Who where the worst jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
I think the worst jedi would either be Rosh Penin or Ashoka tano

WildBantha88
Ahsoka was actually very skilled for her age. Satele Shans apprentice (I cant remember his name) is under impressive to me.

King Joker
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I think the worst jedi would either be Rosh Penin or Ashoka tano
If you think Ahsoka sucks so much, then why are you making versus threads about her? And, you're spelling her name wrong.

DarthAnt66
The worst Jedi are the ones we yet have names for.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The worst Jedi are the ones we yet have names for.

lol, nice point

PTforthewin
The worst Jedi are the ones we yet have names for. what do you mean?

DarthAnt66
All the jedi padawans we never knew about because they were to weak for a story to be told about.

PTforthewin
All the jedi padawans we never knew about because they were to weak for a story to be told about. so your basically saying only the "known" identified jedi are powerful ones but the unidentified ones are weak? I think an average random jedi master could easily defeat ahsoka

Q99
Weakest or worse? They're two very different things.

Some strong Jedi made very bad decisions, some weak Jedi were very good. Tionne was a very helpful Jedi in Luke's era, but she wouldn't even be considered for training had she not gotten in on the ground floor of a rebuilding order.

so your basically saying only the "known" identified jedi are powerful ones but the unidentified ones are weak? I think an average random jedi master could easily defeat ahsoka

The serieses tend to focus on the strong characters, with rare exception.

And Ahsoka was pretty combat-badass by the end, she likely could put up a good fight against quite a few!

ares834
Ajunta Pall, Phanius, or A'Sharad Hett.

Emperordmb
Whenever I think shitty force user... the first thing that comes to mind is Darovit. Given that he betrayed the Jedi as well as sucking dick when it came to power, I'd say he's a pretty good candidate.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by ares834
Ajunta Pall, Phanius, or A'Sharad Hett. A'shared Hett was a great jedi during the clone wars even obi wan admitted it later he also created a sith empire a hundred years later and killed darth Wyyrlok 3

ares834
A'shared Hett was a great jedi during the clone wars even obi wan admitted it later he also created a sith empire a hundred years later and killed darth Wyyrlok 3

That he was once a "great" Jedi does not make up for the fact that he fell to the dark side, created a new Sith Order, conquered the galaxy, and crippled the Jedi Order. And, unlike Anakin or Revan, he wasn't redeemed in the end. He was a terrible Jedi. Far worse than say Ahsoka.

Q99
That he was once a "great" Jedi does not make up for the fact that he fell to the dark side, created a new Sith Order, conquered the galaxy, and crippled the Jedi Order. And, unlike Anakin or Revan, he wasn't redeemed in the end. He was a terrible Jedi. Far worse than say Ahsoka.

Yea, being a great sith does make someone a rather bad Jedi, doesn't it? smile

Lord Kaan and Darth Ruin on similar grounds were pretty lousy.

Heck, Kaan was trained and brought up by the Jedi to do the exact opposite of what he did.

Still, Ahsoka was secretly manipulating Anakin and Palpatine the whole time, which is pretty bad in itself... wink

chilled monkey
1) Lucian Draay and his merry men were awful Jedi.

"Yeah let's murder our own apprentices and frame the last one for the crime."

I get they were trying to defend countless lives but slaughtering innocents because one of them MAY become a tyrant based purely upon visions that are known to be fallible...

Yeah, contenders for worst Jedi there.

2) Nomar Organa. He was a complete disgrace to the word "Jedi."

He lies to Lady Rist and callously manipulates her feelings to get what he wants, showing no regard at all for how much that must have hurt her, seeing as she only pined for him for twenty years!

Not to mention stupidly claiming "there is no room for love in a Jedi's life." What an idiot! The whole point of being a Jedi is to devote your life to helping others, i.e. altruistic love.

3) Rhad Tarn. I get the idea was to show how corrupt the Republic had become and how disgusted he was at having to work for it but he's seething with so much rage right from his first appearance that he turns to the dark side after just a few goads from Ventress and immediately tries to kill his fellow Jedi. How did he ever become a Knight if he has so little self-control?

4) Hanna Ding. I suppose you could say she's just a teen and even Jedi aren't perfect, but she's an arrogant bully who shows open contempt for one of her classmates. Not the traits I'd consider right in a Jedi.

Oneness
bg-e1OjyTHs

_Z29OVZLbZk

NTJack0
Without Qui-Gon we wouldn't have metal bikini Leia.

Boo, I say!

PTforthewin
That he was once a "great" Jedi does not make up for the fact that he fell to the dark side, created a new Sith Order, conquered the galaxy, and crippled the Jedi Order. And, unlike Anakin or Revan, he wasn't redeemed in the end. He was a terrible Jedi. Far worse than say Ahsoka. I don't think his storyline is over he might be rescurrated or come back as a force ghost I think palpatine will be back aswell

Q99
I don't think his storyline is over he might be rescurrated or come back as a force ghost I think palpatine will be back aswell

Cade and Luke's ghost seem to make sure that when Krayt's body went to Coruscant's sun, his spirit went with it.

Indeed!

One of the seers: "But we saw! A sith lord in a red suit, like the padawans were wearing!"

The Gryph: "Dude, like half a dozen people have worn that suit. And you thought Zayne would fall to the dark side? Have you met Zayne? You're an idiot."

(One of the ones who wore the suit turned out to be Malak, but it had zilch to do with the Padawawn)

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Cade and Luke's ghost seem to make sure that when Krayt's body went to Coruscant's sun, his spirit went with it.

Destroying a spirit is impossible

Indeed!

One of the seers: "But we saw! A sith lord in a red suit, like the padawans were wearing!"

The Gryph: "Dude, like half a dozen people have worn that suit. And you thought Zayne would fall to the dark side? Have you met Zayne? You're an idiot."

(One of the ones who wore the suit turned out to be Malak, but it had zilch to do with the Padawawn)

carthage
Qui gon is without a doubt one of the worst.

Astor Ebligis
Not sure if entirely serious but hardly lol. he was among the most skilled duelists of his time, arguably wiser than any of the prominent Jedi on the council, and was the first of the PT Jedi to unlock the secret of becoming a Jedi spirit, even teachning the technique to Yoda.

red8
Sorry but some of the worst Jedi of all time would have to be (incomplete list):

Ajuntu Pall
Exar Kun
Revan
Malak
Dooku
Anakin
Krayt

As I said before in a similar thread, if you become a Sith Lord, then you kind of missed the point of all that Jedi training.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by red8
Sorry but some of the worst Jedi of all time would have to be (incomplete list):

Ajuntu Pall
Exar Kun
Revan
Malak
Dooku
Anakin
Krayt

As I said before in a similar thread, if you become a Sith Lord, then you kind of missed the point of all that Jedi training.

True, but technically Jedi who become Sith aren't just terrible Jedi, they aren't even Jedi anymore. Personally I feel this thread is more about those who are still technically part of the Order but are just really bad at it (just my opinion of course).

Originally posted by red8
Revan
Malak

To be fair they didn't so much fall as Tenebrae put a mind-whammy on them.

A Terrible Rod
Well, Qui-Gon solely in context of TPM is pretty terrible, but he has some EU stuff to support him, so maybe he gets a pass. The same can be said for any PT Jedi, really. Without the surrounding EU to hold it together, their actions in the films make them seem like they should have trouble breathing, let alone swinging a glowstick around and leading an army.

Anyway, Pong Krell. Those episodes seem really popular for some reason, but his character was just so obviously wrong for a Jedi that it boggles the mind that this guy ended up a master. His attitudes are so obviously not Jedi that someone on the council should have stepped back and thought, "Wait, this guy is a colossal tool." He's stated to have high casualties in his war efforts, and I find it hard to believe that even the PT-era council, in all their short-sightedness, would be okay with someone with such a causal disregard for the lives of his own troops.

Not the worst, maybe, but definitely my least favorite. (Or up there, in any case.)

PTforthewin
Originally posted by A Terrible Rod
Well, Qui-Gon solely in context of TPM is pretty terrible, but he has some EU stuff to support him, so maybe he gets a pass. The same can be said for any PT Jedi, really. Without the surrounding EU to hold it together, their actions in the films make them seem like they should have trouble breathing, let alone swinging a glowstick around and leading an army.

Anyway, Pong Krell. Those episodes seem really popular for some reason, but his character was just so obviously wrong for a Jedi that it boggles the mind that this guy ended up a master. His attitudes are so obviously not Jedi that someone on the council should have stepped back and thought, "Wait, this guy is a colossal tool." He's stated to have high casualties in his war efforts, and I find it hard to believe that even the PT-era council, in all their short-sightedness, would be okay with someone with such a causal disregard for the lives of his own troops.

Not the worst, maybe, but definitely my least favorite. (Or up there, in any case.) pong krell took on the entire 501st Legion and 212th attack battalion the best legions in the GAR had it not been for Rex's planning and the sarlaac thing all of the troopers there would have died

A Terrible Rod
I never even mentioned his combat prowess, just his obviously not-Jedi mentality. Worst Jedi, not weakest.

Also, I don't consider a force-user defeating non-force-users in a straight fight to be an achievement. Those guys weren't even using any advanced anti-Jedi tactics. They were just shooting at him (badly, I might add). No shit that will end in his favor.

Q99
Cade was kinda crappy for quite some time.

He was near completion of his Padawan training when Ossus happened. He then became a pirate, then bounty hunter. He even turned in a fellow Jedi to the sith (though he changed his mind and tried to save the Jedi in question). He had little problem with using the dark side.... a lot, and it bit him in the butt, a lot. Even when fighting the Sith, a lot, he remained uncommitted, and only in the end did he decide to fully embrace the light side.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by A Terrible Rod
I never even mentioned his combat prowess, just his obviously not-Jedi mentality. Worst Jedi, not weakest.

Also, I don't consider a force-user defeating non-force-users in a straight fight to be an achievement. Those guys weren't even using any advanced anti-Jedi tactics. They were just shooting at him (badly, I might add). No shit that will end in his favor. what about a random jedi killing boba fett whould that not be a achievement?

chilled monkey
pong krell took on the entire 501st Legion and 212th attack battalion the best legions in the GAR had it not been for Rex's planning and the sarlaac thing all of the troopers there would have died

And this is relevant, how?

Being a good fighter does not make one a good Jedi.

Originally posted by Q99
Cade was kinda crappy for quite some time.

He was near completion of his Padawan training when Ossus happened. He then became a pirate, then bounty hunter. He even turned in a fellow Jedi to the sith (though he changed his mind and tried to save the Jedi in question). He had little problem with using the dark side.... a lot, and it bit him in the butt, a lot. Even when fighting the Sith, a lot, he remained uncommitted, and only in the end did he decide to fully embrace the light side.

True but it was awesome when he finally did find his way back to the light.

chilled monkey
While he certainly improved, Obi-Wan Kenobi was a pretty lousy Jedi in TPM.

"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

I was appalled when I heard that. This guy is supposed to be a Jedi? Where is his compassion? Jedi are meant to care about and help others, not treat them with contempt and arrogance.

What a complete scumbag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.