werewolf type monster movie 80's name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wesleytack
Hey,

I've been with a few flashes of an old horror movie in my mind. It's probably been close to 20 years ago since I saw it. I know a few scenes from the movie still. Hopefully these will give anyone here clues as to what the title is.

A man being killed in a car in the fields, misty daytime scene.

An older couple hearing something in the garage/shed. I think it was the man's wine storage shed? The woman stays inside in the kitchen doing the dishes. The man goes to his shed and find the monster inside, killing him.

The final scene near the end of the movie, which should hopefully ring some bells on this forum. I believe the monster was a high-school kid that transformed. At the end of the movie, during a school ball? or party, he transforms bringing mayhem to all students. In one scene he pulls of the head of a young kid and throws it in the basketball hoop. I believe the chaos then continues outside onto the school rooftop where the movie is close to the end scene.

Hopefully these 3 remaining scene's will bring clarity to the title of the movie!
Thanks in advance,

-wes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.