The JLA vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Captain Marvel
Aquaman

vs

Hulk
Iron Man
Hyperion
Thor
Namor
Scarlet witch

Who wins?
Pre Reboot

MicCheck
Blood lust? Flash wins, if not Wanda can be a problem unless they take her out fast.

dial J for Josh
This is pretty damn even. Hard to tell.

pym-ftw
Lol no its not

Namor is a glaring weak spot, idk why GCS would use him over Binary/Captain Marvel.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol no its not

Namor is a glaring weak spot, idk why GCS would use him over Binary/Captain Marvel.

How is namor a weak spot? Him vs Arthur is a great matchup.

pym-ftw
So Wanda gets one shot by Billy on his way to Thor...

dial J for Josh
Wanda? Its a good thing that she can create powerful force-fields as well as deflect magical attacks. That right there is a counter to Billy. She can also help dictate the pace of this team battle due to her exotic hex spheres. Also her being a powerful wielder of magic can surely play some effect on Kal. As I said this team matchup is very even.

Supermex
Namor is a beast!!

He beats Aquaman, Iron Man and Scarlet Witch one on one for sure.

Golgo13
Not DCnU Aquaman.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Not DCnU Aquaman.

Don't worry, it won't be long before bird legs is given a push by Marvel.

Stoic
Originally posted by MicCheck
Blood lust? Flash wins, if not Wanda can be a problem unless they take her out fast.

Wait where did you see blood lust?

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wanda? Its a good thing that she can create powerful force-fields as well as deflect magical attacks. That right there is a counter to Billy. She can also help dictate the pace of this team battle due to her exotic hex spheres. Also her being a powerful wielder of magic can surely play some effect on Kal. As I said this team matchup is very even. \

You are correct, this is a very even match up.

pym-ftw
I guess if Billy walks to her or you know flash doesn't smack her out at super speed.

Existere
Originally posted by Supermex
Namor is a beast!!

He beats Aquaman, Iron Man and Scarlet Witch one on one for sure. You're right. Namor will net this battle by sucker-punching his teammates. Awesome.

Supermex
Originally posted by Existere
You're right. Namor will net this battle by sucker-punching his teammates. Awesome.

You must not be into comics, cus its not out of character for Namor to dot i's
no matter whos on his team.

Stoic
I guess Wanda's teammates are going to be smoking weed, while Captain Marvel, and the Flash take turns on her.

pym-ftw
... Do you think anyone on team avengers can stop her from getting one shot by the pletora of speedsters on the jla?

Dr. Strange atleast has auto shields to patch up his durability, Flash is a bad match up for her.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermex
You must not be into comics, cus its not out of character for Namor to dot i's
no matter whos on his team.

Namor takes out Scarlet Witch, then.

Warlord
wanda solos

Golgo13
LMAO!

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
... Do you think anyone on team avengers can stop her from getting one shot by the pletora of speedsters on the jla?

Dr. Strange atleast has auto shields to patch up his durability, Flash is a bad match up for her.

Yeah because 30% of them are going after Wanda, what stops the Avengers from double teaming one or two of The JLA? First of all, you're making the JLA out to be something that they aren't, Villains. They fight with honor, and in character would form up on their opponent in 1vs 1 fashion, and the same goes for the Avengers. Also despite what you think, Aquaman isn't going to be over powering Namor. He has feats that suggest he would do fine against Aquaman.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah because 30% of them are going after Wanda, what stops the Avengers from double teaming one or two of The JLA? First of all, you're making the JLA out to be something that they aren't, Villains. They fight with honor, and in character would form up on their opponent in 1vs 1 fashion, and the same goes for the Avengers. Also despite what you think, Aquaman isn't going to be over powering Namor. He has feats that suggest he would do fine against Aquaman.

http://i.imgur.com/u8awa.gif

DarkSaint85
How long do you think a fight with Flash would last, Stoic?

Mindship
Leaning towards Avengers.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah because 30% of them are going after Wanda, what stops the Avengers from double teaming one or two of The JLA? First of all, you're making the JLA out to be something that they aren't, Villains. They fight with honor, and in character would form up on their opponent in 1vs 1 fashion, and the same goes for the Avengers. Also despite what you think, Aquaman isn't going to be over powering Namor. He has feats that suggest he would do fine against Aquaman. I think Namor vs Aquaman is an ok fight, I'm not sure on his TP defense but that might have changed when he was an x man.

With basic knowledge the Jla know they have to take Wanda out or they are in trouble and honestly unless she starts the fight right behind Thor I don't see how the team can protect her from flash KO.

Pun intended.

carver9
No one on that team is fast enough to hit a serious Flash. Too bad CIS is on.

DarkSaint85
How long do you think a fight with Flash would last?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
No one on that team is fast enough to hit a serious Flash. Too bad CIS is on.

Cool. Flash confirmed to stomp Hulk thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How long do you think a fight with Flash would last?

Who is the most powerful character Flash has taken down with his fist in the past 10 yrs?

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Cool. Flash confirmed to stomp Hulk thumb up

Hulk is a Blitzer himself. Honestly don't know how fast this character is.

Sin I AM
Which GL are we using? They aren't interchangeable

God Cloth Seiya
Hal Jordan

DarkSaint85
Who is the most powerful character Flash has taken down with his fist in the past 10 yrs?

What does it matter?

His power is speed.

He does things.....fast.

So answer the question, instead of dodging with another question.

Or I will ask another question to answer your question: what is the fastest character that the Avengers have dodged in the past 10 years?

Besides, Wanda is a mere human. Glass cannon and all that.

Stoic
How long do you think a fight with Flash would last, Stoic?

I don't know, how long do fights usually last in the comics that Flash is in? I'm not buying him beating the entire Avengers all by himself if that's what you want to hear. If so, should the Flash be nerfed down like WW Hulk was, without the ability to amplify himself beyond WW Hulk levels?

carver9
What does it matter?

His power is speed.

He does things.....fast.

So answer the question, instead of dodging with another question.

Or I will ask another question to answer your question: what is the fastest character that the Avengers have dodged in the past 10 years?

Besides, Wanda is a mere human. Glass cannon and all that.

So you are arguing off potential? With that said, no one here gets koed.

Golgo13
Jla.

celeyhyga17
Hulk is a Blitzer himself. Honestly don't know how fast this character is.
Lol. Come on now Carvster.

Hulk is not a "Blitzer". He's brick. A really really fast brick, but he is not known as a "Blitzer".

Sin I AM
Tony is the weak link imo

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tony is the weak link imo

Shush you.

Golgo13
Both Namor and Tony are the weak links.

SupezM'
Erm, JLA... easy

DarkSaint85
So you are arguing off potential? With that said, no one here gets koed.

You're saying Flash has never punched someone at super speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.