Proof Anakin Skywalker had the highest natural midichlorian count in history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astor Ebligis
^^^^

Nephthys
*Prove that.

Astor Ebligis
Respond to the One Sith VS Sith Order (SWTOR ERA) pls.

Stealth Moose
Considering there's no universal midi-chlorian list, this remains unproven.

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Considering there's no universal midi-chlorian list, this remains unproven.

Indeed, it is merely extremely likely, seeing as his potential was so clearly above some of the conventionally-best of all time.

S_W_LeGenD
I suspect that Sith Emperor and Thanaton also had very high midichlorian count.

psmith81992
I suspect that the very idea of midichlorians is asinine.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I suspect that Sith Emperor and Thanaton also had very high midichlorian count.

Oh, sure, lots do. Revan, Ruin, Nomi, Satele, Palpatine, Yoda, etc.. All would I think fall into the 'naturally high count' category.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, sure, lots do. Revan, Ruin, Nomi, Satele, Palpatine, Yoda, etc.. All would I think fall into the 'naturally high count' category.
SWTOR(E) distinguishes Sith Emperor and Thanaton from others with the accolade of "supremely powerful." This led me to suspect that these two possibly have extremely high midichlorian count.

Darth Abonis
Can you please give me a scan or an exact quote where it says Thanaton was "supremely powerful"?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Can you please give me a scan or an exact quote where it says Thanaton was "supremely powerful"?
Sure:

"With Darth Zash subdued, the Sith Inquisitor inherits her power base and becomes a Sith Lord. But the Inquisitor nearly looses everything after being caught in a trap devised by Darth Thanaton, a supremely powerful Sith and harsh traditionalist who bristles at the idea of former slave rising to sudden influence."

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Q99
Indeed, it is merely extremely likely, seeing as his potential was so clearly above some of the conventionally-best of all time.

I'd say merely the best of his time. On a larger scale, Anakin does not seem comparable to prodigies like Revan, Vitiate, or even Bane.

Nephthys
Er, Anakin had more midichlorians than Yoda and Sidious. Lucas said that Anakin could become twice as powerful as Sidious, which I'm 99.99% sure translates into the highest potential ever.

Emperordmb
Yeah, and Anakin being you know... conceived by the force heavily implies this. As does the fact that his potential impressed even the Ones of Mortis.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Nephthys
Er, Anakin had more midichlorians than Yoda and Sidious. Lucas said that Anakin could become twice as powerful as Sidious, which I'm 99.99% sure translates into the highest potential ever.

I'd recheck your calculations there brosephine.

Nephthys
Why?

Astor Ebligis
Because Sidious wasn't really all that powerful. The only things he did that were truly great in the grand scheme of things weren't a product of his natural power, but ritual or arcane knowledge, such as the Force Storm and diminishing the lightside of the Force.

Nephthys
Cool story bro.

Darth Abonis
Yes he has the highest natural potential. It has been stated.

Astor Ebligis
Cool story bro.

nice rettubal you fool

DarthAnt66
Did you just say Sidious isn't powerful? laughing out loud
He's the stated superior to Vitiate and all the ancients.

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I'd say merely the best of his time. On a larger scale, Anakin does not seem comparable to prodigies like Revan, Vitiate, or even Bane.

I'd think he'd have a good chance against Revan and Bane... but that aside, his potential was clearly higher, Sidious was quite sure he'd become significantly stronger than either himself or Yoda.

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Because Sidious wasn't really all that powerful. The only things he did that were truly great in the grand scheme of things weren't a product of his natural power, but ritual or arcane knowledge, such as the Force Storm and diminishing the lightside of the Force.

He was an incredible duelist, that aside. His force power, able to throw back even Yoda. Etc..

Nephthys
nice rettubal you fool

I did not think there was even a need to dignify that with a real response. I mean, really?

Sidious has mindwiped millions of people on Coruscant. His lightning has turned a Sith Wyrm to ash, 3 dudes to charred skeletons and killed 50 guys in a single burst. He's telekinetically disintegrated a heavy metal object Leia threw at him and then her lightsaber and telekinetically dominated Count Dooku from across the galaxy, and Maul and Savage at the same damn time. He's blitzed 3 Jedi Council members in seconds, kept up with Yoda and is a confirmed master of all 7 lightsaber forms. He held off a monster like Savage Opress with a single hand, while holding off Maul and laughing his ass off. So while it is very much arguable whether Sidious truly is the best and most powerful Sith Lord to have ever lived, its outright lunacy to exclaim that Sidious isn't at the very least among the top candidates.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Did you just say Sidious isn't powerful? laughing out loud
He's the stated superior to Vitiate and all the ancients.

Sidious can't maintain his own form and is defeated by relative newbie Luke and co, Vitiate traps sith souls like pokemon, cleans out his dark council on a whim, keeps the Dread Masters on his faves, and mindrapes Revan while having his Grand Theft Me spais in every port, while maintaining an iron grip on a sith empire of millions and after having force nom'd his planet of birth.

K.

Astor Ebligis
I think Zannah might have the greatest potential of all.

Originally posted by Q99
I'd think he'd have a good chance against Revan and Bane... but that aside, his potential was clearly higher, Sidious was quite sure he'd become significantly stronger than either himself or Yoda.

Not sure I can agree with this. Bane was himself a prophesiced being, and grew in power at a far greater rate than Anakin, becoming arguably more powerful than Yoda and Sidious by the end of PoD (under 3 years of training).

Astor Ebligis
I did not think there was even a need to dignify that with a real response. I mean, really?

Sidious has mindwiped millions of people on Coruscant.

When and under what circumstances?

And yet Bane arguably has a better resume than this merely after around 2 and a half years of training.

DarthAnt66
arguably has a better resume than this merely after around 2 and a half years of training.
No he didn't...

DARTH POWER
^^^^

http://starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/characters/anakinskywalker/

He had the potential to be the most powerful Force-user ever

/thread.

The_Tempest
Obvious reference to political power, bro.

Astor Ebligis
had the potential to be the most powerful force-user ever =/= had the most force potential ever...

DARTH POWER
had the potential to be the most powerful force-user ever =/= had the most force potential ever...

What?

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Obvious reference to political power, bro.

Ah I see. Astor makes sense now.

Astor Ebligis
lol think about it. You'll see they don't actually mean the same thing.

Astor Ebligis
Basically he had the potential to be more powerful than anyone ever was before him, not more powerful than anyone before him had the potential to become.

In other words someone like Zannah may have had more potential, but only realised 70% of hers. So, maybe Anakin has the potential to become more powerful than Zannah's 70%, but it doesn't mean he has the potential to be more powerful than Zannah's 100%.

DARTH POWER
^ I get what your saying but I think "potential to be the most powerful Force-user ever" on top of his overpowering of The Ones on Mortis a feat that the Father claimed only the Chosen One could perform, all makes it clear that Skywalker's potential was greater than any one else's in the Saga. Remember The Ones were more powerful than any Jedi or Sith.

The interesting thing is it actually means Skywalker's potential was likely much greater than Lucas initially hinted at, which was like Double that of Sidious's.

Astor Ebligis
Just to clarify, we have:

1. The notion that he was conceived by midi-chlorians.
2. His midi-chlorian count was off the charts and far greater than anybody else on record.
3. Zonakin overpowering the Ones on Mortis, who are basically light/dark side aspects of the Force?
4. The fact that he was The Chosen One.

Anything from the Plagueis novel at all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.