Spider-Man Vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Spider-Man
Spectrum
Quicksilver

Vs

Flash B.A
Flash W.W
Flash J.G

Team Spider-Man has 1 day of one-sided before ambushing team B.A

Stoic
Originally posted by Crainez
Jay solos

How does he beat Monica?

God Cloth Seiya
Each flash could solo.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
How does he beat Monica? thumb up Monica solos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
How does he beat Monica?
Punches her in the speed force like he did to king of tears.

thumb up

Golgo13
Lol @ monica soloing. Flash wins.

pym-ftw
She is pure light, how can they affect her? She can literally wait till they pass out.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by pym-ftw
She is pure light, how can they affect her? She can literally wait till they pass out. She also sucks a terrible amount of cocks in fights

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
She is pure light, how can they affect her? She can literally wait till they pass out.
Flashes can affect energy beings.

srug

SamZED
With one sided prep and knowledge of the characters Spider-man solos in an ambush scenario.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by SamZED
With one sided prep and knowledge of the characters Spider-man solos in an ambush scenario.
How would he even effectively ambush Wally? seems the second he tried anything it wouldn't matter.

SamZED
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
How would he even effectively ambush Wally? seems the second he tried anything it wouldn't matter. He has a suit that makes him invisible and undetectable with sound in his basement. And i'm sure that by using some of his more exotic abilities Wally can sense him somehow but in character he's been ambushed before. Even by people without high-tech stealth suits.

Lek Kuen
He has a suit that makes him invisible and undetectable with sound in his basement. And i'm sure that by using some of his more exotic abilities Wally can sense him somehow but in character he's been ambushed before. Even by people without high-tech stealth suits.

And this suit's never failed to beat someone before they noticed?

SamZED
And this suit's never failed to beat someone before they noticed? He's built it not that long ago and only used like 3 times. It never failed iirc Kaine even used it to kill a monster that was stomping Avengers. Logan was able to smell it though.

Lek Kuen
Ahh. I have no idea about the shit he has now, I wasn't into super badass iron man Parker. I liked the smart kid with a lot a heart who won through quick thinking and wearing folks down, rather then just punking them with raw aresenal.

SamZED
Ahh. I have no idea about the shit he has now, I wasn't into super badass iron man Parker. I liked the smart kid with a lot a heart who won through quick thinking and wearing folks down, rather then just punking them with raw aresenal. heh I liked him that way too, but the kid has grown.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8413/freezecapsuls.th.jpg

Lek Kuen
heh I liked him that way too, but the kid has grown.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8413/freezecapsuls.th.jpg

I get that, but to me he was someone who was supposed to struggle and over come odds, all the scans that were floating around of him just casually stomping folks with new weapons just seemed not really a spider-man thing.

Flashmaster
Spider-Man looses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.