Bullseye vs Fisk (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Fight happens in Kingpins office.

Who wins?

Digi
Classic Fisk was an animal. And I think his office had traps and junk. This is Wilson's fight to lose.

Stoic
Fisk

Lord Feron
If bullseye can dance around and throw shark things into fisk's eyes and blind him then eventually bullseye but other than than Fisk more times than not.

pym-ftw
Bullseye stabs Fisk with 4 pens and a sharpie.

Fisk stabs him with a desk.

SamZED
Originally posted by Digi
This is Wilson's fight to lose. I've heard people use this expression several times but don't get it it. Judging by the context of the post you're saying that Fisk will beat Lester. But "Wilson's fight to lose" sounds like Fisk's going to take a beating. Can someone explain?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
I've heard people use this expression several times but don't get it it. Judging by the context of the post you're saying that Fisk will beat Lester. But "Wilson's fight to lose" sounds like Fisk's going to take a beating. Can someone explain?

It means if Fisk loses, its because he messed up badly.

Like how Thanos subconscously loses.

In other words, he will not lose because of anything Bullseye does.

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
I've heard people use this expression several times but don't get it it. Judging by the context of the post you're saying that Fisk will beat Lester. But "Wilson's fight to lose" sounds like Fisk's going to take a beating. Can someone explain?

Just an expression. Like if someone is a much better sports team...they won't lose because of anything the other team does. They'll only lose if they come out flat and play a horribly sub-par game. It's theirs to lose. But they're the better team, and should be considered the favorite. Same with Fisk.

abhilegend
Sam is drunk again it seems.

mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.