back in those fields, n*gger. Intrepid is not an example of a model KMC poster. I've considered his ban in the past. But do not think that whatever faults Intrepid has gives you the right to post racist remarks. Digi is a mod and I can't ban him, only Raz can deal with mods. But you, I can ban without any trouble. Consider this before you post racist remarks, joking or not.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Badabing
Intrepid is not an example of a model KMC poster. I've considered his ban in the past. But do not think that whatever faults Intrepid has gives you the right to post racist remarks. Digi is a mod and I can't ban him, only Raz can deal with mods. But you, I can ban without any trouble. Consider this before you post racist remarks, joking or not.
That's rude.

Badabing
That's rude. Pledge your KMC life to Raptor Bada, LiZod, Raptalian Stallion, Jurassic Gigolo, LiZord, and maybe I'll be nicer. sneer

Oneness
Basically which character has the greatest combination of Force enhanced physical attributes?

I'm thinking Bane's gotta be hard to beat considering he has imo the best speed feats in canon, and yet was absolutely massive and known for his physical strength.

Any other contenders? He was nothing.

It's either Luke or it's HoT.

DarthAnt66
Not even remotely close.
He ran at bullet speed...857m/s (half a mile per second).

ares834
Malak.

When he used force drain on a Jedi who moved a respectable 15% of the speed of light.

smile

DarthAnt66
I like this. I will use this to my advantage for now on until forever.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Badabing
Intrepid is not an example of a model KMC poster. I've considered his ban in the past.

This was so unexpected. laughing out loud

and glorious

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
Malak.

When he used force drain on a Jedi who moved a respectable 15% of the speed of light.

smile
Wait...so Bane's speed feat was only 857m/s.
According to this, Malak's speed was 170,059.865 m/s.
THAT'S 380,413 MILES AN HOUR!

Nephthys
Lol narutoforums.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by ares834
Malak.

smile This is one of the guys' posts at the bottom:

Holy shit. Narutoforums is serious business. haermm

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
HestiZONE Trace begs to differ.

So true.

How?

She tore apart nine zombies with her bare hands in the time it took a whiphid bounty hunter to yell "get down!" She was moving so fast that said whiphid seemed to be in slow-motion

Also, while he was halfway through yelling that he fired an arrow which she snatched out of the air, snapped in two and used to kill two of those zombies.

Emperordmb
Ima have to go with Bane and Plagueis

Nalaniel
Definitely Plagueis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.