How many 1st Generation Jango clones where there by the end of the battle of endor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Besides Boba Fett where there any clone troopers that have thought since the battle of Geonosis?

Lord Lucien

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
17. what are there names

queeq
Huey, Dewey, Louie and then some.

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Besides Boba Fett where there any clone troopers that have thought since the battle of Geonosis?

Probably a lot! The Empire no doubt used the clones quite heavily in the following decades, but still considerable number would remain.

queeq
Really? How can we know?

I mean, they have accelerated growth. They must be in their fifties in the time of ANH. Not really top fit soldier material.

Q99
Originally posted by queeq
Really? How can we know?

I mean, they have accelerated growth. They must be in their fifties in the time of ANH. Not really top fit soldier material.

I'm not saying they're still on the line, just a lot are still alive and doing something.

I imagine there's a number of clone-only communities...

queeq

Lord Lucien
And the Clone Crematorium. The Clonatorium.

JediRobin23
Why would the empire stop clone production anyway?

queeq
Dunno. The movies don't tell us. Maybe it's too expensive. And unnecessary when your rule the galaxy and have no problem getting employees. Serve The Empire. See the Universe. Be a man and join the Stormtroopers.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
I'm not saying they're still on the line, just a lot are still alive and doing something.

I imagine there's a number of clone-only communities... any clones that where still doing battle in the imperial remnant?

PTforthewin
Really? How can we know?

I mean, they have accelerated growth. They must be in their fifties in the time of ANH. Not really top fit soldier material. there's no proof there accelerated aging continues after they reach there physical peak

Lord Lucien
any clones that where still doing battle in the imperial remnant? 15 of them.

queeq

Shakyamunison

queeq
And you should. Thinking about the PT causes a total lack of respect for these films. wink

Shakyamunison
And you should. Thinking about the PT causes a total lack of respect for these films. wink

That explains a lot.

They are like a base ball game. If you are not drunk, then the game is like WTF, why am I wasting my time.

laughing out loud

queeq

Shakyamunison

queeq
I think Lucas played a certain part in ruining Anakin too.

Q99
any clones that where still doing battle in the imperial remnant?

Maybe some, but they're old enough that they're likely to be in the strategy rooms, not the field, even if the accelerated aging stops.

By the time it's the 'remnant,' clones will effectively be 50-ish, or at least close to it.

Kamino tried to make a counter-clone army to rebel to get out of Imperial control. It failed.

No other world had as large cloning facilities as that, so shutting down most of them reduced it's threat.

Though cloning wasn't entirely abandoned- future clones had a wider variety of sources and supplemented recruited/conscripted troops.

queeq
Sounds like EU!

BobaFett117
Besides Boba Fett where there any clone troopers that have thought since the battle of Geonosis? Boba Fett wasn't a trooper, ARC, or commander. He was the first and unaltered clone.

queeq

BobaFett117
I got the first from looking up facts Boba Fett and reading the Republic Commando series. I never said he had altered growth either.

Lord Lucien
EU is non-canon. It's nonon.

queeq
It's called Legends now... so that doesn't count here.

Boba was just one that Jango asked for, unaltered.

relentless1
they would have probably died by the time of ROTJ, they did have accelerated growth after all...Rex and co are seen in Rebels though, that happened in between 3 and 4...closer to 4 seeing as how Leia is older, like late teens older in that show

queeq
It's not really explained.

relentless1
I always assumed that the Empire started human conscription the moment it was created in order to indoctrinate them to replace the clones

Lord Lucien
The AotC troopers were all 10 years old and were all in their, what? 20s or 30s? 2-3x aging. By RotJ they'd be 36 actually but with the bodies of 72-108 year olds.

I'm getting the weirdest feeling that George didn't think that part out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.