Hulkling vs. Frenzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
cool What do you think?

guy222
Hulkling

zopzop
I love'd Frenzy during the AvX event. She was one of the X-Men's MVPS (along with Rachel and Iceman). I want to say she wins this too. I'd probably be wrong but I don't care big grin

YFZ 350
Why was she a MVP?

guy222
She awesome

StiltmanFTW
Hulkling did help Herc deal with Bobtry in Civil War.

zopzop
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Why was she a MVP?
She didn't job and was handling She-Hulk, Falcon, etc... I was always interested in her as a character but AvX made me fall in love with her.

YFZ 350
She fought She-Hulk during AVX?

zopzop
She fought She-Hulk during AVX?
Yup and did damn well against her. Exactly like before, so it wasn't a fluke.

Go Joanna!

YFZ 350
Can you get scans? I'd like to see that fight, I saw the first one where Frenzy popped her hard.

zopzop
Can you get scans? I'd like to see that fight, I saw the first one where Frenzy popped her hard.
Sadly no, and I've tried. Maybe another forum member can help out? I want them too, this time I'll save them to my HD.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
Sadly no, and I've tried. Maybe another forum member can help out? I want them too, this time I'll save them to my HD. Not sure I saw that either. Who won?

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Not sure I saw that either. Who won?
Looked like a close fight with Frenzy seemingly getting the upper hand they switched partners mid way and Rogue jumped in and took on She-Hulk.

juggernaut74
Can't find scans using Google. I remember Colossus slapping Frenzy around once or twice.

zopzop
Can't find scans using Google. I remember Colossus slapping Frenzy around once or twice.
http://s27.postimg.org/938dms32r/giphy.gif

juggernaut74
Can you get scans? I'd like to see that fight, I saw the first one where Frenzy popped her hard. I think he's on crack. They didn't really fight at all, I'm not even sure they hit each other.

maxivitopowe
she was fighting she hulk until rouge absorbed falcon/and she hulk and moon pushed his personalitiess into rougue

zopzop
I think he's on crack. They didn't really fight at all, I'm not even sure they hit each other.
http://s28.postimg.org/d17yq5ukp/she_hulk_13.jpg
roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut74
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
she was fighting she hulk until rouge absorbed falcon/and she hulk and moon pushed his personalitiess into rougue I know they fought but it was only one panel and he said it seemed Frenzy held and edge. I don't see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.