The Avengers Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

The Avengers

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Ms.Marvel
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Vs

Juggernaut
Who also has the powers of Quicksilver, Magneto and Blob

God Cloth Seiya
Oh god.

Supermex
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Oh god.

Lmao

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut can only benefit from 1/3 of this amp you've given him.

NemeBro
I dunno, the speed of Quicksilver would make him faster than anyone in the Avengers.*

Magneto's powers are an obvious advantage, since this is a being who can already brawl with Hulk being given the power to amplify his strength even further (Can't Magneto, a strong human, amp himself to Colossus levels or so?).

* Thor technically has far better speed feats, but in terms of portrayal against other heroes, Piotr blows him out of the water. Also I know nothing of Ms. Marvel. At all.

Supermex
Originally posted by NemeBro
I dunno, the speed of Quicksilver would make him faster than anyone in the Avengers.*

Magneto's powers are an obvious advantage, since this is a being who can already brawl with Hulk being given the power to amplify his strength even further (Can't Magneto, a strong human, amp himself to Colossus levels or so?).

* Thor technically has far better speed feats, but in terms of portrayal against other heroes, Piotr blows him out of the water. Also I know nothing of Ms. Marvel. At all.

You forgot Blobs powers

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

The Avengers

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Ms.Marvel
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Vs

Juggernaut
Who also has the powers of Quicksilver, Magneto and Blob

I can't stop laughing.
laughing laughing laughing

NemeBro
Originally posted by Supermex
You forgot Blobs powers Blob really doesn't contribute much of anything though, lol.

Supermex
Blob really doesn't contribute much of anything though, lol.

Take that back!!
The power of blubber is no joke at that speed..

Supermex
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I can't stop laughing.
laughing laughing laughing

Stop lol at Blubbernuat!!

KingD19
Yes, Magneto can physically amp himself. And Blob is a Class 80-90 guy as well, or possibly higher depending on how you view his feats. That's 2 rough Class 100 amps on top of his already up there strength, and he can hit even harder because now he can move fast enough to cross half the world in a minute or so. On top of that his unstoppability is now just probably ridiculous. There's also Cap's shield being made into a weapon, Iron Man's effectiveness being further lessened, Cain being able to amp himself even further by drawing energy from other planets...etc, etc, etc.

golem370
juggernaut should wins without the amps

Supermex
Originally posted by golem370
juggernaut should wins without the amps

Its Blubbernuat

Flyattractor
This thread would appear to have a very high level for Fanboy Aura induced Aneurism in it.

thumb up

pym-ftw
I don't believe in your big 7.

Juggy wins

KingD19
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This thread would appear to have a very high level for Fanboy Aura induced Aneurism in it.

thumb up

With his normal powers in addition to the others there is no way he can lose. Not in a forum fight anyway.

Supermex
Dont underestimate the Avengers

Lord Feron
Juggs is generally a dumbass.. I am not sure how well he will do with magneto's powers. As for quicksilver I guess he would just attack much faster now. Which is something he could accumulate to fairly quickly.

I think Juggs still wins.

KingD19
Cain's never been dumb. He's been reliant on his powers, but never dumb like say Rhino or Absorbing Man. And I'm sure when he got the powers, he was given knowledge on how to use them. He might as well not have them if he can't utilize them properly.

Supermex
Originally posted by KingD19
Cain's never been dumb. He's been reliant on his powers, but never dumb like say Rhino or Absorbing Man. And I'm sure when he got the powers, he was given knowledge on how to use them. He might as well not have them if he can't utilize them properly.

True true

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by KingD19
And Blob is a Class 80-90 guy as well, or possibly higher depending on how you view his feats. That's 2 rough Class 100 amps on top of his already up there strength, .

Eh, Unless Blob has much better feats then I'm aware adding his strength to Cain's would be an insignificant upgrade.

Tony Stark

no expression

Xplosive
Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.