Rhino vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

pym-ftw
Carnage more times than not.

SamZED
Carnage every single time. No contest. At all.

StiltmanFTW
Deadpool beats them both.

sad

SamZED
True true. cool

carver9
Rhino should win this.

SamZED
How?

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
How?

Stronger and more durable. I'm referring to his non jobbing self. I have never seen Carnage treat Spiderman the way Rhino has done a couple of time.

StiltmanFTW
Fun fact: carver is taking Rhino's side, only because he used to be a part-time Hulk villain.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Stronger and more durable. I'm referring to his non jobbing self. I have never seen Carnage treat Spiderman the way Rhino has done a couple of time. Spider-man has beaten Rhino a lot more often than he has Carnage. In fact he's never beaten Carnage. Cassidy is strong enough to hurt Rhino, his damage sock is a lot better than Rhino's, he's displayed HF that'd make Deadpool jealous, he has razor sharp blades that'd work well against Rhino's unprotected face, and he can easily take him over like he did a team of Avengers along with a small city. I say this is 10/10 in his favor.

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
Carnage every single time. No contest. At all.

8swords
Originally posted by carver9
Rhino should win this.

thanks carver, now i am 100% sure that carnage wins this, spite even

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.