Rhino vs. Mr. Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
How do you think this will go? blink

pym-ftw
Rhino imo

StiltmanFTW
Hard to say. They're both jobbing a lot.

SamZED
Not current Rhino. Current Rhino is..well..dead. But before he died he was a beast.

StiltmanFTW
Recent Hyde wasn't jobbing either.

They're pretty much equals, except Hyde is smarter.

guy222
Agreed

zopzop
Am I the only one that thinks Hyde is a cool character? His best showing was probably vs Alpha Flight when he was shrugging off a few of their attacks before Sasquatch put his foot down and ended the fight.

Anyhoo, I'm going with Hyde.

SamZED
Rhino held his own against Wrecking crew. And after his wife died he went berserk. Armored Spider-man couldn't do jack to him, even move his arm an inch. When Pete got attacked by the sinister six (including Sandman and Electro) Rhino was the only one he had to talk out of fighting.

StiltmanFTW
Hyde beat Captain America.

/endthread

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

/endthread
What? When was this?

Go Hyde!
http://www.dailyraider.com/comics/alphaflight106/misterhyde.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Captain America series, old book, when Batroc had to step in and save Steve (not the first time he saved good ol' Captain).

Rogers wasn't at his best/got caught by surprise, but the main thing about it was that Hyde's power is fluctuating... that's why Cap dropped him in their previous encounter (Cap vs. Scorpion/Hyde with Falcon watching).

YFZ 350
Hyde wins.

SamZED

/endthread Both him and Agent Venom. Human form! eek!

StiltmanFTW
He sparred with Valkyrie in human form and was taking her train-exploding IF-esque punches, it doesn't work like with Brock who could just turn it off/on. As long as Flash's not separated with the symbiote, he has all the benefits.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe by human you meant Agent form, I'd argue it's superior to the monster form that reminds me of a (slightly) less hilarious Gargan stick out tongue

SamZED
Or Flash is just that good.big grin

When in agent form he seems above peak human I'd say. When he Venoms out his strength increases.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by SamZED
Rhino held his own against Wrecking crew. And after his wife died he went berserk. Armored Spider-man couldn't do jack to him, even move his arm an inch. When Pete got attacked by the sinister six (including Sandman and Electro) Rhino was the only one he had to talk out of fighting. and MysterioOriginally posted by StiltmanFTW
He sparred with Valkyrie in human form and was taking her train-exploding IF-esque punches, it doesn't work like with Brock who could just turn it off/on. As long as Flash's not separated with the symbiote, he has all the benefits. I swear his inner monologue said that he was struggling?

abhilegend
Rhino beat Thor.

vin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I swear his inner monologue said that he was struggling?

Of course he was struggling. As a human, he'd be dead.

It was also mentioned in his monologue that he was actively using his symbiote powers.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Rhino beat Thor.

vin

laughing out loud Yeah, that was great.

Hyde made Thor piss&shit himself with a normal handgun. Assguardian had to create a tornado to disarm Hyde, because one bullet would end it all.

zopzop
Hyde made Thor piss&shit himself with a normal handgun. Assguardian had to create a tornado to disarm Hyde, because one bullet would end it all.
laughing

abhilegend
Of course he was struggling. As a human, he'd be dead.

It was also mentioned in his monologue that he was actively using his symbiote powers.

laughing out loud Yeah, that was great.

Scans?

Flyattractor
I choose Super Smart Rhino from that one shot to beat Hyde.
Rhino Wins!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Scans?

2:10 - 2:40
SSfQog9f2Ew

Comic is basically the same, those cartoons were very faithful.

60 seconds limit, forgot about that. He was about to turn back to Donald. Still, hilarious he couldn't have just summoned Mjolnir.

"If I cover it with a kitchen napkin like a smart housewife, that assguardian will never find it." - Jane laughing out loud

abhilegend
2:10 - 2:40
SSfQog9f2Ew

Comic is basically the same, those cartoons were very faithful.

60 seconds limit, forgot about that. He was about to turn back to Donald. Still, hilarious he couldn't have just summoned Mjolnir.

"If I cover it with a kitchen napkin like a smart housewife, that assguardian will never find it." - Jane laughing out loud
crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.