The Fury vs Superman 1000000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Who wins?

JuggernautMania
superman 1 million Stomps. seriously the fury is leagues below him.

the Darkone
The Fury will obliterate Superman 1million, The Fury adapts and kills even cosmic beings

God Cloth Seiya
Superman 1000000 is above most cosmic beings.

Stoic
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Superman 1000000 is above most cosmic beings.

How does Supes win this?

the Darkone
SM 1M is no Odin, Zeus, Molecule Man etc one of these beings and many others would sh** stomp SM 1M including his creaotr MJJ which Fury killed. Lets us know whne SM 1M can phuck with Omniverse level beings!? It's Okay I'll wait!!

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Stoic
How does Supes win this? Quit trying to put words in my mouth.

bbrem123
Quit trying to put words in my mouth. why say what you did if you dont think he wins?

God Cloth Seiya
He said Fury wins because he can beat cosmic beings, but superman 1000000 can to.

guy222
Fury

bbrem123
He said Fury wins because he can beat cosmic beings, but superman 1000000 can to. So you're arguing in favor of superman?

Because if not there is no point in stating that. Just saying.

JuggernautMania
Which one is it? golden superman or kal kent?

the Darkone
It doesn't matter, Fury will both!

the Darkone
He said Fury wins because he can beat cosmic beings, but superman 1000000 can to.

Superman 1m is not above any cosmic beings, in whta reality!?

Fury can beat beings like HE, Odin level and above. Lets us know when Superman 1m can beat Omniverse level being and surviving complete nullification. Even MJJ had problems dealing with Fury, and Superman 1M is no cosmic being he's more of trans and that's a fact.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by the Darkone
It doesn't matter, Fury will both!

alright someone has to shut up your wankage already. both golden prime and kal kent will mop the floor with that x men foe. what are his feats? he can adapt? but he can adapt only after he gets crashed. which means he will lose 10/10 vs any of them.

kal kent demonstrated powers that can easily match a skyfather leveler and i am talking about his galaxy stopping force vision. what are fury feats at the get go? he is nothing at the get go and will get crushed every single time.

bbrem123
no^

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=441767&highlight=mad+jim+forumid%3A98

check out his respect thread and let me know if you still believe superman has a chance.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
alright someone has to shut up your wankage already. both golden prime and kal kent will mop the floor with that x men foe. what are his feats? he can adapt? but he can adapt only after he gets crashed. which means he will lose 10/10 vs any of them.

kal kent demonstrated powers that can easily match a skyfather leveler and i am talking about his galaxy stopping force vision. what are fury feats at the get go? he is nothing at the get go and will get crushed every single time.

He adapts on the fly just shows how much you really know which isn't much!!

Superman 1M is nowhere near or Superman Prim are no wear near Odin or his counterparts, plus Fury killed his creator who is above them all erm

JuggernautMania
He adapts on the fly just shows how much you really know which isn't much!!

Superman 1M is nowhere near or Superman Prim are no wear near Odin or his counterparts, plus Fury killed his creator who is above them all erm

can you provide evidence of odin being above them? thats only your own opinion and nothing more.

he wont have the time to adapt, 1 million can just trap him in his force vision and destroy him. use his nanosecond speed to destroy him or just punch him thru the timeline. kal kent is considered a Trans but clearly has feats to hang with skyfathers easily and he will destroy Fury.

the Darkone
Superman 1M is nowhere near MJJ in power let alone Odin, Fury adapt to universal nullification and survived it, Fury withstood MJJ warping abilities on the fly and you going to tell us that SM 1M can beat the fury, when he battled MJJ it cause Merlyn to overload and be killed by the power unleashed by Fury and MJJ, and Merilyn who is the second most powerful being after LT, okay!!

bbrem123
@ JuggernautMania
wow did you look at the respect thread? because this is just ridiculous

JuggernautMania
Superman 1M is nowhere near MJJ in power let alone Odin, Fury adapt to universal nullification and survived it, Fury withstood MJJ warping abilities on the fly and you going to tell us that SM 1M can beat the fury, when he battled MJJ it cause Merlyn to overload and be killed by the power unleashed by Fury and MJJ, and Merilyn who is the second most powerful being after LT, okay!!

Lol fury got a fight from captain britian as i recall. Superman 1 million has 5 imp powers and it was stated he assisted Mxy Himself who called him a superman among supermans. he can not only resist matter manipulation but can also manipulate energy and source. as i said all he has to do is use his force vision and he destroys fury.

the Darkone
Fury fought a God in MJJ warps reality, Fury adapts if a Celestial Nullifier cant erase being but can erase a universe from the Omniverse, What the f**k? force vision is going to do, it sure as hell would kill Fury!?

Galan007
facepalm This thread needs to be closed.

Fury was able to evolve immunity to nullification/universal destruction, as well as 616 MJJ's touted omniversal(and confirmed universal) warping power... On the fly. That said, I see no possible way for S1M to harm him--Supes has no feats remotely close to universal, after all. However, even IF he could harm Fury, Fury would simply adapt/overcome said weakness on the fly, like he did with everything else. Fury is, essentially, a cosmic version of Doomsday.

And given that Fury can also see the weaknesses of his opponents, he would certainly figure out that 'porting Superman away from the Super-Sun, and in the general vicinity of Kryptonite, would be a very easy path to victory:
http://i.imgur.com/jNDXTKk.jpg

...Not that he'd need to use weakness exploitation to win, mind you. smile

That is all. Continue trolling. thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by Galan007

Fury was able to evolve immunity to nullification/universal destruction, as well as 616 MJJ's touted omniversal(and confirmed universal) warping power... On the fly. That said, I see no possible way for S1M to harm him--Supes has no feats remotely close to universal, after all. However, even IF he could harm Fury, Fury would simply adapt/overcome said weakness on the fly, like he did with everything else. Fury is, essentially, a cosmic version of Doomsday.

And given that Fury can also see the weaknesses of his opponents, he would certainly figure out that 'porting Superman away from the Super-Sun, and in the general vicinity of Kryptonite, would be a very easy path to victory:

Thank you, Lord Galan!

Epicurus
can you provide evidence of odin being above them? thats only your own opinion and nothing more.
All of Odin's actual on-panel feats where he shakes dimensions, busts galaxies, creates/destroys life on astronomical scales, and is generally portrayed as possessing nigh-omnipotent power.

As opposed to Golden-Man Prime who is the epitome of hyperbole. All bark and no bite.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Galan007

this is the first person who really showed and explained why and where i am wrong. with such argument i have no shame in admiting i was wrong. wish more people could debate like that.

the Darkone
You were proven from the get go and you chose to ignore it.

JuggernautMania
nah. all you and others did was the "fury is so strong he is abstracts he wins" thing.

maxivitopowe
nah. all you and others did was the "fury is so strong he is abstracts he wins" thing. it is his specific power set that allows him the win

bbrem123
this is the first person who really showed and explained why and where i am wrong. with such argument i have no shame in admiting i was wrong. wish more people could debate like that.

I asked you to look at the respect thread and posted it for you. It is not hard to look at the first page and understand how wrong you really were. I would think that you would look at it prior to arguing against the character anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.