Iron Fist vs She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Who wins?

Fight in the Baxter Building

tkitna
Jen

zopzop
The way IF has been wanked by some writers, he'd stomp.

In a PISless setting, She-Hulk should literally break him.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by zopzop

Why the Rand hate? It's well within his capabilities to upgrade himself over time

cdtm

Wanked by whom?

Jen wins, even against a train buster.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
Wanked by whom?
Bendis.

He also crashed a helicarrier, but that still won't save him from She-Hulk in a PISless environment.

cdtm

Bendis.

He also crashed a helicarrier, but that still won't save him from She-Hulk in a PISless environment.

Didn't Bendis have him lose to Wolverine?

zopzop
Didn't Bendis have him lose to Wolverine?
Pretty sure there was context behind that loss.

Lek Kuen
I doubt get how him getting an offical upgrade is being wanked

abhilegend
Never thought I will see Zop sporting a galactus sig/avi.

mmm

zopzop
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I doubt get how him getting an offical upgrade is being wanked
Doesn't make a difference, she'll still push his sh|t in in a PISless environment like a forum fight.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Never thought I will see Zop sporting a galactus sig/avi.

mmm
It's my little FU to Marvel.

Lek Kuen
Doesn't make a difference, she'll still push his sh|t in in a PISless environment like a forum fight.

Well you clearly care about the fact that he's stronger than before since you bring it up. Why? Plenty of characters change in power over the years unless they are one off characters, what makes him so special to you?

zopzop
Well you clearly care about the fact that he's stronger than before since you bring it up. Why? Plenty of characters change in power over the years unless they are one off characters, what makes him so special to you?
Nothing.

Punching a train isn't going to save him from a person that goes up against CL100 characters and holds her own or even wins.

Lek Kuen
Nothing.

Punching a train isn't going to save him from a person that goes up against CL100 characters and holds her own or even wins.

you seem mad.

No one even said anything about him winning, and you keep going on about his pis and upgrades. did you have a personal investment in classic Danny?

zopzop
you seem mad.
Not mad, I don't even like She-Hulk. Just sick of the wank involving IF (especially by Bendis).

Good. Because in a PISless environment he's dying painfully vs She Hulk.

Lek Kuen

Not mad, I don't even like She-Hulk. Just sick of the wank involving IF (especially by Bendis).

Explain the wanking you keep talking about. Is anytime a character gets stronger nothing more than wanking an pis to you? Since I think him having an arc dedicated to explaining how his powers and abilities can grow, makes it much better then just the random power fluctuations people get from writer to writer.

Epicurus
Shulkie demolishes him.

deathslash
Nothing.

Punching a train isn't going to save him from a person that goes up against CL100 characters and holds her own or even wins. Rand does lose this fight pretty badly but we still shouldn't forget that in addition to punching a train, he also smacked around Skaar and oneshotted Ragnarok. She hulk wins 9/10 (I only give Rand one win because of his past feats against bricks).

DarkSaint85
Jen wins.

tkitna
I was using Jens better knowledge of the Baxter Building in my equation too. That would help also.

Existere
Reed's security system flavor-of-the-week activates and BFRs them both.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
Rand does lose this fight pretty badly but we still shouldn't forget that in addition to punching a train, he also smacked around Skaar and oneshotted Ragnarok. She hulk wins 9/10 (I only give Rand one win because of his past feats against bricks).

And beat Colossus in Contest of Cbampions.

And punched right into Nuls heart.

Existere
He also fisted Thunderball's thunder ball that one time.

I think Danny could win this if he gets the drop on her. Jen wins any sort of prolonged confrontation though.

JayDaDon
^There's also the time Danny just straight up beat the shit outta the Wrecking crew.

deathslash
let's not forget that he hurt Heroim the shamed with one of his punches before he even got his recent upgrade.

cdtm
Originally posted by JayDaDon
^There's also the time Danny just straight up beat the shit outta the Wrecking crew.

Knocking out most of them without using the Iron Fist. smile

That's one feat I only.caught through scans, unfortunately. Would like to track down the comic. If anyone knows the issue.

Kazenji
Knocking out most of them without using the Iron Fist. smile

That's one feat I only.caught through scans, unfortunately. Would like to track down the comic. If anyone knows the issue.

Must have been recent that one

because he used the Iron Fist in the old comics.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
Must have been recent that one

because he used the Iron Fist in the old comics.

Looked like 90's stuff, more or less.

I tried looking under Wrecking Crews complete list of every comic they've been in on the Marvel wiki, and they don't even mention Claremonts Iron Fist. Not good. eek!

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by deathslash
let's not forget that he hurt Heroim the shamed with one of his punches before he even got his recent upgrade.

?

Lek Kuen
Looked like 90's stuff, more or less.

I tried looking under Wrecking Crews complete list of every comic they've been in on the Marvel wiki, and they don't even mention Claremonts Iron Fist. Not good. eek!

Hush before they discover we made those scans ourselves, to trick people into thinking he's anything but street.

pym-ftw
Hush before they discover we made those scans ourselves, to trick people into thinking he's anything but street. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.