Blue Marvel Vs Hyperion NOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

dial J for Josh
You did this on purpose just for me didn't you Golgo?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who wins?
Been done..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t591980.html

Bing/Google are your friends.

pym-ftw
Blue Marvel

carver9
Both of them are monsters. Don't know who'll win.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, it's hard to pick.

deathslash
Blue Marvel wins more times than not

Warlord
has he done anything impressive in mighty avengers lately?

guy222
Hype

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by guy222
Hype

How so? Blue Marvel has more impressive combat feats. Where as Hyperion only proved his superiority in strength with minimal combat feats. Both need more time for character development to decide a victor imo.

carver9
Sad thing is, Blue Marvel came out waaaaayyyy before Hyperion and Hyperion has more screen time than BM. That's crazy.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Sad thing is, Blue Marvel came out waaaaayyyy before Hyperion and Hyperion has more screen time than BM. That's crazy.

Its cus one is black and the other is not..

Stoic
Adam wins. Hyperion does not have the feats to win this especially after seeing Adam beat the mess out of King Hyperion.

StiltmanFTW
Adam did have some trouble doing that though, didn't he?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9

But the rare appearances he's made he showed to be one of the most powerful beings in marvel.

Originally posted by Stoic
Adam wins. Hyperion does not have the feats to win this especially after seeing Adam beat the mess out of King Hyperion.

Nope. Too early to tell. King Hyperion was fail near the end of his run. I have a theory that any high herald in the 616 could have defeated him. Also this completely new Hyperion may be more powerful than King Hyperion.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Adam did have some trouble doing that though, didn't he?

Not necessarily he wasn't going all out initially. But when he decided to cut loose he gave King Hyperion the business

Stoic
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
But the rare appearances he's made he showed to be one of the most powerful beings in marvel.

Nope. Too early to tell. King Hyperion was fail near the end of his run. I have a theory that any high herald in the 616 could have defeated him. Also this completely new Hyperion may be more powerful than King Hyperion. \

Near the end does not cancel out all of his other moments in the sun. based on feats Adam takes this. Hyperion has done next to nothing. So I agree it's too early to tell.

dial J for Josh

pym-ftw
I'd say BM punking Sentry was more impressive than the King Hyperion fight.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd say BM punking Sentry was more impressive than the King Hyperion fight.

Me to. Especially considering the fact that he did it while fighting an entire avengers squad, as well as being mentally conflicted with trying to save the planet along with his wife, explain to the avengers his method and trying to defeat anti-man. Keep in mind he had all of this baggage. All of these destracting factors and he still did that to Sentry. Pretty darn impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.